regarding to mine private camera hack.

This is a discussion on regarding to mine private camera hack. within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; so after a while am guessing people all knows about getting 30 days bans on dota2. well i can say ...

mastermind0524 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

regarding to mine private camera hack.

so after a while am guessing people all knows about getting 30 days bans on dota2. well i can say that am the first person that able to crack the vac and made my own private version of camerahack that allows you getting that few second advantage in-game and not worried getting that harsh 30 days ban.

unfortunately this ain't gone be a public hack. since this is the first one around i just want people show me some love/support for this popular hack.

here some common FAQ'S

*how certain is this camerhack?
    well i can am 95 percent sure this is the 1st legit vac proof hack that's made for dota2 had 120+games played still glowing.

*Is this gone be a lifetime .exe?
    yes this will be a lifetime .exe and i will keep update the offsets to my clients.

*whats the price for this camerahack?
    The first 10 .exe will go for a 50$ as a special offer after that the full price will be 70$.

*how would you make other people to believe that you ain't a scammer?
    this is a hard one to answer since theys ain't hacks around for dota2 that actually bypass vac and am the first one thats trying to selling it.but i believe after the first client/feedback people is gone give this hack a shot.

*how can i get contact with you?
    you can hit me up on AIM :mastermind0524 or directly send me a pm.
    Last edited by mastermind0524; 10-22-2013 at 06:00 PM.

noobjevel is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why pm you to discuss? Won't buy this, you ain't even sure it's undetected..
    I hate myself :facepalm:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nothing is 100 percent legit with the new vac on dota2 theys will always be that small of chance geting detected.and about the pm discuss is just the payment type/price.

*edit* since i have been using it i had over 100 games without geting banned.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quick update. camera hack still vac proof since the new patch now i can say 99percent legit adding proof tips.

heres some tips too proof that am using my camerahack in every game i play.
    *using hero perspective mode u can tell my mouse click go off-screen alot of time
    *my mouse moments will make you uncomfortable while watching replays since is on 1134 and am using 1800 ingame.
    take this Match 351585017 for example. playing eider tian at mid hero when off screen but my mouse movement still stay at the same spot didn't toggle screen movement alot since am using a 1800 zoom ingame.

Beverast is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While it seems cool that you have a working hack you do realize that Valve for the most part bans in "waves" or after a larger number of players have been detected. My sub account was detected and banned October 1st so I am safe to assume that more than likely the next ban wave will probably hit around November 1st.So I wouldn't say you are out of the clear yet.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverast View Post
    While it seems cool that you have a working hack you do realize that Valve for the most part bans in "waves" or after a larger number of players have been detected. My sub account was detected and banned October 1st so I am safe to assume that more than likely the next ban wave will probably hit around November 1st.So I wouldn't say you are out of the clear yet.
    i never seen a wave that comes once a month normally people get instant ban or 2days maximum is a week.

spawnz is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermind0524 View Post
    so after a while am guessing people all knows about getting 30 days bans on dota2. well i can say that am the first person that able to crack the vac...
    You're definitely not the first, faggot. Why isn't this useless, thread-bearing, attention-seeking virgin banned anyway yet. It's easy to bypass VAC for camera, it took me two minutes of reversing. Every way is viable except for the same public methods that were used on the released hacks, either use your brain and think a little or do digging through various forums to find out old ways and modify them to work.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spawnz For This Useful Post:

gjmptw is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How come I am still using AdvanceCamera.exe (or something similar name) from this same forum and I am not banned yet?

analnosorog is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are u sure that ur hack is undetekted by vac, cause it seems like banwave stoped for a while, since my account is not banned yet for using this camera hack.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gjmptw View Post
    How come I am still using AdvanceCamera.exe (or something similar name) from this same forum and I am not banned yet?
    is even announced on that thread that the hack is detected is just matter of time.