NtHack v3.0 Basic Cracked

This is a discussion on NtHack v3.0 Basic Cracked within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; Originally Posted by popopxD There is something funny 1. The basic version work well for me. It said "5...4...3...2..1..." then ...

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Chrislb3224 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by popopxD View Post
    There is something funny

1. The basic version work well for me. It said "5...4...3...2..1..." then auto exit and in console, there are some respond (DOTA2 NtHack ---- By Pudge), as well as the exp circle, press Home will crash, however press PageUp and PageDown works (at least...)
    2. The full version still doesn't work for me. However, if I load the basic version first, then load the full version after that, it said "-1....-2....-3....-4...-5......" and wont stop counting View image: 3
    3. If I load both of them together, it will be like this Image codes: 4, but the full version doesn't load, pressing Home will crash the game instantly

I think it's stuck on something

+ He didn't run as administrator. If you dont run as administrator, the program will just crash
    + The steps the other guy made just show how to install AppLoc on Windows 8/8.1 (It wont install normally). He didn't show that the hack works, he just show the way to the login message "success"
    how did u get passed the endless counting down?

popopxD is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used ver 1.3, it fixed
    I dont know if ver 1.4 is fixed or not. But anyway, PopcornChicken, what's new in 1.4 compare to 1.3 ? The original topic seems to be silent lately

cheetow is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering if anyone could explain how to use specific features of the hack ingame.

How does the rune indicator work? Does it give an indication to go top or bottom? Does it show the rune through fog?
    How do you use the scripts for heroes?
    Are you able to disable features such as range indicators, I feel like some of these such as exp range isn't necessary.

Thanks

DarkSupremo is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetow View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could explain how to use specific features of the hack ingame.

How does the rune indicator work? Does it give an indication to go top or bottom? Does it show the rune through fog?
    How do you use the scripts for heroes?
    Are you able to disable features such as range indicators, I feel like some of these such as exp range isn't necessary.

Thanks
    As i know, it only display where is the rune, but only if you have wards near it... nothing can work through fog in dota 2, it's server sided.
    Garena Plus Hack - Garena Hack - Warcraft Map Hack - Auto Room Joiner - Exp Hack - Name Spoofer - Custom Kick - Lag Hack | Download: http://www.garenamaster.com

PopcornChicken is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by popopxD View Post
    I used ver 1.3, it fixed
    I dont know if ver 1.4 is fixed or not. But anyway, PopcornChicken, what's new in 1.4 compare to 1.3 ? The original topic seems to be silent lately
    v1.3 works the same as v1.4 except new invoker macro which is very useful for invoker players

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSupremo View Post
    As i know, it only display where is the rune, but only if you have wards near it... nothing can work through fog in dota 2, it's server sided.
    A few key features do work through fog.. Enemy vision. If an enemy can see you an indicator comes up. Sure you have to use some initiative but with the feature you can quite easily find the location of enemy wards without ever seeing them being placed.

If you want to disable exp range indicator open NtHack.ini and make ExpRangeValue=0

Exp range is useful if you are getting destroyed in laning phase and you need to stay as far back as possible getting exp

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darren1998s View Post
    I have a slight problem. Whenever i used applocale to run NTHack (Like what hte instructions said) it always pops up with a "NTHack has stopped working". Any ideas why it may be doing so? I used this with applocale once before and it worked but subsequent tries have failed. Including reinstalling Applocale and redownloading 1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrislb3224 View Post
    how did u get passed the endless counting down?
    You two need to give me more information.. I guess both of you are using windows 8?

1) Does Nthack (basic) work for you?
    2) Set -console as dota2 launch options.. start dota2 with console and then start NtHack v1.4 and see what the console says.
    3) Have you downloaded netframework and Visual studios on the first page?
    4) Have you had this problem with all versions of NtHack or just NtHack v1.4?
    5) What does NtHack say?
    6) try NtHack v1.3 just incase.. NtHack v1.3
    Last edited by PopcornChicken; 05-18-2014 at 04:45 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and anyone who has NtHack v1.4 working please try invoker macro.. i want to make sure it works XD

LastRoze is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PopcornChicken View Post
    Oh and anyone who has NtHack v1.4 working please try invoker macro.. i want to make sure it works XD
    Its work, sadly theres no instruction what key i need to press except F1 = Sunstrike.

so i figured my self, can you telll me list off all key it would be a big help and thanks ~

cheetow is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PopcornChicken View Post
    A few key features do work through fog.. Enemy vision. If an enemy can see you an indicator comes up. Sure you have to use some initiative but with the feature you can quite easily find the location of enemy wards without ever seeing them being placed.

If you want to disable exp range indicator open NtHack.ini and make ExpRangeValue=0

Exp range is useful if you are getting destroyed in laning phase and you need to stay as far back as possible getting exp
    How do I disable all range indicators, the double rings around towers? I dont really understand how the exp range works, I dont get a ring around me etc. Also how does the rune indicator work?

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast