banned

This is a discussion on banned within the Entertainment board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Wolfy I do that all the time, i dont know whats wrong with them But i have ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    t0pcraft- is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    I do that all the time, i dont know whats wrong with them But i have a funny story about that ^^:

So today (Thursday) i got 5 hours school. After that i go home and eat something, back then about an hour alter i have school again so its just a 1 hour break.

In the final last hours i have "Religion" ... I do not believe in God, Jesus whatever..Im an nobeliever(atheist) and my Religionteacher shes just like...zomg! She loves everybody and is so full of love and argh its just too much... so she said our todays topic is "God and the connection to him" ... She said write down 4 Colours which u connect with God and write something about it.

Seriously what have colours to do with god man... Before that she asked everybody if they believe in god i answered no, i have my own god. She said, oh thats great then write about your own god... here comes the point.

I wrote "black" she asked what do i connect with black. I said "If chuck norris gives you a roundhousekick you'll see black" everybody laughed...the whole class...and shes like "Who is chuck norris?" - Silence filled the room... I said you dont know who the fuck chuck norris is? She said no. Im like "Yo thats like if u call Jesus a nigger" then i got kicked out for 10 minutes xD
    lmao! did u really say that?

Loioster is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wolfy is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by t0pcraft- View Post
    lmao! did u really say that?
    Yeah i really said that . Im german and it sounds a little bit diffrent in german but its the same . My friends, and girls laughed their asses off as i told them the story today

Don_SyStEmS is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    I do that all the time, i dont know whats wrong with them But i have a funny story about that ^^:

So today (Thursday) i got 5 hours school. After that i go home and eat something, back then about an hour alter i have school again so its just a 1 hour break.

In the final last hours i have "Religion" ... I do not believe in God, Jesus whatever..Im an nobeliever(atheist) and my Religionteacher shes just like...zomg! She loves everybody and is so full of love and argh its just too much... so she said our todays topic is "God and the connection to him" ... She said write down 4 Colours which u connect with God and write something about it.

Seriously what have colours to do with god man... Before that she asked everybody if they believe in god i answered no, i have my own god. She said, oh thats great then write about your own god... here comes the point.

I wrote "black" she asked what do i connect with black. I said "If chuck norris gives you a roundhousekick you'll see black" everybody laughed...the whole class...and shes like "Who is chuck norris?" - Silence filled the room... I said you dont know who the fuck chuck norris is? She said no. Im like "Yo thats like if u call Jesus a nigger" then i got kicked out for 10 minutes xD
    totally owned xD
    im on Christian School.
    Let me try what my teacher says xD
    maybe he nail me on the Cross in the Class :O
    maybe he own me...
    okay this is maybe my goodbye post xD
    seeya bitches :O

Wolfy is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we all loved you Don-Systems. You will be in our hearts...for ever.

geezer105 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any one seen that southpark episode of the mourmons i told that in class and the religion teacher loved me lol but now he hates me again WHY?!?! cos he gullible and every one takes the piss we sabotage his things draw on walls stand up in class and shout random drug names lol random but basically no one listens except sum swats then like one day i put my hand up he ignored me completey so i just screamed SIR STOP IGNORING ME AND CAN I GO TO THE FRIKIN TOILET! he then started shouting at the rest of the class saying its innocent people like me who dont get there questoins answered cos of ure talking and i was just lafin my hed off and he spits when he shouts so wen he moved me to the front i say sir have you got anything waterproof but like shout it he dusnt like that anyway are whole class piss him off

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer105 View Post
    Any one seen that southpark episode of the mourmons i told that in class and the religion teacher loved me lol but now he hates me again WHY?!?! cos he gullible and every one takes the piss we sabotage his things draw on walls stand up in class and shout random drug names lol random but basically no one listens except sum swats then like one day i put my hand up he ignored me completey so i just screamed SIR STOP IGNORING ME AND CAN I GO TO THE FRIKIN TOILET! he then started shouting at the rest of the class saying its innocent people like me who dont get there questoins answered cos of ure talking and i was just lafin my hed off and he spits when he shouts so wen he moved me to the front i say sir have you got anything waterproof but like shout it he dusnt like that anyway are whole class piss him off
    No.
    // Reinn

iNF3RNO is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U just ruined it

geezer105 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNF3RNO View Post
    U just ruined it
    Ruined what NAB xD

Overlordd is offline Member Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG OFFENDED!
    im an atheist so actually im not... but my R.E teacers in school "dont have a faith" it sucks, we ask and they say "you are not mature or wise enough to know yet" (in welsh) and im like "well whatever faith you are.. god doesnt exist, so ramn that in your pipe" she then proceeded to tell me she was a scientologist
    i got my ass owned all week by my mates

thatl teach me to be a smart arse to teachers >.<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12