Does a item stat copier exist?

This is a discussion on Does a item stat copier exist? within the Diablo 3 forum board part of the Hot Games category; And no I don't mean any kind of hack that lets you change your stats or any crazy thing like ...

Hidden. is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does a item stat copier exist?

And no I don't mean any kind of hack that lets you change your stats or any crazy thing like that.

I have an inventory full of potentially sellable items, however I'm not sure whether or not they are worth it, and as of now the only way I see to solve this problem, is by going into the AH, and then constantly going back between AH and sell window to enter the stats of the item in order to check what it's worth.

Any way to automize this process? Like example... You go to your 'sell' page and click an item (or mouseover and press a key) then go to your search page and press the same key (or a diff one w/e) and it automatically enters the detected stats into the window so you can just press search and not page over 100 times?

Or maybe something that is similar to this already exists, a method, a program w/e...

Hmm?

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden. View Post
    And no I don't mean any kind of hack that lets you change your stats or any crazy thing like that.

I have an inventory full of potentially sellable items, however I'm not sure whether or not they are worth it, and as of now the only way I see to solve this problem, is by going into the AH, and then constantly going back between AH and sell window to enter the stats of the item in order to check what it's worth.

Any way to automize this process? Like example... You go to your 'sell' page and click an item (or mouseover and press a key) then go to your search page and press the same key (or a diff one w/e) and it automatically enters the detected stats into the window so you can just press search and not page over 100 times?

Or maybe something that is similar to this already exists, a method, a program w/e...

Hmm?
    Nope. You can activate the windowed mode, make screens of items. Place one window next to other, gg.