I need a Traidbot

This is a discussion on I need a Traidbot within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; Hello I need one traidbot that is free since I have no paypal...

babacheat is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need a Traidbot

Hello
    I need one traidbot that is free since I have no paypal

LoupBlanc is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) wrong section ==> Request a Hack
    2) you're better off contacting the guy in charge of bots for dota 2 Lounge.
    3) just don't.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoupBlanc For This Useful Post:

Phoenix is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I know just don't use Dotatools trade bot,many users reported that they are hijacked coz of that tool,however I would suggest you to never use any of custom tools and never type your password of steam account into some tool,site that is not steam or you almost begging to get hijacked and lose everything you earned during trading with that tool (as soon as you get some good items that is time when they will take control of your account).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is info that stamrep admin posted on reddit

(if you used the "dotatools" utility or other custom bot software, deauthorize all Steam Guard devices or you're at risk of having your account hijacked without warning. Keep in mind that Steam Guard deauthorizations could prevent you from trading for a while when you re-authorize.)

Further, I highly recommend (if you ran questionable software like dotatools) that you reformat/wipe your machine and start fresh just in case it installed something unsavory. This may be overkill, but you'll sleep better at night. This is the risk you run by running custom software like that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Phoenix; 12-23-2013 at 11:36 PM.