Diablo 3 Beta - Dates Announced!!

This is a discussion on Diablo 3 Beta - Dates Announced!! within the Diablo 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; In Korea the dates were spoken to some people and got "leaked" or "spoken" but doesn't matter! The Beta should ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Masterchief is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The beta is tomorrow! With pictures!

In Korea the dates were spoken to some people and got "leaked" or "spoken" but doesn't matter! The Beta should be tomorrow!

Diablo 3 Beta Dates:

USA -
    EUROPE -
    WORLD -

Here is the link to the post! (Ya its in Korean so I put it into Google Translate.)

Link: FX마진거래 시스템트레이딩의 세계 :: 네이버 블로그

P.S. Google doesnt do the best job at translating everything..

Diablo III was looking for a variety of information, Diablo 3, Blizzard QA personnel in charge of the content of the interviews was to see.
    What is QA easily come up with words on the market before the game says that the work focused tests. Usually game companies are separate, the QA team. QA team, and play games all day bugs or problems and work for development teams that ripoteuhae than anyone else because it is focused on the game, and you can even see you have a lot of knowledge.

As the English language skills to translate texts looked terrible. Please understand if I have typos and mistranslation ^ ^

<Less internal QA testers Diablo 3 interview>

Diablo 3 QA interviews with staff

Diablo III Internal Information

Interview date: 29 June 2011

<About Me>

Diablo 3 QA as I am a member of the team, Diablo 3, now play as a whole was up to the final release.

<Q>

Q: Is there a Diablo 3 in the auction? If so, please let us know about it briefly.

Answer: Diablo 3 "auction" but rather "market (Market)" is called.

However, the exact name of this market has not been determined. Market Diablo 3 WoW (WoW) and there are differences in the auction.

AMM (Automated match-making) on ​​the screen when you select to market may be able to access markets. Market position as a small town in order

To enter the game screen. Each market town has about 50 people. I want to deal in the AMM system

Although you can set options for items to automatically match your character level and the item may be admitted in the room.

Here, in addition to the user and the NPC is not anything else mopyina. Market your item, click on the NPC to promote

When you select an item in inventory is the registration. Then, even if other games are waiting. And the other side of the screen

Put the other player can retrieve the items. The interface is very similar to WoW's auction house and the different types of items

Have been classified. If you have any favorite items like gold to the purchase or exchange for another item I have is can request.

And buyers and sellers, such as Diablo II and the chat can be no negotiation. The weapons and armor and jewelry items, and consumable

Trade items only, and can not trade for other items. Wow from the development team, but I like the style and some of the auction

That you are ready to hear.

Beteulnet yet registered in the waiting room, not market directly to the item so soon, but it seems to be heard.

(Korea, auction functionality that can be seen in the game, not the individual shops, you know? Individual shops on the same system as the visible.

It did quite a few and all but one room, it's possible to enter up to 50 people'm).

Q: Diablo II, as every transaction is 1:01 to trade? If a user goes out for the game, registered in the item happens to Market?

Answer: Two is a combination of a trade practices. NPC search for the item you want in the trading window, and if you love the styles of the item to the buyer will have to match. When the user exits the game is being removed from sale. However, the other automatically when the room is registered in the sales list.

Question: If you died, the character leaves a game like Diablo 2 and can?

Answer: No. If you have to present a problem for you to go away to nearby fitness should be restored.

In general, if you have 15 seconds from the village to automatically recover stamina is all.

Q: Unique Items Diablo 2 when compared with some of the drop rate is?

Answer: two months is played and the two legends (legend) and 20 rare item (rare) were purchased item.

(Diablo 2, I hold boseuman poured a lot of rare and unique system jyeotneunde Diablo 3 seems to be difficult to obtain yunikeutem).

Q: Please tell me about Act IV.

Answer: The answer spokes are not able ILSUNG. However, in many respects different from any other Act.

Q: When you register the item in market inventories of the item in the inventory slots are the white spaces?

Answer: Yes, sir. So you take the item is not registered is stored in the market. So

It can be used as a small storage space.

(When you first start Diablo 3 kanjjari slot 8 because the inventory is given, the first item, so it's not enough storage space to use as a market inventory seems to be more helpful.)

Q: Run the system is mature now? I would like to have a brief introduction.

Answer: Monk characters, except for the end of the runes you can use all the abilities and know that almost all systems have been completed.

One good information For your information, yireotda. I play as a wizard because you slow down the opponent's action with a slow property wore indigo Run.

And the Crimson Run Diamond skin literally jinyeotgi property due to fire you mopeul will give fire damage when they attack. In particular, flame blast, will give considerable damage.

PvP and PvE rune thus created a variety of strategies and tactics that looks ^ ^

Q: The Legend (Legend) What is the color of the item?

Answer: Orange color. Goldeusaek were a few of the latest version.

Q: Another area that can be moved to the waypoint, town portal you still with me?

Answer: This is However, within a certain range around the portal mopyi should be available. (About half of the screen range)

Q: When does beta services?

Answer: This beta release schedule is not yet officially. Team can not even know. Would not want to, but not in August.

Q: Diablo 3 official debut in 2011, do you think of that? Jungeuro this year? And really funny?

Answer: Diablo 3 is already probably the experience will be surprised how sophisticated dwaetneunji. Gyehoeksang year and is expected to be released jungeuro.

Battle.net, requires a little more work. Diablo 3 is played during the game as far as I can do this easily is the best game.

In particular, fully implement the Battle.net functionality is especially true so I acted.

Q: How keunayo Act IV? Jaknayo like Diablo 2 than any other Act?

Answer: much smaller than the other Act. 1-3 of the Act is less than Diablo 2.

In fact, there is no main quest in Act IV. Now being prepared by the hidden nature of the Quest.

(Act IV seems to be less than a full implementation yet. Somehow I is the final step in the game, various parameters of the game, so they'd try to long-lasting fun.)

Q: PvP happens to match? Is there a simple character-level or something else?

Answer: Now is just the level matching. Battle.net, but when you are finished with matching change in the way you are sure will be made.

Q: Why does not a typical auction system service it? Diablo 3 in the current market system does work well?

Answer: There are many reasons.

- Diablo 3 random 95% of the item stats (random stats) because it has a system is not suitable for auction.

(Like Diablo 2 Diablo 3 also quite a variety of options are expected to come out of the item.)

- At first they tried to auction did not work as a webservice.

Of the interview here about 1 / 3 is For now, you need to go home and rest for a minute, if you will be more contributions.

What are you all right during the interview is quite itneyo ^ ^
    Last edited by Masterchief; 08-09-2011 at 12:51 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Masterchief For This Useful Post:

Dima is offline La La Land

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niceee gogogo play

bob3232 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awsome!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its still coming!

Woot! Ok the Blue Post has it all!

The beta will still be in Q3! The Blue post says sometime IN Sep.!

Check it out: Battle.net - English Forums -> Beta any time soon?

nigelkloster is offline Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks Master
    Last edited by nigelkloster; 08-09-2011 at 02:07 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please go check all my other posts as well. I have links in almost every post with Blue posters (Blizzard) saying when it might be or is it coming. I have given people hints and upcomings for Diablo 3! If you don't like my topic then you can not read this post and carry out your day..

It would be 100% unapproved if I didnt link any posts! All links are Blizzard people post about the beta! Again if you don't like the post then don't read this, and don't waste my time on posting...

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Also, it's not my fault that Blizzard says dates and changes them. Once I see a blue post, I say that date they say. Blizzard is known for changing dates and tring to keep it to themself.

dapeng_zi is offline Master Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you know where you can sign up for beta?
    Made by eZ]aCx

dcrossland is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by dcrossland; 08-10-2011 at 04:58 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dcrossland For This Useful Post:

c0m3 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dapeng_zi View Post
    do you know where you can sign up for beta?
    u need to buy at least one official game to create beta profile, then they wll randomly give u a beta key for testing .

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c0m3 View Post
    u need to buy at least one official game to create beta profile, then they wll randomly give u a beta key for testing .
    I think it also has to be THAT game that you want the beta for. For example: If you buy Starcraft 2 and then sign up for the Diablo 3 beta then you'll probly wont get it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast