NTHack Wolfszorn's Ultimate ESP - 1.0

This is a discussion on NTHack Wolfszorn's Ultimate ESP - 1.0 within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; I'm now releasing my ultimate ESP script for NTHack. In fact both scripts have a lot of features it's easier ...

Wolfszorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NTHack Wolfszorn's Ultimate ESP - 1.0

I'm now releasing my ultimate ESP script for NTHack. In fact both scripts have a lot of features it's easier to create separate threads.

It's recommended to disable the default scripts:
    lasthit_tips.lua
    player_info.lua
    show_items.lua
    show_illusions.lua
    visible_by_enemy.lua

List of features (everything can be turned ON/OFF in the header of the script):

Name Description Status Bugs
    Draw Names See Screenshot Ready
    Draw Health Bar See Screenshot Ready
    Draw Health Value See Screenshot Ready
    Draw Mana Bar See Screenshot Ready
    Draw Mana Value See Screenshot Ready
    Draw Level See Screenshot Ready
    Draw Items See Screenshot, draws either ALL items and highlight important items or draws only important items Ready
    Draw Items On Heroes See Screenshot, draws either ALL items and highlight important items or draws only important items Ready
    Switch To Allies Set to TRUE and allies instead of enemies are displayed. Maybe useful for supporters?! Ready
    Switch To Allies If Playing as Chen Automatically switches to ally view when you play as CHEN. Ready
    Draw Roshan Timer Shows a roshan timer. Ready - Triggers on start when roshan spawns
    - Observer Panel shows 0:00 instead of remaining time (bug in the hack itself)
    Draw Illusions Taken from the original script, credits to who ever made it Ready
    Draw Visible By Enemy Taken from the original script, credits to who ever made it Ready
    Draw Ability Cooldown See screenshot (number) Ready
    Draw Learned Ability See screenshot (dot = 1 ability point spent) Ready
    Draw Item Cooldown ??? Not Implemeted Yet
    Screenshot (Comments / Without Comments):

Changelog:

Code:
    Version 1.0:
    - Initial Release

Attached Files

oxnardz is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you give me a nthack download link? my version is 1.1, not supporting for ur script. please

PopcornChicken is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxnardz View Post
    can you give me a nthack download link? my version is 1.1, not supporting for ur script. please
    http://www.d3scene.com/forum/attachm...thack-v2.2.zip

Hook_Pudge is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u can be vip forever if u can tell me ur forum name

thank u for everything
    and thank you PopcornChicken

just for living

I do not want to starve to death

T T
    http://about.me/nt47

PopcornChicken is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_Pudge View Post

thank u for everything

just for living

T T
    Starve to death? I know you are studying but you can always find a part time job.. Even i can survive studying full time.
    Maybe create donation page instead of forcing people to pay for nthack?

Don't worry though eventually nthack free will stop working and then you will have lots of customers.
    Last edited by PopcornChicken; 06-10-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Djingad is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_Pudge View Post

thank u for everything

just for living

T T
    The easiest and right one variant will be smth like:

I) First you must release "demo_version" that wouldn't support "script connection" function but will store basic functions in self!

II) For guys like Wolfszorn and PopcornChicken, those who wanna use and create scripts, you can implement system w\o payment (honestly don't know what system will perfect here.. but it's easier one). It must be smth like closed developer's cloud, where all enthusiasts will communicate and develop. Why it can be open for every one and why someone will buy "noob's" version instead of use developer's one for free?
    Here is an answer:
    1) Look at what done Wolfszorn and PopcornChicken, and they not in your "community". Think how many smart and talent developers may join you?
    Only throw support of people like they are your "business" will work! But they will never pay for smth that they must remake after you.
    2) That community wouldn't be interesting for "noobs" in case of hard understanding, and guys (developers, contributors) will kick "freeloaders", believe me, month-two and all contributors will know each other.
    3) If someone wanna join coder's liar, he must create simple script or make better smth that already exist, or maybe translate. For doing that, you can leave test section, where everyone can study in lua coding and adapt it for your core!

III) For, lazy, and all other you may create VIP function that will store demo and developers functions. A lot of dumbs will pay if it will work like "Hit 1 button for win and OWN!!!!111". Start hack, start game - play.

I think that it will work!
    And I think, If you start doing business from it, you must not cry like little baby that you are poor student, you must think how to secure your work, how to keep it working and how make coders like here to become your mates and contributors, and maybe make money together..
    And always keep in mind examples like war3guai, and dreamdota. In all times here will be someone, who will trying to destroy you! It's just business or interest of developer! But you must keep your mind cool and find how to fight against or how make it part of your company!

I understand that my post isn't easy to understand and my English isn't perfect too, but I suggest you to make your best reading that!

Love Peace etc.

MH_We-Make-IT-Happen_02-1000x310.jpg

Wolfszorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not writing scripts by myself for free while the hack for which the script is made is a paid hack. I'm writing scripts for this hack because it's for free available here at D3scene. If this ever changes I stop working on the scripts.

If anyone wants to earn money, he should do the work by himself and write the scripts by his own.

Djingad is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfszorn View Post
    I'm not writing scripts by myself for free while the hack for which the script is made is a paid hack. I'm writing scripts for this hack because it's for free available here at D3scene. If this ever changes I stop working on the scripts.

If anyone wants to earn money, he should do the work by himself and write the scripts by his own.
    You must agree that if someone can write secure hack with strong lua support, but with "poor" integrated scripts and ask you for help or support with scripts for it - you will help, or maybe I wrong..

Mo0nes is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Djingad View Post
    You must agree that if someone can write secure hack with strong lua support, but with "poor" integrated scripts and ask you for help or support with scripts for it - you will help, or maybe I wrong..
    Wow did you really think that this hack is VAC secure? This guy who made NThack is from begining copying from Ensage and his "Vac proof" hack is one big fake.

Strong lua support? I dont agree, he is using just this open source lua: https://github.com/gamebooster/dota2-lua-engine/
    Last edited by Mo0nes; 06-16-2014 at 11:08 PM.

Djingad is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo0nes View Post
    Wow did you really think that this hack is VAC secure? This guy who made NThack is from begining copying from Ensage and his "Vac proof" hack is one big fake.

Strong lua support? I dont agree, he is using just this open source lua: https://github.com/gamebooster/dota2-lua-engine/
    You misunderstand me, I said
    Quote Originally Posted by Djingad View Post
    but it wasn't about nthack, I said it in theory, but based on such things that
    1) someone wgot vac secure hack but need help with lua scripting
    2) you wanna hack and can help with scripting

work in group => profit

That what I mean