Hellbuddy/Immortal Experience?

This is a discussion on Hellbuddy/Immortal Experience? within the Diablo 3 bots, hacks and exploits board part of the Diablo 3 forum category; hey guys, i just wanted to know if s1 is using the immortal or hellybuddy bot. im about to buy ...

TheMoe is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hellbuddy/Immortal Experience?

hey guys, i just wanted to know if s1 is using the immortal or hellybuddy bot. im about to buy one of them but they seem unreliable to me. it would be great if there are ppl sharing their experiences with me and the community.

- grammarnazis gonna hate

Toliman is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair, the bots are pretty decent compared to what I thought they were going to be like.

I imagined they would be glorious autoit scripts. They might be, the runescape bots are pretty serious work when you look at the quality of the bot vs the game UI in runescape... ( I'd imagine they use a series of memory patches to inject overlays , inputs, and enable/disable engine/UI features, hence warden based detection fears and polymorph/crypt shells to hide processes from listening apps.)

I checked it out for curiosity, Haven't tried both. (no free demos)

YouTube vids pretty much outline the features, immortal is Both a map hack and a autoloot/login/quit agent, with navigation and auto attack. It doesn't have a lot of fight logic, it won't kite or use LoS, but it will use everything on CD. Hell buddy, works with waypoint and objectives, and will do circuit/loops and activate objects in linear lists I.e. leveling and questing.

TLDR IS immortal is cheaper and has the map hacks,
    hellbuddy will probably level characters for you and farm crypts, dungeons etc.

Both are not fully automated bots, they still require occasional intervention and updates, etc. and judging by the way it's competing for cash, I think both have some intrinsic value, perhaps not for serious gameplay, but if you're going to consider botting despite the risk and the drama of doing so, I think people would go for the immortal bot for gold and solo farming, and hellbuddy if they were doing this for multiple accounts, due to the multiplexing and possibilities for groups of chars playing linear sequences together for faster leveling.

YMMV. You may disagree and believe its the other way around, i infer from the vids that both work well at different things.

but, if you're in it for gold/cash when the RMAH drops, i can't say anything definitive because I imagine the game will be a lot better by then. Perhaps warden will crop up in the mix, perhaps not. My expectation is, they want to build confidence in their security before RMAH opens up, and they will be adding backend checks to backtrace trades of gold/items in groups before they add warden in a big update and hope nobody botting, notices it (doubtful). there's a fair bit of paranoia going around, and I don't know what bliz will do, because they don't seem to be doing a lot to backpedal yet. It might take a while for the devs to change priorities

Immortal, when you watch a few vids on YouTube, works with internal nav pathing so that it will get stuck on rocks, walls, etc. but, in an open area, will basically find mobs in infinite directions. It's like a roomba with a crossbow/wizard attached. You basically drop it in an area, and it finds the walls by itself, and can get stuck on furniture, walls, etc. eventually, it learns where everything kind of is. The new update has a nav list, but I believe it's a few days old, it could possibly emulate hellbuddy's leveling features and use their data, time will tell if it improves the bot.

Hellbuddy, has something similar, but it's much less independent, and more structured. It works a lot like regular bots, with path nodes and checklists, so it can follow a route, talk to a quest giver, and proceed to start an event, etc, and then hand it in. And I believe their forums already have a few edited subquests for each act underway so it can start a char and level it to act 2/3. Possibly further.

Leveling a hc char with bots may end up being its own kind of challenge later on, much like never going to the ah to replace 12dps weapons in inferno.

but, essentially, from what I gather, the goal isn't xp, it's loot. GPH. That's the measure/utility to judge on.

immortal works best on infinite runs of 3 minutes each, it collects probably 12k to 30k, 300k in 8 or so short runs, repairs/sells and just resets and repeats, until death or server maintenance. Hellbuddy, may end up taking longer, but it emulates play and will get a char to inferno faster, which may be more desirable for new players who want a 2nd/3rd character at level. I haven't got any idea how that 700k/h really works, besides the core of arreat vids I've seen, showing waypoints, but it looks pretty consistent until they nerf a drop rate for the NPC's in the popular areas. Like core of arreat and the royal crypts, etc.

It may just be first in, gets insane loot, last in, gets to spend 975k on a level 42 sword and get slaughtered in PvP by multiboxing wizards. Same old story.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Toliman For This Useful Post:

CireG is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IIRC, Immortal bot isn't going to support warden, and Hellbuddy I'm not to sure about it.

fullatx is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi , hellbuddy for me is good @ exp / lvling , but immortal is in another world for farming golds , you can put it easily 2 days without intervention , for me he's the best farm bot gold atm.

liquid99 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heyy

Quote Originally Posted by fullatx View Post
    Hi , hellbuddy for me is good @ exp / lvling , but immortal is in another world for farming golds , you can put it easily 2 days without intervention , for me he's the best farm bot gold atm.
    IF anyone wants to get rid of there HB account Ill pay for the key (nothing ridiculous) just want one acount. please PM me

Scammers beware , we will use a moderator as a trade middleman