NTHack Wolfszorn's Ultimate Script (Auto Last Hit and more) - DISCONTINUED

This is a discussion on NTHack Wolfszorn's Ultimate Script (Auto Last Hit and more) - DISCONTINUED within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; Originally Posted by Wolfszorn Current version: 1.2 (+ 1.3 BETA) Reason for a single script: Instead of releasing several scripts ...

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    rev0090 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfszorn View Post
    Current version: 1.2 (+ 1.3 BETA) Reason for a single script: Instead of releasing several scripts which not only fill up the script folder but may cause more threads and needs more game memory I've put everything into one script now which will be also the base for all future scripts. The title may sound stupid but dunno how I should have called it anyway. It's recommended to test this script in a bot game first to see how it works! Please open the script and take a look at the header for customization and hotkeys. Features of the script (everything can be turned ON or OFF)
    Feature Description Status Known Issues
    Auto Last Hit Automatically last hits creeps within a specific range around your hero. Ready :GetDamageMax() is broken, :GetAttackRange() is broken - It's not possible to create a perfect auto last hit script at this time, don't blame me.
    Auto Deny Automatically denies creeps within a specific range around your hero. Ready :GetDamageMax() is broken, :GetAttackRange() is broken - It's not possible to create a perfect auto deny script at this time, don't blame me.
    Auto Shadow Blade (for escaping only) Automatically uses shadow blade if your low and there are multiple enemies near you Ready
    Auto Cyclone (for escaping only) Automatically uses cyclone on a SINGLE enemy when you are low and he's near you. If there are multiple enemies it will cast cyclone on yourself. Ready
    Auto Phase Boots Automatically uses phase boots when ready. Will NOT be used if you're invisible. Ready
    Auto Armlet Automatically uses armlet if you are low and there is an enemy near you Fixed in 1.1
    Auto Shallow Grave - Dazzle Automatically casts shallow grave on an ally if he is low and there is an enemy WITHIN the casting range Ready Sometimes it will cast grave on yourself when you're low. Haven't figured out the reason yet.
    Easy Hook - Pudge On hotkey being press it will auto hook an enemy within range, casts rot and dismember on him after being hooked. Ready There is no way to get information about anything is between you and the enemy. It's NOT an auto hook script, you still need to make sure you can hook him anyway. There is currently no way to get information about the walking direction of a unit. It will hook at the position of the unit instead. May not work on running units then. Don't blame me.
    Auto Zeus Ultimate Automatically casts zeus ultimate when there are a minimum of 2(!) possible kills. You can change the number in at the top of the script. Ready in 1.1 As far as I know only physical armor can be checked. The script will take your damage - 25% in fact this is the BASE magic resist. If you encounter the ultimate is being casted too early you may lower the percentage or the damage in the script by yourself.
    Auto Sniper Ultimate ... Not implemented yet
    Auto Bloodstone Suicide Automatically casts the suicide of bloodstone when you're close to death and an enemy is near. Ready in 1.2
    Auto Hand Of Midas Automatically uses hand of midas when available and a creep is near. Ready in 1.2 Due to a bug NEUTRAL creeps are disabled. So it will use midas only on enemy lane creeps. You can enable it if you want in the script header.
    Auto Aphotic Shield (Abaddon) Automatically use shield when an enemy is close, your health is low and your ulti is on CD to protect yourself Ready in 1.3
    Auto Coil (Abaddon) Automatically coils an ally if hes low and you have enough hit points Ready in 1.3
    Auto Chen Ultimate Automatically casts hands of god when X allies are below a specific amount of heatlh Ready in 1.3
    Auto Living Armor (Treant Protector) Automatically casts living armor on ally or structure that has low health Ready in 1.3
    Auto Mekanism Automatically uses meka when a low ally is nearby. OPTIONAL use only when there is also an enemy Ready in 1.3
    Auto Dodge Mirana Arrow Automatically dodges the arrow when it's close enough. Ready in 1.3 You MUST have euls (cyclone)!
    Auto Dodge Spirit Breaker Charge Automatically dodges the charge when it's close enough. Ready in 1.3 You MUST have euls (cyclone)!
    Auto Dodge Sniper Ultimate Automatically dodges the ultimate when it's close enough. Ready in 1.3 You MUST have euls (cyclone)!
    Auto Dodge Alchimist Unstable Automatically dodges the unstable connection when it's close enough. Ready in 1.3 You MUST have euls (cyclone)! DISABLED BY DEFAULT! May be triggered too early. You can enable it in the script option at your own risk!
    Auto Ghost Scepter Automatically uses ghost scepter when you are low and more than 2 enemies are near Not implemented yet
    Auto Sladar Ultimate Automatically casts the ultimate on invis heroes like riki or bounty or on heroes that have shadow blade Not implemented yet
    The script is FULLY customizable (preview of initial release, may not be updated)!
    Code:
    -- ########################################  -- ## ENABLE / DISABLE features you want ## -- ########################################   local p_AutoCyclone = true -- [AUTO CYCLONE, IMPROVED, ESCAPING ONLY!] local p_AutoGrave = true -- [AUTO SHALLOW GRAVE - DAZZLE] local p_EasyHook = true -- [EASY HOOK - PUDGE] local p_AutoShadowBlade = true -- [AUTO SHADOW BLADE, ESCAPING ONLY!] local p_AutoPhaseBoots = true -- [AUTO PHASE BOOTS] local p_AutoArmlet = true -- [AUTO ARMLET, cyclone and shadow blade still have higher priority!] local p_AutoLastHit = true -- [AUTO LAST HIT] local p_AutoDeny = true -- [AUTO DENY]  --- NOT IMPLEMENTED YET local p_AutoZeusUlti = true -- [AUTO ZEUS ULTI] local p_AutoSniperUlti = true -- [AUTO SNIPER ULTIMATE] local p_AutoBloodStoneSuicide = true -- [AUTO BLOODSTONE SUICIDE]    -- ######################################## -- ##         Feature customization         ## -- ######################################## local global_delay = 0 -- [Global delay BEFORE an ability is triggered. The higher the value the greater the chance for a feature to fail]   -- Auto Grave local grave_Health = 200 -- [Health when to trigger] local grave_PerHealth = 15 -- [OR health percentage when to trigger, depends on which is valid first]  -- Auto Armlet local armlet_Health = 150 -- [Health when to trigger] local armlet_PerHealth = 15 -- [OR health percentage when to trigger, depends on which is valid first]  -- Auto Cyclone, Auto Shadow Blade local p_distance = 650 -- [Distance of searching for enemies] local p_Health = 150 -- [Health when to trigger] local p_PerHealth = 15 -- [OR health percentage when to trigger, depends on which is valid first]  -- Easy Hook Pudge local VK_Hook=16 -- Hotkey, standard = SHIFT local p_Autodismember = true -- [Auto dismember after hook when available] local p_AutoRot = true -- [Auto enable rot after hook when available]   -- Auto Last Hit, Auto Deny local ah_attackrange = 500 -- [Default attack range where the scripts checks for creeps] local ah_belowhp = 70 -- [Starts last hitting when HP of target is below X] local ah_rangemodifier = 50 -- [Modifier, hotkeys..]  local VK_DENY=90 -- HOtkey to toggle ON/OFF (deny), standard = Z, german key layout local VK_LASTHIT=17 -- Hotkey to toggle ON/FF, standard = CONTROL local VK_AHSUBTRACT=109 -- Hotkey to decrease attack range, DISABLED WHEN LAST HIT IS OFF!, standard = Numpad- local VK_AHADD=107  -- Hotkey to increase attack range, DISABLED WHEN LAST HIT IS OFF!, standard = Numpad+
    Changelog:
    Code:
    Version 1.3 BETA - Added Auto Aphotic Shield (Abaddon) -Auto Coil (Abaddon) -Auto Chen Ultimate -Auto Living Armor (Treant Protector) -Auto Mekanism -Auto Dodge Mirana Arrow -Auto Dodge Spirit Breaker Charge -Auto Dodge Sniper Ultimate -Auto Dodge Alchimist Unstable - Disabled some debug stuff   Version 1.2:
    - Some small fixes - Added auto bloodstone suicide - Added auto hand of midas
    Version 1.1:
    - Fixed checking distance for hook on pudge (thx: sc2fans) - Improved auto last hit & deny. Health of creeps when it triggers grow after 5 minutes and 25 minutes up to 100 (changeable). In fact of we get more damage ingame. - Added Auto Zeus Ultimate - Fixed armlet not working - Fixed important LUA failure which has probably caused A LOT of issues and even if not, it fucked up the initial script a lot.
    Version 1.0
    - Initial Release
    hey TS where can i find nthack v1.7? thanks before love your script

ragingkamote is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aba luko

unity3dgamer is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi bro , i have some questions:
    1. Does this hack still work
    2. How do i injekt the script or use it

looking forward hearing from u

DarkJesture is offline That 1 guy...

Array
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by unity3dgamer View Post
    Hi bro , i have some questions:
    1. Does this hack still work
    2. How do i injekt the script or use it

looking forward hearing from u
    To clarify, this isn't the hack, just scripts you add to the hack. As far as I'm aware, NThack is still floating around on different sites, so just grab 1.2 or 1.3 (for all scripts to work) and then you just drop the .lua file (attached to this thread) into the scripts folder.

Might I recommend Ensage though, free hack that works great, and VAC safe. (for now....) Ensage BETA started! | Zynox's Blog

Send your reason for adding me or be ignored.

lst_liu is offline Wannabe Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey bro:
    I m wondering how to download this NThack? and what is the current version?

animal1989 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i use 1.3 and inject the lua file with ensage loader but dont inject can every one help me please

shauqie is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    srry..but i don't know how to use this scripts...and where to paste this scripts,can somebody tell me,with steps

edit# sorry for troubleing...(correct if i wrong)
    Last edited by shauqie; 12-07-2014 at 05:45 AM. Reason: i already know

waaapie is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where did i put that sir?

IoSnGio994 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shauqie View Post
    srry..but i don't know how to use this scripts...and where to paste this scripts,can somebody tell me,with steps

edit# sorry for troubleing...(correct if i wrong)

you must dowload the new Ensage (that is aloader) following the tutorial on Zynox Blog.

after the instllation put this .lua file in the script folder that will appear on the Ensage folder once you installed

OK NOW I NEED TO ASK A THING TOO : I HAVE no idea how to change config of this script can someone tell me how to ?

sadmannihal is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plz tell me how to use this hack

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast