【DOTA2Hack】NtHack Dota2LuaHack!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on 【DOTA2Hack】NtHack Dota2LuaHack!!!!!!! within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; how do you change the camera distance?...

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 183
  1. #91
    sok135 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    how do you change the camera distance?


  2. #92
    sgtslick is offline Guru
    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by sok135 View Post
    how do you change the camera distance?
    Page Up, Page Dn

  3. #93
    sok135 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks.

  4. #94
    Hook_Pudge is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    13
    20140228 update:
    1 The increasing flood of tips kunka
    (2) increase kael Skyfire Tips
    3 tips to increase the skills of lina
    4 tips to increase the skills of TS
    5 Speaking of 108 hero's name (thanks to U9dota2 super assistant uncle)
    6.NtHack upgrade
    7.NtHackLua upgrade
    8 BUG fix the blue aura of failure
    9. Compensate for memory leaks (either naturally occurring)

    English user
    open player_info.lua with notepad
    modify like this
    local printMe = string.format("%s ",draw_utilsuaGetHeroName_CN(hero_name))
    to
    local printMe = string.format("%s ",hero_name)
    Last edited by Hook_Pudge; 02-28-2014 at 05:04 PM.
    http://about.me/nt47



  5. #95
    Nonon is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_Pudge View Post
    20140228 update:
    1 The increasing flood of tips kunka
    (2) increase kael Skyfire Tips
    3 tips to increase the skills of lina
    4 tips to increase the skills of TS
    5 Speaking of 108 hero's name (thanks to U9dota2 super assistant uncle)
    6.NtHack upgrade
    7.NtHackLua upgrade
    8 BUG fix the blue aura of failure
    9. Compensate for memory leaks (either naturally occurring)

    English user
    open player_info.lua with notepad
    modify like this
    local printMe = string.format("%s ",draw_utilsuaGetHeroName_CN(hero_name))
    to
    local printMe = string.format("%s ",hero_name)
    Is the Invoker macro working again?

  6. #96
    Coyotanewba is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    1
    What a Long Day ...
    some possible problems to run the program ...


    if you have windows 8 and it's not original, probably some activator makes your NetFramework4.5.1 crashing, and even if you try to install again, it will not work.


    with this program below you will get to see all NetFramework versions of your computer, and you can uninstall and install again, with direct update feature.


    Direct link program:


    ASoft .NET Version Detector product details
    http://www.asoft-ware.com/download.php?id=11


    see this site, it will restore your NET.Framework with direct download:
    Windows SDK for Windows 8.1 ? Windows Dev Center
    Direct link program:
    http://www.microsoft.com/click/servi..._EAC=300135395




    the total download size for repair is 1.1 GB, but after a lot of headaches you will be able to use this feature.


    I'm just doing this post that had the same problem.
    And I have not found a simple solution to the problem, I have helped at all.


    I did everything based on a video, if you like to see.
    The video has audio in Spanish, has more legend, and you can translate to your language.

  7. #97
    KavanaK is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Germany / Czech republic
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    71
    I have edited the ESP feature, made it bigger and set the position to bottom right. Useful for Axe's ulti, as well as for Zeus or Furion, etc. Made for 1920x1080.


    The lua script:
    Code:
    local draw_utils = dota.DrawUtils.GetInstance()local font = draw_utils:CreateFont("Arial", 50, 0)
    local namefont = draw_utils:CreateFont("Arial", 50, 0)
    
    
    function OnPaint()
    
    
        local players = dota.FindEntities(dota.kDotaPlayer)
        local local_player = dota.GetLocalPlayer()
        local local_hero = dota.GetLocalHero()
        local t1,t2 = 0,0
      for _,player in ipairs(players) do
    
    
                local hero = player:GetAssignedHero()
                local hero_name = dota.PlayerResource.GetPlayerSelectedHero(player:GetPlayerId())
                hero_name = string.gsub(hero_name, "npc_dota_hero_", "")
                local printMe = string.format("%s ",hero_name)
                local digital_HP=string.format("%i ",hero:GetHealth())
                local y=0
                if hero:GetTeamIndex() ~= local_hero:GetTeamIndex()then
                    dota.DrawUtils.DrawString(namefont, 1320, 1020+t1*(1+30)-80-350,255, 128, 128, false, printMe)
                    dota.DrawUtils.DrawString(font, 1240, 1020+t1*(1+30)-80-350,50, 255, 50, false, digital_HP)
                    y = 525+13+t1*(14+11)
                    t1 = t1 + 1.2
                end
    
    
    
    
        end
        collectgarbage()
    end
    
    
    function Initialize()
      hook = dota.AddPaintHook(OnPaint)
    end
    How to change the code to make the numbers red if the enemies are not visible?
    Last edited by KavanaK; 03-01-2014 at 04:32 PM.

  8. #98
    Hook_Pudge is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotanewba View Post
    What a Long Day ...
    some possible problems to run the program ...


    if you have windows 8 and it's not original, probably some activator makes your NetFramework4.5.1 crashing, and even if you try to install again, it will not work.


    with this program below you will get to see all NetFramework versions of your computer, and you can uninstall and install again, with direct update feature.


    Direct link program:


    ASoft .NET Version Detector product details
    http://www.asoft-ware.com/download.php?id=11


    see this site, it will restore your NET.Framework with direct download:
    Windows SDK for Windows 8.1 ? Windows Dev Center
    Direct link program:
    http://www.microsoft.com/click/servi..._EAC=300135395




    the total download size for repair is 1.1 GB, but after a lot of headaches you will be able to use this feature.


    I'm just doing this post that had the same problem.
    And I have not found a simple solution to the problem, I have helped at all.


    I did everything based on a video, if you like to see.
    The video has audio in Spanish, has more legend, and you can translate to your language.
    good job ty
    http://about.me/nt47



  9. #99
    Hook_Pudge is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by KavanaK View Post
    I have edited the ESP feature, made it bigger and set the position to bottom right. Useful for Axe's ulti, as well as for Zeus or Furion, etc. Made for 1920x1080.


    The lua script:
    Code:
    local draw_utils = dota.DrawUtils.GetInstance()local font = draw_utils:CreateFont("Arial", 50, 0)
    local namefont = draw_utils:CreateFont("Arial", 50, 0)
    
    
    function OnPaint()
    
    
        local players = dota.FindEntities(dota.kDotaPlayer)
        local local_player = dota.GetLocalPlayer()
        local local_hero = dota.GetLocalHero()
        local t1,t2 = 0,0
      for _,player in ipairs(players) do
    
    
                local hero = player:GetAssignedHero()
                local hero_name = dota.PlayerResource.GetPlayerSelectedHero(player:GetPlayerId())
                hero_name = string.gsub(hero_name, "npc_dota_hero_", "")
                local printMe = string.format("%s ",hero_name)
                local digital_HP=string.format("%i ",hero:GetHealth())
                local y=0
                if hero:GetTeamIndex() ~= local_hero:GetTeamIndex()then
                    dota.DrawUtils.DrawString(namefont, 1320, 1020+t1*(1+30)-80-350,255, 128, 128, false, printMe)
                    dota.DrawUtils.DrawString(font, 1240, 1020+t1*(1+30)-80-350,50, 255, 50, false, digital_HP)
                    y = 525+13+t1*(14+11)
                    t1 = t1 + 1.2
                end
    
    
    
    
        end
        collectgarbage()
    end
    
    
    function Initialize()
      hook = dota.AddPaintHook(OnPaint)
    end
    How to change the code to make the numbers red if the enemies are not visible?
    good job ty
    http://about.me/nt47



  10. #100
    Hook_Pudge is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Reputation
    13
    20140302 update:
    1.NtHack client upgrade process will now open the emperor turned off automatically within 5 seconds
    2.NtHack function module upgrade, you can now modify NtHack.ini set their own preferences, including the home button ad
    3 Add Barathrum into the prompt
    4 Add snipers targeting Tips
    5 Add the dark side of the moon tips Mirana
    6 tips to add alchemy unstable compounds with disabilities
    7 Adding bounty skeleton archer cockroaches hidden knife skills tips 8. Solve memory leaks lead to insufficient memory BUG, memory leaks 0%
    http://about.me/nt47



Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 10:50 AM
  2. Come here to study the warcraft programming 【 from China rookie 】
    By k864928499 in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 01:56 PM
  3. 【Updated App】Colorful Day
    By omysea in forum iOS forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 09:27 AM
  4. 【Upcoming Apps】:War Grimoire!!!
    By omysea in forum iOS forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 07:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •