Diablo III Beta Private Server! -Share is Care!-

This is a discussion on Diablo III Beta Private Server! -Share is Care!- within the Diablo 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; So your acounts are removed after 1 h then ?:O Cant do the starting quest...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    CarnufeX is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So your acounts are removed after 1 h then ?:O
    Cant do the starting quest

Jesper is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.. it simply restarts

CarnufeX is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm able to start in the beginning then? lol kinda anoying everything is dead or not attacking :p

Jesper is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand what u mean ?

I think there is a poin where u spawn everytime you join a game so just take it from there and keep on questin and if it's like i diablo2 then u have all your quest in every single game you join

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

But if everything is "Dead"/"Not Attacking" then the server might be about to restart maybe, but i dunno actually =)

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Very nice share to be honest.

But remember: Don't link to any torrents directly. They're warez hence not allowed on d3scene.
    I for instance deleted all the links - If you are in desperate need of the link, there might be ways to share links privately.. *hint hint*

Jesper is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe tracky you're awesome thx for reminding

dragon12dk is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everytime I click on the start thingy, it simply says "The Blizzard Launcher must be in the same folder as a Blizzard game." anyone knows how to fix this?

korpisoturi is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you get any error - READ THIS
    I've been trying to connect to the server lately and I succeded after a lot of effort.
    So you've downloaded the torrent, registered an account and opened the ready "Diablo III.exe - Shortcut" in the torrent's folder and you run it(YOU DON'T NEED TO CREATE A NEW SHORTCUT BECAUSE THE REQUIRED ONE ALREADY EXISTS WHICH IS COMPLETELY WORKING)... Also you mustn't run the launcher neither update the game in any way because it is already patched in the torrent. Afterwards you insert your e-mail and password you registered with, and you get an error.
    I had similar post asking how to fix the errors given by the game itself after logging in but I went through them.
    - The most frequent error is 3006(Request timed out), so if you get this error, insert your e-mail and password, and click "login" until you reach the authentication credentials. You will get this error several times(maybe 3-4 or maybe 15-20). Also you could exit the game and re-enter it trying to login again. So just after getting this error, try to log again or just rerun the game and after many tries it would probably work.
    - Another bug is getting stuck at the authenticating credentials when you see a box with "Connecting to Battle.Net account[check]"; "Authenticating credentials" ; "Retrieving Hero list", so the only thing in the box that has check is connecting to battle net account, but the authenticating credentials one doesn't check. If happens so, rerun the game and try again. Do it until you enter. Normally that box checks "authenticating credentials" and "retrieving hero list" for just 5-6 seconds, so if it gets stuck for like 20 seconds, it will not let you in.
    - If you get Error 3003 then you are trying to connect an offline or non-existant server. Check the Properties of your shortcut if they are like they are listed in the "How to connect" page on the 4vendetta diablo 3 site, but as I said you shouldn't get such error as a ready shortcut already exists in the folder.
    - If you get ERROR_315300 it means that you are trying to connect with an account that has not been registered, create one because you should first register yourself though I already mentioned that.
    - If you get error "3018" then run the shortcut as an administrator.
    - If you get error "Disconnected by Battle.net" after you hit the LOGIN thing it means the version of your client is false, as I said you mustn't update the game at all... If you do it, just delete the whole game and re-download the torrent.
    - There is another error "3008". It means that your password is wrong so if you get this error, make sure you've inserted the password correctly.
    - Another error is "30008" I think when it says that the game couldn't connect. That's a bug, so try logging in again, it's just bug.
    So you have reached the hero list - make a new character, and click "START GAME". It should load for up to 10 seconds. If it doesn't, you will get stuck on the loading screen and after 3-4 minutes you will get disconnected with an error box. If this happens, try logging in again and if it still keeps happening like this wait for a while(a few hours) and try again. I last night tried logging in and it let me create a hero but after being 5 minutes stuck at the loading screen it disconnected me, I tried twice, so on the following day(today) I tried again and it let me get in. When I tried to log in today, I received the error "3006" about request timing out but after several tries it let me in, even the LS loaded properly. YOu will start in an empty area with no mobs, without having any items, so try creeping around and you will find some monsters, they drop gold and might drop an item also. They give little experience so the only things you will see are the first spells of the game, the epic music, and the beautiful dark graphics... If you get some flashes on your screen or odd, redundant effects then you must reduce the quality of your graphic details to their minimum or zero(shadows, etc.) At least these are the only things I could see, so don't expect much, it is a beta version and not the full though. Blizzard are expected to publish the full version in several months.
    I might not have been complete with what I've said, I might have missed some errors, so if you see any others - post here and I could respond you. Alex' posts are good and many though they are incomplete and diffuse so this is an addition to his ones.

bkrug123 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does thi still work? ive tried this one before like 2 weeks ago and it wasnt working for me.

LaKaiS is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It fucking works!!!!!!!11111111111111

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast