Dota2 - Beta is Over

This is a discussion on Dota2 - Beta is Over within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; Get Dota 2 on Steam Visit the Dota 2 Steam page and click the 'Get Dota 2' button. For now, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dota2bot is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dota2 - Beta is Over

Get Dota 2 on Steam
    Visit the Dota 2 Steam page and click the 'Get Dota 2' button. For now, you'll be added to the launch queue, and we'll email you when we are ready for you to come play. The volume of players let in will gradually increase so we can spread the launch load out over time.
    Dota 2 - Beta Is Over

www.Dota2Bot.com - The First Free Dota 2 Hack!

Darchrow is offline Life's good.

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, thought so when I played yesterday. Well, no big changes at all, still a lot of bugs and russians on every server. The matchmaking system is still not finished, same goes for the report and punishment system.

And dear god, Techies are still missing!!!!!!!!!! (+ Phoenix, Legion, Oracle, Arc Warden, Winter Wyvern, Xin, Soul Keeper, Pitlord and Lord of Avernus).

NATj is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    waiting on mac...

dota2bot is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.Dota2Bot.com - The First Free Dota 2 Hack!

NATj is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    could be useful
    Dota 2 Test client mac binaries
    dota2testMAC.rar ? Yandex.Disk

cra0 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guess VAC is active now :/

Darchrow is offline Life's good.

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope they will implement a feature to surrender. Like something that the team has to vote for surrender and the game is instantly over, instead of waiting for the opponent team to finish. Because if the opponent team refuses to finish asap when you gave up it sucks to running aimless over the map or just doing afk farming to avoid an abandonment.

Vampirehu is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they haven't implement lots of features like swap,switch and so on not to mention if u stay afk for example i went to bathroom in the middle of game when i came back i got auto abandoned the game......and ban me for 23 hours with a low priority to join games...

Phoenix is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchrow View Post
    I hope they will implement a feature to surrender. Like something that the team has to vote for surrender and the game is instantly over, instead of waiting for the opponent team to finish. Because if the opponent team refuses to finish asap when you gave up it sucks to running aimless over the map or just doing afk farming to avoid an abandonment.
    They actually confirmed in one of gameing news letters that they don't wanna implement sometihng like that,because Dota is game where you can almost always comeback,turtle mode or throw mode from enemy is always possiblity,surrender would made ppl cry,rage on teammates to ff,gg,cc.. no matter what others think,just image 4 mates think its gg and you think its not they rage on you...
    FF wont happen in dota at least not even close to happen,mby if they change mind in few years but im fine with this,in HoN plp cry or trying to kick you when you dont wanna ff,i like dota without ff,there is always chance just need to change tactic to defense and turtle mode.
    Anyway if you play as 5 stack there is ff just dc in console but dont hit leave button,game will finish in 30 sec if there is no players in one team,this was also used to farm cards in compendium mm mode,fixed 2 days later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampirehu View Post
    they haven't implement lots of features like swap,switch and so on not to mention if u stay afk for example i went to bathroom in the middle of game when i came back i got auto abandoned the game......and ban me for 23 hours with a low priority to join games...
    There is swap in score board click on player name and you will swap options (its not added in sd mode but thats intended) -switch is bad shit and wont happend,so nice dont see anymore go -swtich bla bla bla for balance LOL...
    afk..well you get abandoned after 5 min without xp,you ruining game with you bathroom,dota is game where when you join you know that you need to play around 30-1 hour or more and you cant always think that someone will keep pause for you,thats not Valve fold its your.

ShortKidd is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchrow View Post
    If your team agrees to surrender, then they can agree to 5 man DC. The game will finish 30 seconds after all 5 leave, and nobody gets an abandon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast