Complete noob here, help with setting up bot!

This is a discussion on Complete noob here, help with setting up bot! within the Diablo 3 bots, hacks and exploits board part of the Diablo 3 forum category; So the script says Cellar-Not Found. I tried using my own png's, using my own screenshots, tried multiple Dank Cellars, ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    brotatoes is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the script says Cellar-Not Found.

I tried using my own png's, using my own screenshots, tried multiple Dank Cellars, none which work.

I'm still stuck at this part, it's not recognizing my Dank Cellar PNG for some reason even though I've changed it many times.

Help?

booblet is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you're still trying to figure this out?? :\

Been running mine for a few weeks now...

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booblet View Post

Haha you actually made have to stop chewing my sandwich so I could laugh a little hahaha

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, really gave up on it, tried everything. The Autoit doesn't recognize the Cellar Dank PNG and I've remade the PNG over 10 times. Dunno what the problem is, keep getting the same message Cellar-Not Found and the only thing the troubleshoot tells me to do is to remake the PNG. I am running the correct resolution (1600x900) and setting the bot in the correct place.

Not sure what else I can try.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brotatoes View Post
    Yup, really gave up on it, tried everything. The Autoit doesn't recognize the Cellar Dank PNG and I've remade the PNG over 10 times. Dunno what the problem is, keep getting the same message Cellar-Not Found and the only thing the troubleshoot tells me to do is to remake the PNG. I am running the correct resolution (1600x900) and setting the bot in the correct place.

Not sure what else I can try.
    Should have just let me help you. You would have been done by now lol...

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should have just let me help you. You would have been done by now lol...
    Well, people were offering to help for free, so dunno why I would pay you to help... like I mentioned before it's more principle than anything, I don't mind paying, but you're only offering help for money, not because you want to help out of the kindness of your heart, when others are willing to do so.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, people were offering to help for free, so dunno why I would pay you to help... like I mentioned before it's more principle than anything, I don't mind paying, but you're only offering help for money, not because you want to help out of the kindness of your heart, when others are willing to do so.
    I offered to help for money because you said you'd pay for somebody to help you lol... I was like fuck it, I'm broke as joke, let's see if he'll actually pay. Is it such a crime to request money for helping upon the offer? I think not.

/e : you're paying me to fix your problem cuz it's what I am good at, and I will fix it.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I offered to help for money because you said you'd pay for somebody to help you lol... I was like fuck it, I'm broke as joke, let's see if he'll actually pay. Is it such a crime to request money for helping upon the offer? I think not.

/e : you're paying me to fix your problem cuz it's what I am good at, and I will fix it.

Well, originally yes I offered to pay, but that was because no one was posting to help while the thread had so many views. We had a couple PM exchanges, and then you had to leave for a bit. Then, some replies came in and people were offering help with no charge while you were gone. Get my point?

No, it's not a crime, I never said it was. I was just pointing out some facts, and looks like you got defensive over it.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, originally yes I offered to pay, but that was because no one was posting to help while the thread had so many views. We had a couple PM exchanges, and then you had to leave for a bit. Then, some replies came in and people were offering help with no charge while you were gone. Get my point?

No, it's not a crime, I never said it was. I was just pointing out some facts, and looks like you got defensive over it.
    really don't feel like writing out a long written out reply, too lazy for that now...

if you want help, shoot me a pm for free, I have nothing else on my hands right now. I can help you for free.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Haha you actually made have to stop chewing my sandwich so I could laugh a little hahaha
    Lmao.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234