【DOTA2Hack】NtHack Dota2LuaHack!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on 【DOTA2Hack】NtHack Dota2LuaHack!!!!!!! within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; @DarkSupermo Basicly, with no scripts, there is a zoomhack (PageUp, Down), XP range around hero, clickable enemy icons at top ...

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    KavanaK is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @DarkSupermo
    Basicly, with no scripts, there is a zoomhack (PageUp, Down), XP range around hero, clickable enemy icons at top (=their (last) positions). If you click on a enemy hero, you can see his items and level of skills - both with cooldowns. If you alt-click, you can see hitpoins in numbers, as well as mana points.

The actual scripts include notification, what have all hero bought, tower ranges, i guess the second circle is a truesight range. And the hack can show illusions as well.

@Hook_Pudge
    I have chatted on a IRC channel about lua... (after 10 minutes they found out I am - in their opinion - the biggest cheater in the world who wants to ruin the fair player's life. However....) they wanted to help me with the lua script issue. They told me you forgot something to add to make it work. Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by rjek
    [Unknown command "lua_execute" path to script.lua]" is not an error from Lua, but the program that embeds Lua.
    Quote Originally Posted by cntptr
    KAWY, lua_execute isn't a standard lua function. there must be some other script or piece that defines this function
    Quote Originally Posted by KAWY
    What shall I say the programmer? This error appears on my pc and laptop as well. Only one system accept the scripts. Same versions of OS.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttmrichter
    KAWY: Tell him he hasn't given you all the pieces.

And about your suggestion to install those two programs to make your program work:
    Quote Originally Posted by ttmrichter
    That was a dumb suggestion because none of those pieces provides lua_execute.
    Whatever piece provides lua_execute is missing or misconfigured.

So don't you really know what exactly can be missing if the program doesn't know the command for executing those lua scripts? If you really don't know, nevermind, how about other people, what do you think?

And lastly, can you attach the file here? People are having trouble downloading it from your official site.
    Last edited by KavanaK; 02-19-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Hook_Pudge is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KavanaK View Post
    @DarkSupermo
    Basicly, with no scripts, there is a zoomhack (PageUp, Down), XP range around hero, clickable enemy icons at top (=their (last) positions). If you click on a enemy hero, you can see his items and level of skills - both with cooldowns. If you alt-click, you can see hitpoins in numbers, as well as mana points.

The actual scripts include notification, what have all hero bought, tower ranges, i guess the second circle is a truesight range. And the hack can show illusions as well.

@Hook_Pudge
    I have chatted on a IRC channel about lua... (after 10 minutes they found out I am - in their opinion - the biggest cheater in the world who wants to ruin the fair player's life. However....) they wanted to help me with the lua script issue. They told me you forgot something to add to make it work. Quote:

And about your suggestion to install those two programs to make your program work:

So don't you really know what exactly can be missing if the program doesn't know the command for executing those lua scripts? If you really don't know, nevermind, how about other people, what do you think?

And lastly, can you attach the file here? People are having trouble downloading it from your official site.
    thank you first,but I have let my roommate tested ,he is OK,i dont know why you failed
    then,
    nthack copy from NATv1.2 src code
    luaengine is from github by Skomski
    and zynox's hack is really powerful

@KavanaK
    you can try zynox's hack, his luaengine is too strong
    but i cant use it , maybe login error
    Last edited by Zbon141; 02-22-2014 at 07:47 AM.
    http://about.me/nt47

KavanaK is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is all right, I can still use it on my secondary system. I wonder if someone else find the same problem.

It is really strange that it is the same issue on two devices of mine... or am I the wrong one? :-D

I used to have Zynox's hack but since Valve added VAC it was down. I thought Zynox discontinued or just private.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is all right, I can still use it on my secondary system. I wonder if someone else find the same problem.

It is really strange that it is the same issue on two devices of mine... or am I the wrong one? :-D

I used to have Zynox's hack but since Valve added VAC it was down. I thought Zynox discontinued or just private.
    I want to know Zynox and Skomski whether the same person

Nonon is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Except for the Invoker script everything worked here.
    As i see in this thread, it works for most everyone too.

Zynox's hack works, but it's recommendable to use it on a smurf account. The problem with that is that unless the smurf account is leveled up we always end up getting people who barely know how the game works in our team. Considering we need cheats in the first place it's not easy to win the matches.
    It's still not private or discontinued, at least for the time being. But most scripts are not working or need workarounds (like the last hit script, that breaks at the hero selection screen but will work if you connect into a already going game after opening the hack).
    I would love to have tested their Invoker and Meepo scripts, but apparently they're not working.

Whitebread is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This might be a stupid question.
    But how do i activate and use the scripts?

I start Dota 2, i start the hack and the only thing that i remarked is that i can see what spells the enemy skills and the manabars. But i didnt see anything else so far.

DarkSupremo is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just an bot match with cheat enabled... it's not an hack, it's just keylogger.

As you can see, all players name is hidden, and all "players" move like bots while in tower waiting for creeps...
    Read carefully all youtube peoples that commented that you'll see that's all the same person with multiple accounts.

I think that if someone tell you that there's an hack that will give you 999999999 gold in every dota match, all itens, maphack, be able to play as roshan or Santa Claus, you will believe...
    Last edited by DarkSupremo; 02-21-2014 at 07:54 PM.
    Garena Plus Hack - Garena Hack - Warcraft Map Hack - Auto Room Joiner - Exp Hack - Name Spoofer - Custom Kick - Lag Hack | Download: http://www.garenamaster.com

Whitebread is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebread View Post
    This might be a stupid question.
    But how do i activate and use the scripts?

I start Dota 2, i start the hack and the only thing that i remarked is that i can see what spells the enemy skills and the manabars. But i didnt see anything else so far.

Could someone help me?
    How to use this hack.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSupremo View Post
    It's just an bot match with cheat enabled... it's not an hack, it's just keylogger.

As you can see, all players name is hidden, and all "players" move like bots while in tower waiting for creeps...
    Read carefully all youtube peoples that commented that you'll see that's all the same person with multiple accounts.

I think that if someone tell you that there's an hack that will give you 999999999 gold in every dota match, all itens, maphack, be able to play as roshan or Santa Claus, you will believe...

do you try to use it?
    It's just an bot match with cheat enabled????for bot also for multiple games

then,
    keylogger?why do you say?

DarkSupremo is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_Pudge View Post
    do you try to use it?
    It's just an bot match with cheat enabled????for bot also for multiple games

then,
    keylogger?why do you say?
    First, because it's impossible to create maphack for dota 2, the server does not send to you more than what you need to know.
    Garena Plus Hack - Garena Hack - Warcraft Map Hack - Auto Room Joiner - Exp Hack - Name Spoofer - Custom Kick - Lag Hack | Download: http://www.garenamaster.com

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast