[Gold + Item Farming] notAres' Sarkoth Demon Hunter [AutoIT Script] [16:9]

This is a discussion on [Gold + Item Farming] notAres' Sarkoth Demon Hunter [AutoIT Script] [16:9] within the Diablo 3 bots, hacks and exploits board part of the Diablo 3 forum category; Hi, complete noob here, anyone mind helping me to get this working? Am very computer illiterate, please help! I don't ...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    brotatoes is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, complete noob here, anyone mind helping me to get this working? Am very computer illiterate, please help! I don't understand some of the steps...

bear76 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok were do i get the bot to run scrip im new t this plz help

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bear76 View Post
    ok were do i get the bot to run scrip im new t this plz help
    Please check the first post - It contains all information necessary.

bear76 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    were do i get bot and is it free

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I finally got through the Fatal Error, now the autoit is actually detecting the PNGs and is loading the script.

The problem now is the character uses smoke screen twice, then teleports to town and exits the game.

Now, I tried changing the Old Ruins PNG numerous times, and that didn't work. I am running it in 1600x900 Windowed Full Screen.

I also tried changing the script for the time settings in the INI file:

Movement Speed=x
    Walk Time=xxxx
    Load Time=xxxx
    Teleport Time=xxxx

None of those work, any ideas?
    Last edited by brotatoes; 08-10-2012 at 08:07 AM.

ellorens is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys
    I was using this for farming, but today Blizzard banned my account. Can you give me any advices how to unban it?

Edit: I was using only this, not any other stuff, not any bot, didnt used any exploit or anything, just regular play and then starting this script over night. Does anyone have same issue with ban?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellorens View Post
    Hello guys
    I was using this for farming, but today Blizzard banned my account. Can you give me any advices how to unban it?

Edit: I was using only this, not any other stuff, not any bot, didnt used any exploit or anything, just regular play and then starting this script over night. Does anyone have same issue with ban?
    Unfortunately, this is the risk you take for running scripts/bots. I'm sure they listed the reason why you were banned in the e-mail they sent you. I don't think you'll be able to lift the ban as it violates the ToS, most likely just have to buy another copy of Diablo 3.

ellorens is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They didnt say any exact reason so I asked them in new ticket ... no reply at all

secretzzz is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what I got in the email when I got banned a few days ago
    Greetings,

* * * NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE * * *

A user of this account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. This decision was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole. Though we are unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly, and the appropriate actions have been taken on all involved accounts.

Account Action: Account Closure
    Offense: Unapproved Third Party Software
    A third party program is any file or program that is used in addition to the game to gain an unfair advantage. These programs may increase movement speed or teleport heroes from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files.

Cheat Programs ("Hacks")
    We take action against accounts using hacks when a hero on the account is identified using a hack program. Hacks provide benefits normally not achievable in the game. Such benefits may include: increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls.

Automation Programs ("Bots")
    We take action against accounts using automation programs or bots when one or more heroes on the account are identified using a bot to achieve automation.

This Diablo III account has been closed by our staff based on a review of the account and all related policy violations, in accordance with the Terms of Use and our In-Game Policies (Diablo III Policies - Battle.net Support). Note that any open bids or auctions at the time of the account’s closure have been cancelled. Your open bids will be refunded to your original method of payment. Please allow 5-10 days for processing depending on the availability of your financial institution. Any bids or auctions completed prior to the account’s closure will neither be refunded nor reversed.

Moving forward, this Diablo III account and any Heroes or items associated with the account are no longer accessible. The only way to continue playing Diablo III is to purchase a new license, or to attempt to recover access by appealing account closure. While closure overturns are very unlikely, we advise that customers pursuing an appeal hold off on purchasing a new Diablo III license until the appeal process has completed. If you add a new Diablo III license, a new account will overwrite your old, without any prior Heroes or items from the closed account.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, and how to contact them via online ticket, please visit us at Account Administration Overview - Battle.net Support. We will be unable to investigate account actions over the phone - an online ticket is the only way to contact Account Administration.
    With botting comes a high risk so be prepared for the ban. I sold all my gold and transfer my DPS dh gear / CM mage gear to friends account before hand. Had that feeling the day would come. Anyways made around $200+ (Cashed out bought some clothes and pair of glasses)

sportivo888 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deleted
    Last edited by sportivo888; 10-16-2012 at 06:31 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast