d2 Loader

This is a discussion on d2 Loader within the Diablo 2 forum board part of the Hot Games category; Do you need to xfer but you don't trust your friends? Use this it's a bot that lets you join ...

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

d2 Loader

Do you need to xfer but you don't trust your friends? Use this it's a bot that lets you join games so you don't need friends to xfer anymore just hand the things from char to char!
    http://rapidshare.com/files/46315587/d2_loader.zip.html
    to install read the .txt file inside the .zip for installation instructions and command line options etc.
    You need to install the .exe like the instructions tell you to. Put the .exe into your Diablo II directory and run it from there, don't try and run it from the .zip or anywhere else or it wont work. If you use a shortcut, make sure the working directory is your Diablo II directory.

tschoerk is offline ***** ***** ***** *****
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not a bot..it's a no-cd crack with some features. To mule yourself you have to have 2 cd-keys and a tool that lets you create .mpqs for your cd-keys.

KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah yeah but i dont no much about it so leave me alone i forgot to mention the u need a second cd key part wana get the tool and add it for me?
    Last edited by KaMiKaZe; 08-01-2007 at 03:44 PM.