something new?

This is a discussion on something new? within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; I fear the lack of programmers, and the dependence of ensage will generate a depletion of this site =( a ...

Coyotanewba is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

something new?

I fear the lack of programmers, and the dependence of ensage will generate a depletion of this site =(

a long time since the cracked version of Nthack (popcorn) we do not see anything really good.

Phoenix is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is simply that Dota 2 is very good protected, everything important is server sided and on top of that there is VAC to cover other things that are not server sided .

Even tho this is cheat forum, I will always say that I'm actually very happy that Valve really did amazing job with Dota when it comes to anti-cheat and protecting Dota from cheats and exploits ( usually when there is some exploit it gets fixed in few days to week. )

Dota 1 was ruined by mh and other cheats, thankfully that and other stuff are not possibile in Dota 2.

And I also find it funny that people want to risk their account to have cheat that will give them information that they can also manualy check (mana bars for enemy, cd for enemy spells..etc, basic stuff that they can and they should check without cheats).
    Ez Game Ez Life

PopcornChicken is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    It is simply that Dota 2 is very good protected, everything important is server sided and on top of that there is VAC to cover other things that are not server sided .

Even tho this is cheat forum, I will always say that I'm actually very happy that Valve really did amazing job with Dota when it comes to anti-cheat and protecting Dota from cheats and exploits ( usually when there is some exploit it gets fixed in few days to week. )

Dota 1 was ruined by mh and other cheats, thankfully that and other stuff are not possibile in Dota 2.

And I also find it funny that people want to risk their account to have cheat that will give them information that they can also manualy check (mana bars for enemy, cd for enemy spells..etc, basic stuff that they can and they should check without cheats).
    I disagree. Important things such as "can the enemy see you" is NOT server sided. Other things such as techies mines and roshan is NOT server sided. There are alot of things that are not server sided and i think valve has alot of work to do to protect all these things. Dota 2 camera zoom is so bad so people will always want hacks.

Valve is also stupid for making dota 2 bans so light. 30 Day ban, you keep all items, no vac ban on your account.. If valve was smart and wanted to stop hacks in dota 2 they would make a PERMANENT BAN TO HACKERS. 30 day ban is nothing.

@OP right now i have university work and not much free time. Maybe i will make new nthack crack but its alot harder now. Nthack is protected with securengine so it might take me a long time to crack. I do this for a hobby and not pro

Ensage just got a big ban wave last week but no one on nthack got banned so it must be decent :o

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at least someone is wise before answering any blunders.

I'm glad that popcorn, think like me and has willingness to try something alternative, not to end this site, after all I believe I have smart people here.

navrova is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya popcorn i agree u. Hope u succeed soon. Best of Luck

steveN is offline Ex-Staff

Array
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cleaned up the thread. Keep your flames to yourself, and stay on topic.

ZeD
    ZeD is offline RoR 0x266E

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steveN View Post
    Cleaned up the thread. Keep your flames to yourself, and stay on topic.
    So you simply say you censor people asking where the coders are?

steveN is offline Ex-Staff

Array
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Division View Post
    So you simply say you censor people asking where the coders are?
    Nope, I simply deleted posts that could lead to more flaming, like yours.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was all that was missing, moderation personally involved, instead of working and bring new features
    Last edited by Coyotanewba; 10-04-2014 at 04:43 PM.

ZeD
    ZeD is offline RoR 0x266E

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotanewba View Post
    was all that was missing, moderation personally involved, instead of working and bring new features
    what the holy fuck is wrong with you guys that you expect everyone to do the work for you

Code:
    Join Date Feb 2012
    Posts 39
    Wow. Best example there is.
    Last edited by ZeD; 10-04-2014 at 05:00 PM.