Best way to abuse matchmaking before LVL 13 ?

This is a discussion on Best way to abuse matchmaking before LVL 13 ? within the DotA 2 board part of the Hot Games category; I realized first few games are very important! They determine your starting MMR....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Byamimo is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I realized first few games are very important! They determine your starting MMR.

brinkz is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byamimo View Post
    I realized first few games are very important! They determine your starting MMR.
    Well that might explain my horrible MMR, since it was my first Account I had pretty bad win rates and stuff before lvl 13. Might make a new Account soon then, should get a way better MMR

Chrislb3224 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya nothing to do with that really.. its winning games in a row.. win/loss avg. +/- 25mmr. get on streak and find urself over 3k mmr in one good night

gneral is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrislb3224 View Post
    ya nothing to do with that really.. its winning games in a row.. win/loss avg. +/- 25mmr. get on streak and find urself over 3k mmr in one good night
    I've been smurfing like 7 times now, i found way to get 5k mmr easily.
    Currently sitting on 5.5k

pazzo03 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How you have do 5.5k ranked?
    If u give me link of your profile steam we can talk on steam.

Phoenix is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before your first 10 rank games, game counts your normal games and invisible MMR, they use this invisible MMR plus 10 rank games to give your starting rank, after you get rank then game doesn't count normal games anymor, now you have rank that is visible and you have separate rank for normal games that is invisible.

Ofc people can have 50% winrate and 5k MMR, you have normal games, you have party MMR, solo MMR, and all that counts in winrate but all of that has separate MMR.

Also doesn't matter if you get 5 K MMR in 100 games, that is inaccurate, accurate MMR comes after 300+ games, so yeah unless you doing that to sell account you shouldnt be satisfied with 5+ K MMR on low amount of games.

If you doing that to sell acount then it's okay, it's your business, but if it's not for selling then I don't see reason to abuse MMR and smurf and lie yourself, just play normal on main account, no need for smurfing, play on MMR range you belong and try to improve, there is no elo hell, after 300+ games be sure that you are where you belong, as soon as you accept you can move to improving part.

Dota MMR is very accurate, there where many experiments by 5 k and 6 k MMR people who took account that was 2 K mmr and they climb it in solo queue easily in 1+ month to 5 K + MMR because they are good and there is no elo hell that stops them from winning.

Also people who think that by buying account that can skip "elo hell" (that also doesn't exist) are wrong, they pretty much paying to get rekt, difference is huge from 3 K and 5 K MMR, if person that is 3 K after 300 games buys account that is 5 K MMR, he just keep losing untill he gets to 3 K MMR again, then he will blame Valve for bad teammates...anyway there is no help for them...they will probably buy account again...
    Last edited by Phoenix; 09-13-2014 at 09:52 AM.
    Ez Game Ez Life

arthaswar is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Before your first 10 rank games, game counts your normal games and invisible MMR, they use this invisible MMR plus 10 rank games to give your starting rank, after you get rank then game doesn't count normal games anymor, now you have rank that is visible and you have separate rank for normal games that is invisible.

Ofc people can have 50% winrate and 5k MMR, you have normal games, you have party MMR, solo MMR, and all that counts in winrate but all of that has separate MMR.

Also doesn't matter if you get 5 K MMR in 100 games, that is inaccurate, accurate MMR comes after 300+ games, so yeah unless you doing that to sell account you shouldnt be satisfied with 5+ K MMR on low amount of games.

If you doing that to sell acount then it's okay, it's your business, but if it's not for selling then I don't see reason to abuse MMR and smurf and lie yourself, just play normal on main account, no need for smurfing, play on MMR range you belong and try to improve, there is no elo hell, after 300+ games be sure that you are where you belong, as soon as you accept you can move to improving part.

Dota MMR is very accurate, there where many experiments by 5 k and 6 k MMR people who took account that was 2 K mmr and they climb it in solo queue easily in 1+ month to 5 K + MMR because they are good and there is no elo hell that stops them from winning.

Also people who think that by buying account that can skip "elo hell" (that also doesn't exist) are wrong, they pretty much paying to get rekt, difference is huge from 3 K and 5 K MMR, if person that is 3 K after 300 games buys account that is 5 K MMR, he just keep losing untill he gets to 3 K MMR again, then he will blame Valve for bad teammates...anyway there is no help for them...they will probably buy account again...
    I am from LAT and Peruvians get cancer, no teamwork not know what suportear etc. hell itself.

reicanario is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to know. Ty

barrylele is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged