1. Download AoA Audio Extractor
2. Download DownloadHelper, this is used to download the videos (Mozilla Firefox AddOn).
3. Install both.
4. Go find a YouTube video you like, then you will see something like this, if it is moving and colorful, click on it.
5. Once the .flv is finished, go into AoA Audio Extractor, check MP3, WAV, or AC3, whatever you use.
6. Audio Bitrate: 128kbps
Audio Samplerate: 48000
7. Press on add files and get the .FLV you downloaded.
8. Make sure your settings are ready, then press Start.
9. Once it's finished it should open up in Windows Media Player to show you how it sounds. The quality is pretty good actually!