This is a discussion on 7.00 within the DotA 2 board part of the Hot Games category; shit ima have to watch a stream now. is it really THAT different than before?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Safou is offline '-'

Array
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    shit ima have to watch a stream now. is it really THAT different than before?

Now to find a post of late, you have read to start this race!

Justin is offline Moderator from the Future

Array
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safou View Post
    shit ima have to watch a stream now. is it really THAT different than before?
    Major changes. I think its just trying to get use to it, cause it feels different. And dota has been the same thing forever now.

rexie00000 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    I have the feeling DotA is going in the direction of HoN to be completely honest. Monkey King, the newly added hero, feels like a complete copy from HoN..

Feels like DotA2 isn't based on the good old DotA anymore.
    Not a big surprise actually, icefraud worked for s2 in the past before dota2 project.
    I like how HON released new heroes compared with Dota2, but yeah RIP hon now. I hope valve can doing that every 3 or 2 months. That bring fresh gameplay for player.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rexie00000 View Post
    Not a big surprise actually, icefraud worked for s2 in the past before dota2 project.
    I like how HON released new heroes compared with Dota2, but yeah RIP hon now. I hope valve can doing that every 3 or 2 months. That bring fresh gameplay for player.
    I've to disagree here. I'd rather have a fully balanced game with all the old DotA1 heroes, instead of new heroes every now and then that are pushed too early.

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'll have to give it a try now. Played league first, so it was hard to adjust in the first place.
    @kent

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    After a new FATAL games... I have made up my mind.

The game is interesting, but with some flaws, the HUD hides the important stuff to well. I mean U should be able to find anything with aquick glance, now you actually have to hover over certain numbers with you mouse to find more about your stats and shit.

THE FUCKING pathing is broken. Not just bugged but fucking broken. It happened to me several times, when clicking on the ground next to me, the hero take a different path or even walks towards base (opposite direction). Getting in a bad position in a teamfight = suicide.
    @Tracky u go make a legacy custom game with the old heros and numbers in the new engine? (it gotta look like the old one tought)

Monkeyman is easy enough to deal with as he cant deal with DOTS and have a fairly low hp pool.
    If you have any questions about posting or selling your hack here. Read this link.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12