Dota2 Lua script Engine

This is a discussion on Dota2 Lua script Engine within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; Hello guys - i was looking on net for some good scripting/boting solutions! And found this - . github.com/gamebooster/dota2-lua-engine I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    bolvai is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0

    Dota2 Lua script Engine

    Hello guys - i was looking on net for some good scripting/boting solutions! And found this - .
    github.com/gamebooster/dota2-lua-engine
    I managed to compile it without any problems but there are 2 things im not sure of !

    1).Is it made for dota2(reborn new engine) or for old dota2(engine).
    2).Where can i execute those commands
    Code:
    $ lua_execute <file_name>
    $ lua_unload <file_name>
    It has pretty interesting script solutions like - mob_last_hit
    github.com/gamebooster/dota2-lua-engine/blob/master/scripts/lasthit_bot.lua
    And others.



    So i was wondering if someone know anything about this ? Cause seems i would have to use my time to get further in understanding how it works where it use those lua(and how can it be upgraded for dota reborn) huh, but maybe someone allrdy know that ?
    Last edited by bolvai; 12-21-2015 at 01:02 AM.

  2. #2
    DarkArlene is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bolvai View Post
    1).Is it made for dota2(reborn new engine) or for old dota2(engine).
    Latest commit on 7 Feb 2014..... so what you think ?

  3. #3
    bolvai is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArlene View Post
    Latest commit on 7 Feb 2014..... so what you think ?
    Guess its outdated but i still want to try to use it on old version of dota2 is it possible to get 2014 version that it was made for, cause on net i only found 570 2013 version, and inject isnt working on that i get error

    hook: GlobalAddressRetrieverError signature_pattern_retriever.cpp(46): Throw in function void __thiscall addressretriever::AddressRetriever::LoadSignatures (const class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)
    Dynamic exception type: class boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<struct boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<class std::runtime_error> >
    std::exception::what: FindPatternError: GameRules::GetAnnouncer

    hook: GlobalAddressRetrieverError signature_pattern_retriever.cpp(46): Throw in function void __thiscall addressretriever::AddressRetriever::LoadSignatures (const class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)
    Dynamic exception type: class boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<struct boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<class std::runtime_error> >
    std::exception::what: FindPatternError: DotaInput

    In plus i do want to upgrade that stuff if its source sdk can be still used(with little mods) can someone help me out in that mb little info ?

  4. #4
    DarkArlene is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bolvai View Post
    can someone help me out in that mb little info ?
    Why you do want to upgrade code you dont understand? write your own hack from begining.. download dylib's, export vtables...it's similar to source engine 1 and you will be fine..

  5. #5
    bolvai is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArlene View Post
    Why you do want to upgrade code you dont understand? write your own hack from begining.. download dylib's, export vtables...it's similar to source engine 1 and you will be fine..
    Well i understand it but not fully, mb you are right for a part but at other side - its not enough to just hack - GetLocalPlayer Function(cause its has to be hacked same main functions to be able to bridge lua scripts to it), acctualy i dont have any idea how to even find it cause with cheat engine i looked in and its all protected, how do i even find then with IDA ?

    Thats i was asking for 2014 version of dota2 to see that all its working out there ? can it be find somehow ?
    pls

  6. #6
    rexie00000 is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    26
    take a look a this if u interest https://github.com/IdcNoob/Ensage

    I dont know if this is real source ensage source script...

    Or just search ensage/ensagesharp inside github, u will find a lot of source.. Just find latest update.. Its really easy to read, since its write in C i guess.. Good luck
    Last edited by rexie00000; 12-25-2015 at 07:42 PM.

  7. #7
    bolvai is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rexie00000 View Post
    take a look a this if u interest https://github.com/IdcNoob/Ensage

    I dont know if this is real source ensage source script...

    Or just search ensage/ensagesharp inside github, u will find a lot of source.. Just find latest update.. Its really easy to read, since its write in C i guess.. Good luck
    Thx for info man ! i looked through the sources, but unfortently seems all of them are mostly scripts(even this ) , i didnt find any sources of injector itself that describe to what part of engine it acctualys stucks in.
    If its rly are no sources of injector, i dont mind to rewrite lua engine, but here is one big problem i need exact version of dota2 that is working with it, cause there are function addresses(exact) so i want to look on those functions in IDA, to understand what they are and what i need to look in dota reborn.

    but thx for info anyway!

  8. #8
    rexie00000 is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by bolvai View Post
    Thx for info man ! i looked through the sources, but unfortently seems all of them are mostly scripts(even this ) , i didnt find any sources of injector itself that describe to what part of engine it acctualys stucks in.
    If its rly are no sources of injector, i dont mind to rewrite lua engine, but here is one big problem i need exact version of dota2 that is working with it, cause there are function addresses(exact) so i want to look on those functions in IDA, to understand what they are and what i need to look in dota reborn.

    but thx for info anyway!
    Its like framework, ensagesharp is open source dota2 cheat framework... If u want build from the ground u can use ensagesharp... Not reverse engineering at all, 100% unique build... Ensagesharp worked for reborn, U can check it on ensage forum

  9. #9
    bolvai is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rexie00000 View Post
    Its like framework, ensagesharp is open source dota2 cheat framework... If u want build from the ground u can use ensagesharp... Not reverse engineering at all, 100% unique build... Ensagesharp worked for reborn, U can check it on ensage forum
    Well as far as i understanded https://www.joduska.me/forum/topic/1...-beta-release/ , is using executable.exe(and league_sharp.dll) to acctualy inject Sharp Scripts, and thats what i am acctualy looking for, im looking for source of executable.exe and sharp.dll that knows were(and what) needs to be hooked.

  10. #10
    rexie00000 is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by bolvai View Post
    Well as far as i understanded https://www.joduska.me/forum/topic/1...-beta-release/ , is using executable.exe(and league_sharp.dll) to acctualy inject Sharp Scripts, and thats what i am acctualy looking for, im looking for source of executable.exe and sharp.dll that knows were(and what) needs to be hooked.
    https://mega.nz/#!X0hjnJaK!Cl2iPm6Pl...XWH3HQgkCR0bv8
    Dont know its for source 1 or reborn but its same logic i think... U can use ensage sharp as a reference too..
    I dont know russian language but I think their community share some project inside github, u can google it if u want.. Ensage cheat still beta and no vac protection but their feature is really interesting..
    If u understand russian u can try to join ensage forum, they might give u clue
    Or u can PM zynox if u want to learn how to develop ensagesharp
    Last edited by rexie00000; 12-28-2015 at 04:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i want learn lua engine (how creat script?)
    By ehsan...p in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2015, 05:24 AM
  2. BoL Studio - Skin Hack and Script Engine (many more)
    By spudgy in forum League of Legends Hacks
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-15-2013, 03:29 PM
  3. Meepo Dota2 Script ( hack )
    By mnmlt in forum DotA 2 Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 12:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •