Guide| Zoom/Camera Hack that will never get you banned.

This is a discussion on Guide| Zoom/Camera Hack that will never get you banned. within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; Hello hackers, I've seen some posts here that include tools that change your zoom distance so you will have better ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    ExTaLyX is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guide| Zoom/Camera Hack that will never get you banned.

Hello hackers,

I've seen some posts here that include tools that change your zoom distance so you will have better perspective of the surrounding you in-game. But most of those tools eventually get "Detected" and you kinda need to find a new tool for it.

I'l make it long-short story for you all, there is a way to easily and manually change the zoom distance in dota2 files without risking of getting banned.
    Not sure if it been posted here, but I'm 100% sure it's the most easiest way to do it so I'm gonna post it anyways.

Step 1. Download Notepad++
    step1.png

Step 2. Go into your Dota2 bin folder. (Location- F:\Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\bin\win64 and win32)
    RrBtjj5.jpg

Step 3. Right click on the "Client" file and click on Edit with Notepad++.
    d9pSlTD.png

Step 4. Click Ctrl+F a new window will open, type in the "Find what" box > "1134" and click on Find Next.
    CLHM7lt.png

Step 5. You found the zoom command change it to whatever number you like. Like for example; 1400 or anything really. Save it and close it.
    lO5mPET.png

Important Notes (READ IT) :
    1. There are 2 folders in the bin folder, "Win64" and "Win32" in both of those folders are the same files, you should do the same steps on each of the "Client" file in both folders just to be sure it would work. (Depends on your OS)

Really Important
    2. Every update the "Client" file will re-downloaded to your folders so you have to change it after every small Update, Also the name of the Zoom Command WILL change sometimes but the default zoom number will not change, so don't worry.

3. You would not be banned for messing around with the DLL files because Valve doesn't detect their own files that operate the game like CFG files for example. But still if you not sure try to use somewhat normal Zoom Distances numbers, personally I used it for over a year even before Reborn and I never got banned.

Hope I helped some of you, nonetheless~ enjoy your new Zoom distance.
    Last edited by ExTaLyX; 04-17-2016 at 12:59 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExTaLyX For This Useful Post:

interprise is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THank you for writing all this down, It may help for some people I do not doubt it, but for me it just took ages to try and open it and freeze my operation system

KavanaK is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't be better to make a simple program, that will be able to edit this value in client.dll and update it every new Dota update with one click instead of searching for it? (I am lazy :-) and i guess not just me) I thought the old programs worked somehow like that...?

Thanks for share. I hope there won't be any ban for this. Working fine.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by interprise View Post
    THank you for writing all this down, It may help for some people I do not doubt it, but for me it just took ages to try and open it and freeze my operation system
    Sure you're welcome and the reason why it freezes your computer is because you are probably using the default notepad, That why I said you should download NotePad++ it doesn't freeze the file.

Quote Originally Posted by KavanaK View Post
    Wouldn't be better to make a simple program, that will be able to edit this value in client.dll and update it every new Dota update with one click instead of searching for it? (I am lazy :-) and i guess not just me) I thought the old programs worked somehow like that...?

Thanks for share. I hope there won't be any ban for this. Working fine.
    Yeah you could do that, but It might fuck up some other parameters in the .DLL file, that's why I prefer to do it manually.
    Almost always the Zoom command comes along with the words "Distance" "FOV" etc etc ...

I didn't got banned for the last year, so I don't think there any harm for it.
    and you're welcome for the share.

xaropez is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, worked !

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xaropez View Post
    Thanks, worked !
    You're welcome!

tylerhaup is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there anything else you can change in that file that would be of benefit?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerhaup View Post
    Is there anything else you can change in that file that would be of benefit?
    There might be some other exploits, but I didn't found so far. (tho' I didn't really gave it a "look")
    Depends on what you are looking for, You have to find Key words because the file is mostly gibberish and you can't really understand a lot of it and that means you have to see what kind of Commands they use to change a specific thing.
    Also you can't know for sure that what you are looking for is even operated through that File.

I used to exploit the file "dota.bsp" in the Map folder, but since Reborn they changed it quite a lot.

Edelmetall is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExTaLyX View Post
    There might be some other exploits, but I didn't found so far. (tho' I didn't really gave it a "look")
    Depends on what you are looking for, You have to find Key words because the file is mostly gibberish and you can't really understand a lot of it and that means you have to see what kind of Commands they use to change a specific thing.
    Also you can't know for sure that what you are looking for is even operated through that File.

I used to exploit the file "dota.bsp" in the Map folder, but since Reborn they changed it quite a lot.
    What did you archive with edit the dota.bsp ?
    String32

Flash is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! Asides from having to do this 5x per day, it's a lifesaver!
    Last edited by Flash; 04-28-2016 at 03:11 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast