Learning Basic, C, C+, and C++ with this program...

This is a discussion on Learning Basic, C, C+, and C++ with this program... within the Development board part of the Software/Hardware and Mobile Phones category; :police:So - you want to learn simple programming do you? well lets hope thats all you do with your spare ...

FPSGoon is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Learning Basic, C, C+, and C++ with this program...

:police:So - you want to learn simple programming do you? well lets hope thats all you do with your spare time sir...
    &&& - There's more coming later... this is just the simple outline...

Click Here to Look at the Offical Python Download Webpage.

***If that website makes no-sence to you as it did me when i first went there, here's a direct download to the latest Up-to-This-Date Download... - Also Click on your computer's type... Dee de dee***

Sources:
    ***As with most other programmers i know; as well as myself. i do NOT recommend programming on a window's pc. it creates... problems...***) ***Credit is due where credit is earned, The next few paragraphes where taken directly from the python webpage... i'd site it - but im to damn lazy+i only know how to site in MLA format... and i dont know how to site to and from the internet... so... here's the page...*** ***
    Download Python Sources

For most Unix systems, you must download and compile the source code (see the latest releases). The same source code archive can also be used to build the Windows and Mac versions, and is the starting point for ports to all other platforms.
    If you want to help with the Python Project, see the Python Developer's Guide.

Build Instructions for Unix

The Unix build and install process is explained clearly in the README file contained in the distribution. Be sure to look for the sections with platform specific notes and the trouble shooting section. Hints: if the configure script fails, read the file config.log; after changing configuration options, always run "make clean" and perhaps remove config.cache.

Build Instructions for Windows 95/98/NT

The build process is explained clearly in the file PCbuild/readme.txt contained in the distribution. Only MSVC++ is supported. (Although the source presumably still compiles with the Borland compilers, and there is support for it in config.h, there are currently no Borland project or Makefiles. We lack the personnel to spend time supporting alternate compilers, and nobody has volunteered yet.)
    TBD: mention support for Cygnus compilers and DJGPP.
    http://www.d3scene.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50736&dateline=121567  0547
    KottonMouthKings - Smoke!

PinkHair is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    o_O Python ? ... C+ ... :S

Dragon[Sky] is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Python doesn't have anything to do with C/C++/C+/BASIC really.
    It has some similarities indeed, but it's by no means the same as those.
    I'm not biased. I hate everyone.

DualRadical is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon[Sky] View Post
    Python doesn't have anything to do with C/C++/C+/BASIC really.
    It has some similarities indeed, but it's by no means the same as those.
    Python was built in C. Python is a high level language which means your partly right.
    By the way, I think he actually did include something on c++. Look at the bottom of his post.