Hello De3scene Members, Here I Will Guide You To The Best DotA Server. Note****:This Is My Mind Not Yours You Can Play Every Where You Like !! I Sort This Form Up To Down And Noobs Get Bigger If You Go Down StarT: Site:DotAlicious Gaming - Play DotA with taste! Dotalicious Gaming***** Platform: Dlg Client Area: Europe, North America, (Asia) Misc information: Their playerbase consits mostly out of Europeans but their American player base is catching up. People from all over the world are invited to join their platform. DotaLicious Gaming offers extreme statistics, and a lot of achievements during the games. The games are hosted on their servers from various locations. Germany: (Bavaria #1 , bavaria #2, Köln, Karlsruhe), Usa (St. Louis) en Sweden(Malmö) . There's also sponsored vouch only prize league available. But Some Times Ping Gets Up ... Anyways Ranked Gaming Client ***** Site:Ranked Gaming Client :: General Platform: Ranked Gaming Client Area: Europe / North - America Misc information: Their playerbase are mostly Europeans, and North Americans. They offer a new system to play dota on which isn't reliant on the 225 room limit unlike Garena. They also allow you to create your own channels for your clanmates/friends or Clanwars. It is under constant development and it's player base is growing steady. Mote Detailed About These Two:List of Higher Level Games - DotA Guides Darer**** Site:Darer Platform: Darer Cilent Area: Europe / America / Asia Misc information:Currently Asia And America Server Is Down And Its Only Europe If You Have Premium Account They Offer Money For Playing Their Games Every Game That You Win Is 10 Point And 10 Point=0.1Euro They Have Anti Cheat ... You Can't Use MH Or Dream DotA Very Easy ... Dota Cash*** Site:DotaCash - Take Control Platform: Dota Cash Client Area: Global Misc Information:It Has A Very Basic Client And Hasn't Any Anti Hack System Or Some Think Like That Players Are a little Pro Then Players In Garena. Garena***** Site:www.Garena.com Platform:GGC (Garena Game Client) Misc Information: You Know Every Think About This ... Iccup** Platform: Iccup Cilent Area: Global (Mostly They Are From RU) Misc information: Anyone is allowed but the playerbase consists mostly out of Russians and Other Eastern Europe players. They have the same system long implemented by the Starcraft community to create a well balanced environment for players to play in and find players of similar skill. My Ping Is Very High There I Dont Play There ...