Trying to create a new SC2 maphack- Working on Project Lolz

This is a discussion on Trying to create a new SC2 maphack- Working on Project Lolz within the Development board part of the Software/Hardware and Mobile Phones category; Trying to create a new SC2 maphack. I am going to use the zlits mh and reverse engineer it try ...

TheGameGuy is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying to create a new SC2 maphack- Working on Project Lolz

Trying to create a new SC2 maphack.

I am going to use the zlits mh and reverse engineer it try to salvage any code, and use the old VC mh I got, and got some old source code from dew and vuno and VC going to see with all this if I can slap together a new working internal MH for sc2.. I'll keep you guys updated on how it goes.. will probbably be looking for help lol. So far here is the list of things I have to work with: this is Lolz

*coming soon
    *.*-*------||||||||*-* *-*|||||||-------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-*TheGameGuy's SC2 Internal working MH Release 2015*-*|||||||--------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-* *-*|||||||--------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-* Project start date: July 1st 2015 *-*|||||||--------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-*Project Estimated Release Date: December 2015 *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-*Using: VIsual Basic, C## *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-*Familiar with injecting, and injectable code. Goal is *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-*To make program that will work internal, will inject itself *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-* *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-* *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-*Going to use: *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-* Old source code I have from dew and vuno *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-* Old source code I have from VC *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-* Old working Release MH from VC *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-* Old working Release MH from Vlitzboard *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* Attempting to reverse engineer the working releases *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* and use old source code as guide *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* All donations and contributations welcome *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* The goal here is to make a working maphack for sc2 *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* that injects itself internally so the user doesn't have *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* to do much , just run the mh after the game is loaded *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* and it will turn on much like VCs release and Zlits *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* and vunos and dews release. thank u for your support *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* I will .zip .rar all the files i am working with and upload *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* as a package so everyone can help try with me *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* and get this going *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*

bellaPatricia is offline Legend

Array
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGameGuy View Post
    *.*-*------||||||||*-*TheGameGuy's SC2 Internal working MH Release 2015*-*|||||||--------*-*.*
    That's a rough statement to call!

*.*-*------||||||||*-*Project Estimated Release Date: December 2015 *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    Will it have LotV support?

*.*-*------||||||||*-*Using: VIsual Basic, C## *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    You managed to inject managed code into unmanaged code?
    What was your solution?

*.*-*------||||||||*-* Old source code I have from dew and vuno *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-* Old source code I have from VC *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-* Old working Release MH from VC *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------||||||||*-* Old working Release MH from Vlitzboard *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* Attempting to reverse engineer the working releases *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    *.*-*------------------||||||||*-* and use old source code as guide *-*|||||||------------------*-*.*
    Old sourcecode won't be helpful without a proper documentation about the RE process.

Are you even capable to create a basic hello world in C?
    Announcing something that just started without evaluating what works and what not is plain stupidity.

UserNamex32 is offline Moderator

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have all my sauces™

Sssshargon is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged