has anybody used dota2intel

This is a discussion on has anybody used dota2intel within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; Originally Posted by fararara Can someone upload it herE? No, if you want it show some respect and buy the ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52
  1. #21
    Blabla78 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by fararara View Post
    Can someone upload it herE?
    No, if you want it show some respect and buy the product. It's only 9$.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blabla78 For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    dstrr is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    any screenshots ?

  4. #23
    marioslouv's Avatar
    marioslouv is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    5
    I reported this to Valve.DotA was destroyed by hacks,dota 2 has to be protected too.



  5. #24
    fararara is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by marioslouv View Post
    I reported this to Valve.DotA was destroyed by hacks,dota 2 has to be protected too.
    have a life man plz...

    can someone show me some ss so i can buy it?

  6. #25
    Blabla78 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by marioslouv View Post
    I reported this to Valve.DotA was destroyed by hacks,dota 2 has to be protected too.
    'LOL'
    Quote Originally Posted by fararara View Post
    have a life man plz...

    can someone show me some ss so i can buy it?
    I'll make a few screenshots later when I have time.

  7. #26
    Blabla78 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    54
    Last hit marker (which is kinda useless)
    http://i.imgur.com/WgoZ9.jpg

    Manabar and ultimate cooldown indicator
    http://i.imgur.com/fSEv7.jpg

    Rune on minimap
    http://i.imgur.com/L1OKG.jpg

  8. #27
    h3llscream is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    7
    is the last hit indicator accurate ? i mean if you completely depend on the last hit indicator to kill creeps what would be the success rate ? thanks in advance

  9. #28
    Blabla78 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by h3llscream View Post
    is the last hit indicator accurate ? i mean if you completely depend on the last hit indicator to kill creeps what would be the success rate ? thanks in advance
    Depends if you play a hero with an instant attack animation like Sniper or Gyro: I would say 99%. Same with melee heroes.
    For others range heroes with slow attack animation the last hit indicator won't help, you will miss most of the creeps.

    A feature like this has been requested, so you can rely on the last hit indicator for every heroes.

  10. #29
    gex00 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Blabla78 View Post
    Depends if you play a hero with an instant attack animation like Sniper or Gyro: I would say 99%. Same with melee heroes.
    For others range heroes with slow attack animation the last hit indicator won't help, you will miss most of the creeps.

    A feature like this has been requested, so you can rely on the last hit indicator for every heroes.
    Which will most likely will not happen if I recall correctly the author of the hack himself denied such feature in the forums

  11. #30
    fararara is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    but no mh...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •