What I do for "fun"...=)

This is a discussion on What I do for "fun"...=) within the Entertainment board part of the General category; I ring someones door bell and hide behind the fence-brick-wall thingy, did it again and again, until he finally came ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shadyar-Demon is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I do for "fun"...=)

I ring someones door bell and hide behind the fence-brick-wall thingy, did it again and again, until he finally came out, theres all these people, he said "WHO THE FUCKING HELL KEEPS RINGING MY FUCKING DOORBELL!!!" and he started walking up to random people and screaming at them LOL. I literally was rolling on the floor laughing.

I crank called someone over 4 times, and he said FUCK YOU TOO, I ALREADY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE YOU 10 YEAR OLD SOB!! Now im 13 years old so... lol... I waited 5 days and nothing happened lawlllllllll.

Heres a css joke, From my favorite game! Someone just joined and i was on my hidden hacking spree (Recoil/no spreads off n stuff) and I pwned him with a scout from the other side of this huge map LOL right b4 he could leave the door, hes insta dead, and he starts screaming and shit and said BLOW ME COCK SUCKER!!! I replied with "Your mom seems to like it that way" and he started saying shit like FUCK YI(JWPUSOIWBGNOUIWGH BITCH IM GOING TO KILL YOU IN REAL LIFE!!! All i said was, "You need a hug" and he left LOL.

horaz is offline still learning engrish
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I do for "fun"...=)

Originally posted by Shadyar-Demon
    I ring someones door bell and hide behind the fence-brick-wall thingy, did it again and again, until he finally came out, theres all these people, he said "WHO THE FUCKING HELL KEEPS RINGING MY FUCKING DOORBELL!!!" and he started walking up to random people and screaming at them LOL. I literally was rolling on the floor laughing.

I crank called someone over 4 times, and he said FUCK YOU TOO, I ALREADY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE YOU 10 YEAR OLD SOB!! Now im 13 years old so... lol... I waited 5 days and nothing happened lawlllllllll.
    hahahah. this sounds fun xD

Yakup is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I do for "fun"...=)

Heeh nice story :]

Dexxter is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I do for "fun"...=)

better:

set a full shitted pampers in fire ora bag with dogshit (or ur own dunno ^^)
    put it in front of a door, ring and run away...

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I do for "fun"...=)

Lol. Or prepare pants with chocolate cream in them. Then put them into a rubbish at a place where many people cross.

Take the pants back out of the Rubbish and eat the chocolate cream.

Voila people will think you are a poopeater.
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

horaz is offline still learning engrish
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I do for "fun"...=)

Originally posted by hendricius
    Voila people will think you are a poopeater.
    Hooray!

The Jackass guys did this a long time ago

Dexxter is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I do for "fun"...=)

THIS IS AWESOME!
    i will try it for SURE! and set the vid in youtube!^^^^

Demonic^Force is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I do for "fun"...=)

hehe i did that too with sum friends several years ago ^^
    - Demonic^Force

Onion_Knight is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I do for "fun"...=)

This... lol
    Attached Images
    -Removed due the huuuuuuuuge size *Tracky*-
    I'm even prettier than Itachi...

gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I do for "fun"...=)

Two middle school jackasses tried to do that a couple of days after Halloween last year. My dad was sick at the time, but he opened the door like 3 times in a row (those assholes continued). Finally, I got pissed. I turned off the lights in the living room and hid next to the window. I saw them coming up again. Before they could ring it, I opened the door and threw eggs at them. I had six. One hit one in the face, and one missed. The rest fucked up their clothing. They ran away like pussies and I had to clean up the egg remains on the ground outside my house.

Like a week later, I saw one of em talking to some freshman outside my school (is prolly one's brother or something). I purposely bumped into the freshman. When he tried to retort, I put him into a neckhold and started choking him. I spit on the other guy's face as I walked away. The freshman avoided from there on out, even till today, and I haven't seen the two middle schoolers since then.

No one messes with my home or family. No one. If I was a little faster, I would've chased and caught the two assholes outside my house and totally fucked them up, you can bet on that.

Heres a css joke, From my favorite game! Someone just joined and i was on my hidden hacking spree (Recoil/no spreads off n stuff) and I pwned him with a scout from the other side of this huge map LOL right b4 he could leave the door, hes insta dead, and he starts screaming and shit and said BLOW ME COCK SUCKER!!! I replied with "Your mom seems to like it that way" and he started saying shit like FUCK YI(JWPUSOIWBGNOUIWGH BITCH IM GOING TO KILL YOU IN REAL LIFE!!! All i said was, "You need a hug" and he left LOL.
    That's fuckin newby.

I hate fucked up humor like these.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast