[Gold + Item Farming] notAres' Sarkoth Demon Hunter [AutoIT Script] [16:9]

This is a discussion on [Gold + Item Farming] notAres' Sarkoth Demon Hunter [AutoIT Script] [16:9] within the Diablo 3 bots, hacks and exploits board part of the Diablo 3 forum category; Honestly, shuin_zwei, there isn't really any more he can help you with. I've gotten it to work on 3 computers ...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    riceyasian86 is offline Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, shuin_zwei, there isn't really any more he can help you with. I've gotten it to work on 3 computers by, simply, following the directions. One of them had issues but the trouble-shooting guide towards the end of the post helped pinpoint the issue and I sorted it out.

From what I can tell you, it seems you don't have the correct destination of the images for the script to work properly. Either that or you're attempting to use a resolution this script wasn't made for. That's the only reasons I can think of. If you read through the readme in the download it'll give you an example of where to edit the INI to read the images and exactly what you need to do to make it work for an unsupported resolution. I simply put everything on my desktop for the images as it made it a lot easier.

So start from there and if you don't have any luck try starting over from scratch and follow the directions step by step until you can get it to work.

I realized if something was made for a certain resolution. It will work with that resolution as intended.
    Anything not supported can be helped to a certain degree but beyond that it's up to the creator of the script to output a script in whatever resolution you're running it at and clearly there isn't any intentions of doing that as there's no way to do that unless he has an extra monitor that's running at the same resolution as you (because Diablo 3 is ghetto like that). That or you can somehow figure out how to change the resolution to work for you by learning how to script.

Hope everything works out!

moris1 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shuin_zwei View Post
    @moris

Ok, imma try this now and I will read again the full instruction... I hope I get it now.

(P.s. I installed some DLLs from other bots but I still got the error, now I will try this. Does the DLLs affect on how this bot will run even if I rewrite all DLLs using your DLLs?)

I still get the error

Heres the screenshot.

Attachment 10800Attachment 10801

Already edited the script to the same path as where the pics are, and I've taken the screenshot of resume game screen by my self to insure that the program will find the resume button still no luck
    Create folder in desktop, place the script there and place the pics folder in the folder you created.

shuin_zwei is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moris1 View Post
    Create folder in desktop, place the script there and place the pics folder in the folder you created.

Hi, thank you! Finally got it work!

EDIT:

just a couple of questions if you dont mind since I'm new in D3bot world.

1. out of 10 what is the chance you get ban?

2. if the server got offline (i.e. emergency maintenance, or sched maintenance) how does the bot will react on this?

3. does your script saves legendary loots in you stash or do they sell it?

4. after I got rich on this game I will donate to you to give my thanks! so how much is minimum? I have a normal job so I cant donate much to you...
    Last edited by shuin_zwei; 07-13-2012 at 11:58 AM.

moris1 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shuin_zwei View Post
    Hi, thank you! Finally got it work!

EDIT:

just a couple of questions if you dont mind since I'm new in D3bot world.

1. out of 10 what is the chance you get ban?

2. if the server got offline (i.e. emergency maintenance, or sched maintenance) how does the bot will react on this?

3. does your script saves legendary loots in you stash or do they sell it?

4. after I got rich on this game I will donate to you to give my thanks! so how much is minimum? I have a normal job so I cant donate much to you...
    Add me in game

And to prevent the game to sell legendary set Identify to false

And regarding the banning. It all depends on how much you run the bot. For example there's a lot of people who got banned using this bot while I didn't , you ask why? Well because I don't bot 24/7, i take brakes , long brakes maybe even couple of days.
    Last edited by moris1; 07-13-2012 at 09:01 PM.

shuin_zwei is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moris1 View Post
    Add me in game Alexander#1623

And to prevent the game to sell legendary set Identify to false

And regarding the banning. It all depends on how much you run the bot. For example there's a lot of people who got banned using this bot while I didn't , you ask why? Well because I don't bot 24/7, i take brakes , long brakes maybe even couple of days.

I will add you tomm, I'm off now to my friend's birthday and coming home maybe 2-3 days because I will stay over there.

psivnert is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried this bot over the night and it works well, but I have a question. How safe it is to use it, can u bet ur accound banned?

adrmg is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

question

I tried this bot over the last night too, and its kinda working, but i need to set some settings, and im having trouble with the INI file. I dont know if i need to change INI file, or the script file.

PS: i tested, changing INI, and changing script, but doesnt change any setting =[

PS: i have a folder in my desktop called bot, inside i have DH.au, DH.ini and all the PNGs...

Can anyone help me? =]

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone asking if your account can get banned. The answer is "YES". There is a possibility it will get banned because botting is against the ToS/EULA.

Quote Originally Posted by adrmg View Post
    I tried this bot over the last night too, and its kinda working, but i need to set some settings, and im having trouble with the INI file. I dont know if i need to change INI file, or the script file.

PS: i tested, changing INI, and changing script, but doesnt change any setting =[

PS: i have a folder in my desktop called bot, inside i have DH.au, DH.ini and all the PNGs...

Can anyone help me? =]
    If you don't know what you're doing then stick with the INI file. Not the script.

adrmg is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can u send me a .rar with ur bot folder? Im changing my INI file, but doesnt changes anything in game.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's same exact one I downloaded from Page 1. You're going to have to wait for an answer from the guy who uploaded it for a more definite answer. Doesn't seem like you're editing it correctly.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast