Immortal bot

This is a discussion on Immortal bot within the Diablo 3 bots, hacks and exploits board part of the Diablo 3 forum category; some say that warden has been activated tonight on US servers... Just be careful...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    JadaAltid is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some say that warden has been activated tonight on US servers... Just be careful

JadaAltid

solarsoul is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So why is it down? cant make money if it isnt working.

TheMoe is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not wardenproof
    developers wont fix it soon, so u guys shouldnt buy it now as warden will be activated tomorrow(on eu)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Care to tell us why the site for immortal bot no longer exists?

karwa88 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solarsoul View Post
    Care to tell us why the site for immortal bot no longer exists?
    I got the same question ... WTF is going on with this shit.. so many ppl paid 30 euros for this crappy shit and now authors,bot and all pages about it are not exist anymore..

arris is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by karwa88 View Post
    I got the same question ... WTF is going on with this shit.. so many ppl paid 30 euros for this crappy shit and now authors,bot and all pages about it are not exist anymore..
    Relax you people. IF you paid attention to the forums on the site you would have seen that he said the site was going to be down for 12 hours today and the next bot update would take at least 12 hours. His server was having issues and the harddrive was failing, so they had to migrate over to another server. #Calmthefuckdown

Galaxis is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hellbuddy is Warden proof. If you don't want to risk using this, then i suggest Hellbuddy outright. They will also shut down their bot, to prevent access each time there is a game patch- or when its detected. Just an alternative for u guys

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by karwa88 View Post
    use Hellbuddy- warden proof

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arris View Post
    Relax you people. IF you paid attention to the forums on the site you would have seen that he said the site was going to be down for 12 hours today and the next bot update would take at least 12 hours. His server was having issues and the harddrive was failing, so they had to migrate over to another server. #Calmthefuckdown
    no reason for you to act like a FUCKING DOUCHE, they could have sent a mass email to the emails they have on file with information. not all of us have the time to sit and look at a forum and click refresh every few seconds.

arris is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by solarsoul View Post
    no reason for you to act like a FUCKING DOUCHE, they could have sent a mass email to the emails they have on file with information. not all of us have the time to sit and look at a forum and click refresh every few seconds.
    I wouldn't have been such a douche about it if the person above me wasn't such a negative dbag while posting his comment.

---------- Post added at 079 AM ---------- Previous post was at 076 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxis View Post
    Hellbuddy is Warden proof. If you don't want to risk using this, then i suggest Hellbuddy outright. They will also shut down their bot, to prevent access each time there is a game patch- or when its detected. Just an alternative for u guys

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------
    x

50-100 euro...umm no thanks.

skapunker is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arris View Post
    Thankyou, u calmed me down !!!

Well i suppose we brought this on ourselfs, we think were buying an lifetime offer, but hell we all know an lifetime usally isnt longer than a month... is it.. hahaha.

I myself prefer a monthly subscribtion.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxis View Post

Dude, your just advertising without knowledge, we wont know if either of these programs are warden proof untill the first mass ban wave.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast