NtHack v3.0 Basic Cracked

This is a discussion on NtHack v3.0 Basic Cracked within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; Originally Posted by abelcustoms for those who cant use the hack till the site is up again use this old ...

Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 556
  1. #161
    iurimattos is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    Reputation
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by abelcustoms View Post
    for those who cant use the hack till the site is up again
    use this old version that does not require login details
    can check for virus blah blah
    works for me so far. Good Luck all Does not require the AppLocale just run as admin.



    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgrs02rn57...ck20140302.rar
    Seems to work but I still prefer this version
    https://mega.co.nz/#!aMJllJhS!FASUHT...yTBc-s6hxlxSVQ

    The difference is that this version "EXP ESP" does not work.
    The features included are:


    Nthack (Inglęs) Basic
    ===================================
    Features Include:
    Camera Distance Hack
    Roshan Spawn Indicator
    Mana Bars
    Rune Spawns

  2. #162
    LastRoze's Avatar
    LastRoze is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    is that nthack basic from first page ?


  3. #163
    genjielf is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by abelcustoms View Post
    for those who cant use the hack till the site is up again
    use this old version that does not require login details
    can check for virus blah blah
    works for me so far. Good Luck all Does not require the AppLocale just run as admin.
    I tried it and it's still need open website

  4. #164
    Byamimo is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    -2
    Quote Originally Posted by genjielf View Post
    I tried it and it's still need open website
    The old hack works only for the basic version. Pressing HOME still crashes.

    In all seriousness some one really needs to fix this hack fast plz!

  5. #165
    abelcustoms is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    2
    im running windows 8.1 64 bit on intell processor dont know if that helps you guys but it works for me.
    Applocale kind of made it a big deal for me; more buggy. The link i posted above does not require web connection to nthack.
    works 99% of the time i load it unlike the new version i have to run it let it crash ask me for dll and run it again will go for endless countdown but it loads the basic hack. I have not yet been able to get tower range ect to work none of the non basic lua's scripts to run.

  6. #166
    iurimattos is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    Reputation
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by abelcustoms View Post
    im running windows 8.1 64 bit on intell processor dont know if that helps you guys but it works for me.
    Applocale kind of made it a big deal for me; more buggy. The link i posted above does not require web connection to nthack.
    works 99% of the time i load it unlike the new version i have to run it let it crash ask me for dll and run it again will go for endless countdown but it loads the basic hack. I have not yet been able to get tower range ect to work none of the non basic lua's scripts to run.
    Here works but pressing home endows closes.
    Version 1.4
    We can only hope the nt47.com will back.

    Quote Originally Posted by LastRoze View Post
    is that nthack basic from first page ?
    Yeah man, this version no have EXP ESP but have a MANABAR

  7. #167
    cubebon is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Can someone upload only .dll of NThack Basic ? i inject it with process hacker please.

  8. #168
    PopcornChicken's Avatar
    PopcornChicken is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    283
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    Reputation
    93
    Ok well the objective here is to crack nthack v1.5 (or a later version of nthack) so we can all use it without the website (nt47.com). Heres where i have come so far.

    Nthack Offline Crack

    What needs to be done is to make the code delete or jump over the code that causes the hack to use the website to work.. The problem is that im noob at code and it will take me a while to find out what code to change -.-. Anyone here good with OllyDBG? if not it might take a while for me to crack
    Last edited by PopcornChicken; 05-25-2014 at 06:38 AM.

  9. #169
    LastRoze's Avatar
    LastRoze is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PopcornChicken View Post
    problem is that im noob at code and it will take me a while to find out what code to change -.-. Anyone here good with OllyDBG? if not it might take a while for me to crack
    well damn i only use olly for cracking trial program only that i know


  10. #170
    PopcornChicken's Avatar
    PopcornChicken is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    283
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    Reputation
    93
    I think website is back up anyway.. hack should work

Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Naruto Live 3 English Version
    By CafeSaiGon in forum Warcraft 3 Custom Maps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 09:47 AM
  2. Dota imba AI v3.82e english version
    By CafeSaiGon in forum Dota Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 08:10 PM
  3. Translation of map or english version
    By Shak13 in forum Warcraft 3 forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 12:09 PM
  4. [Map] Dota v6.70 lod v10 English version
    By CafeSaiGon in forum Dota Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 02:00 AM
  5. Dota imba v3.78b English version
    By CafeSaiGon in forum Warcraft 3 Custom Maps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 11:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •