[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] Sarkoth Script 430K GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]

This is a discussion on [Goldfarming] [Barbarian] Sarkoth Script 430K GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080] within the Diablo 3 bots, hacks and exploits board part of the Diablo 3 forum category; Originally Posted by xelluz I have come as far to actually get the script running without getting the Mainmenu.png error. ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ghostface1021 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xelluz View Post
    I have come as far to actually get the script running without getting the Mainmenu.png error. Only problem is that now i got a new one in the D3 Main Menu in the gray box to the bottom right that says "ERROR: Cannot find Resume button" I am running in 1680x1050 Windowed (Fullscreen) is this the cause? and if it is, can i fix it?
    You can fix that running it at 1920x1080. But the problem im having is the script will run but my barb stops like 10 yards in and teleports and logs out, and it just does this over and over again. I altered the movement speed and still cant get it to work. It does this whether the cellar is open or not.

reynoldsc062 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm new to these AutoIt program and was wondering if someone could help me. I followed the instructions step by step but I can't even get the program to load a menu or anything. I downloaded AutoIt3, installed it. Downloaded the file package and placed the DLL's in C:/Windows and C:/Windows/System32. I made a folder in my AutoIt3 folder named pics and placed the images in there. I put the tesseract and fastfind files in the Include folder. I installed tesseract from google code (though i have no idea what it did or where it went).

Now, when I open AutoIt3, it asks me to run a script. I run the tesseract script that I put in the Include folder (which is probably wrong I guess), and it doesn't do anything. I'm also confused as to what I'm supposed to do with this Blacksack's mod (located at the very bottom of the post). It opens up another browser window and shows me a whole bunch of code. When I download it, it downloads as a text file. I know I'm going wrong somewhere, if someone could give me a hand I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

flipzro is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! I too am new to this AutoIt scripting program and have done everything that the above poster has done, but in contrast have ran the blackmod v193 script instead of the tesseract script. The script seems to load properly but I get stuck with the script progress window saying that it is updating and keeping the script paused. I kept it here for about 15 minutes thinking that It was doing just that but after I see no progress in the alleged 'update' I'm assuming there is something I did not set up correctly. 1920x1080 resolution windowed, all dlls in the same folder as my script as well was in the /windows and /windows/system32 directories. Images in a subfolder in the same directory as the scripts names 'pics'. Installed tesseract the the default directory as well. I'd really appreciate some help with this! thanks man!

K, so I got the script running but all it does is Proc all the skills, kills 1-2 zombies, and ports back to town. whats going on lol?
    Last edited by flipzro; 07-22-2012 at 04:12 AM.

wolf182 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Reynoldsc062 But you are running the text file ? The archive is right, itīs a text file. Itīs running perfectly here mate. [Open Run Script (x64), then change the AutoIt Script files to All Files, select the text file and have fun.

@Flipzro Which class are you running ? Are you using windowed fullscreen ? If you follow all the steps it should run perfectly, mine is doing fine here.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf182 View Post
    @Reynoldsc062 But you are running the text file ? The archive is right, itīs a text file. Itīs running perfectly here mate. [Open Run Script (x64), then change the AutoIt Script files to All Files, select the text file and have fun.

@Flipzro Which class are you running ? Are you using windowed fullscreen ? If you follow all the steps it should run perfectly, mine is doing fine here.
    The only thing I was missing was binding middle mouse to move haha. Ran for 6 hours straight, made me a few mil, but it miscounts the legendaries. Said I got 15 but I didnt get any. Hopefully it didnt vendor them. Kept all the rares it said it got though

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Flipzro The Script is treating Quivers as legendarys, this is the problem, here he counts 10 ~ 25 legendaries per day, and all are quivers.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Flipzro The Script is treating Quivers as legendarys, this is the problem, here he counts 10 ~ 25 legendaries per day, and all are quivers.
    Yeh, sounds about right. Thanks for the info. Any word on the ban rate using this? Safe to go 24/7? i've been doing like 5-6 hour runs with ah breaks.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I donīt know man, i use wisely because i still play in other chars. But if you think about it, it will be 100% safe if you just run it 10 hours, maybe 14 hours per day. Sometimes i even disconnect my account and leave it off for a couple of hours. I think its better to farm with quality forever than farm a lot for a just some time.

I am still having problem with deaths, sometimes when i die my char gets stuck in the main menu in the exit diablo 3 screen, anyone can help me ?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I donīt know man, i use wisely because i still play in other chars. But if you think about it, it will be 100% safe if you just run it 10 hours, maybe 14 hours per day. Sometimes i even disconnect my account and leave it off for a couple of hours. I think its better to farm with quality forever than farm a lot for a just some time.

I am still having problem with deaths, sometimes when i die my char gets stuck in the main menu in the exit diablo 3 screen, anyone can help me ?
    That's why I invested in 70+ resist on all my gold find gear, that way deaths aren't even a factor. Definitely worth it

Djou1337 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys !

First i'd like to thank you for the amazing work on this bot. This is really helpful !

But i have a problem. When the bot sells item and quit game the checkpoint is lost so he goes in an infinite loop and i have to quit game and start a new one to get the checkpoint again.

Any way to fix this ?

Thanks !

Edit : Nevermind ! I didn't take "explore the cellar" that's why

But i still have a question : Can I configure the bot to not sell lvl 62-63 blue items ?

And there is a little bug about legendary items. He says he loot some but i've been watching the bot while a pretended legendary loot and he didnt loot any. Known bug ?

thanks for reading
    Last edited by Djou1337; 07-29-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast