Private hack for dota2

This is a discussion on Private hack for dota2 within the DotA 2 Hacks board part of the DotA 2 category; Originally Posted by Zero Division Which features do you want to have in it? I'm thinking about making a dota2 ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    noobjevel's Avatar
    noobjevel is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Division View Post
    Which features do you want to have in it?

    I'm thinking about making a dota2 hack for several months now but can't get myself to it as I don't know what the community would want to have in it.
    It's hard to pinpoint every feature but the most common should be these:



    Manabars for ally/enemy
    Camerahack
    Skill info (Like you said, what levels, if on cooldown and what not)
    Show illusions
    That circle around you that is exactly the exp range
    Notify when able to lasthit/deny a creep
    Roshan timer
    Visible runes

    Not sure what else is needed, you'll probably figure it out. I would gladly pay for this. I'm waiting for Organner to release his hack so the one who finishes first will get my subscription!
    I hate myself :facepalm:

  2. #12
    Coyotanewba is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    1
    forget all that, use Ensage ...It's the best!

  3. #13
    ZeD's Avatar
    ZeD
    ZeD is offline RoR 0x266E


    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,440
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by noobjevel View Post
    It's hard to pinpoint every feature but the most common should be these:

    Manabars for ally/enemy
    Camerahack
    Skill info (Like you said, what levels, if on cooldown and what not)
    Show illusions
    That circle around you that is exactly the exp range
    Notify when able to lasthit/deny a creep
    Roshan timer
    Visible runes

    Not sure what else is needed, you'll probably figure it out. I would gladly pay for this. I'm waiting for Organner to release his hack so the one who finishes first will get my subscription!
    Is a camera hack still possible? I've heard rumors valve fixed that

  4. #14
    Atex's Avatar
    Atex is offline

    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,725
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Division View Post
    No, sadly its not possible.
    It is however for offline games against bots, but I doubt there's any use for a maphack there as you can simply use cheatcodes from the engine itself.



    So you just want a private ensage? Well most of this is possible.

    What I've got so far:
    - Manabars
    - Skill informations (which skills are learned, which level, cooldown, see if hero has enough mana to cast it)
    - Illusion marking (Rendering the model in blue)

    What I know I can do pretty soon:
    - Tower Range
    - Kill stealer (cmon, easy one)

    What is impossible:
    - Accurate Roshan Timer (As the roshan respawn is somewhere between 8 & 11 minutes, it's impossible to make a accurate roshan timer showing the exact time. It is, however, possible to display a message showing that he will revive in between 4-7 minutes or something like this)

    What I personally have to admit that I cant do atm:
    Show enemy casts (need to reverse dota abit more for this and I am LAAAZY as fuck atm sorry for this)
    Try reading attack id's and automatically cancel if not a crit attack id, i heard critical hits have different attack id's. Crithax?
    I am not affiliated with Interwebz.cc anymore
    Please contact the account interwebzCC for questions about it


  5. #15
    bordalo's Avatar
    bordalo is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Division View Post
    No, sadly its not possible.
    It is however for offline games against bots, but I doubt there's any use for a maphack there as you can simply use cheatcodes from the engine itself.



    So you just want a private ensage? Well most of this is possible.

    What I've got so far:
    - Manabars
    - Skill informations (which skills are learned, which level, cooldown, see if hero has enough mana to cast it)
    - Illusion marking (Rendering the model in blue)

    What I know I can do pretty soon:
    - Tower Range
    - Kill stealer (cmon, easy one)

    What is impossible:
    - Accurate Roshan Timer (As the roshan respawn is somewhere between 8 & 11 minutes, it's impossible to make a accurate roshan timer showing the exact time. It is, however, possible to display a message showing that he will revive in between 4-7 minutes or something like this)

    What I personally have to admit that I cant do atm:
    Show enemy casts (need to reverse dota abit more for this and I am LAAAZY as fuck atm sorry for this)
    I would pay for that!
    Ty for the attention! =)

  6. #16
    LOLYOU is offline Banned User
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    286
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Atex View Post
    Try reading attack id's and automatically cancel if not a crit attack id, i heard critical hits have different attack id's. Crithax?
    it's called activity. 419 is the value for crit attack

  7. #17
    PopcornChicken's Avatar
    PopcornChicken is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    283
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    Reputation
    93
    Why do you guys want a paid private hack when there's a free public hack that has a hundred more features?

  8. #18
    manak7000 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0

    its didnt work anymore alot of user say that

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotanewba View Post
    forget all that, use Ensage ...It's the best!
    .

  9. #19
    Coyotanewba is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Reputation
    1
    o.Ø
    well well
    is true !
    forget all that, use Ensage ...It's the best!

  10. #20
    noobjevel's Avatar
    noobjevel is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeD View Post
    Is a camera hack still possible? I've heard rumors valve fixed that
    I'm not sure but I can still edit the camera zoom value in client.dll, I've used that method for quite some time without getting banned. They change the cvar from time to time but the method is still the same.
    I hate myself :facepalm:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. zoom hack dota2
    By qpaTypuk in forum DotA 2 Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2014, 12:12 AM
  2. [PAID H1Z1] Dota2 hack
    By cheetow in forum Request a Hack
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2014, 12:14 AM
  3. Meepo Dota2 Script ( hack )
    By mnmlt in forum DotA 2 Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 12:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •