Any other Camera tricks?

This is a discussion on Any other Camera tricks? within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; Guys, the default camera of 1134 is driving me insane. As much as i would like to edit the client.dll ...

Romp is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any other Camera tricks?

Guys, the default camera of 1134 is driving me insane.

As much as i would like to edit the client.dll file back to 1600, i don't wanna get banned since muravey's method got him VAC banned.

I've been trying to see if there were any console commands to maybe get a bit of extra vision since they aren't bannable.

I've actually had a little bit of success with

"dota_camera_smooth_distance 1000".

It's especially noticeable at mid tower, it gives you like 1300 sight if i had to guess though this adjusts depending on where your camera is positioned on the map. You can also notice a bit of "unclickable range" in the top right corner at mid tower with this command.

Is there really no SAFE method to zoom out your camera?

If you are wondering, I got the command from here:

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/List_of_Console_Commands

But yeah im pretty annoyed imo.

PopcornChicken is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Camera hacking gives you an unfair advantage in dota2.. therefore no matter what method you use there will always be a chance for a ban. As of right now people are reporting VAC is turned off in dota.. Have you ever tried Ensage? I've used it for a month on my main and no ban yet even tho its officially detected.

Romp is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PopcornChicken View Post
    Camera hacking gives you an unfair advantage in dota2.. therefore no matter what method you use there will always be a chance for a ban. As of right now people are reporting VAC is turned off in dota.. Have you ever tried Ensage? I've used it for a month on my main and no ban yet even tho its officially detected.
    Well yeah but what i meant was if there were any console command tricks to get extra vision. The previous method involved using

"dota_camera_smooth_time 9999" and looking on the cliff so the camera would remain that distance for the rest of the match. You can't be banned for using console commands so this method was 100 percent safe. This got patched recently however, I was looking to see if there were any other tricks like this.

But you say VAC is turned off?? Why would Valve turn off VAC on dota randomly? Also doesnt Ensage involve editing the .dll the same way muravey did? how would it be safer? Actually how does VAC even choose when to check if you are hacking, it seems so random.

But yeah if you used Ensage for a month and wasn't banned, maybe muravey was using other bannable stuff with the camera edit and that got him banned?

If so i would just go back to editing the client.dll like before.

edit: Ok screw it, I'm just gonna keep editing the client.dll, idc if i get banned. Dota is just unplayable for me with default cam, call me spoiled but id rather get banned then keep playing without the zoom./thread

abelcustoms is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post
    Well yeah but what i meant was if there were any console command tricks to get extra vision. The previous method involved using

"dota_camera_smooth_time 9999" and looking on the cliff so the camera would remain that distance for the rest of the match. You can't be banned for using console commands so this method was 100 percent safe. This got patched recently however, I was looking to see if there were any other tricks like this.

But you say VAC is turned off?? Why would Valve turn off VAC on dota randomly? Also doesnt Ensage involve editing the .dll the same way muravey did? how would it be safer? Actually how does VAC even choose when to check if you are hacking, it seems so random.

But yeah if you used Ensage for a month and wasn't banned, maybe muravey was using other bannable stuff with the camera edit and that got him banned?

If so i would just go back to editing the client.dll like before.

edit: Ok screw it, I'm just gonna keep editing the client.dll, idc if i get banned. Dota is just unplayable for me with default cam, call me spoiled but id rather get banned then keep playing without the zoom./thread

Long story short.
    They turn of VAC so users wont be able to find backdoors through vac making hacks harder to find. The sooner they turn it off after scanning and banning. The safter dota 2 will be from hacks.

Dont play. if you cant handle the view

barisahmet is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abelcustoms View Post
    Long story short.
    They turn of VAC so users wont be able to find backdoors through vac making hacks harder to find. The sooner they turn it off after scanning and banning. The safter dota 2 will be from hacks.

Dont play. if you cant handle the view
    "Don't play. if you cant handle the view" in Dota 2 hacks forum, are you drunk?