Spotify

This is a discussion on Spotify within the Entertainment board part of the General category; What is Spotify? Spotify is a new way to enjoy music. Simply download and install, before you know it you’ll ...

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spotify

What is Spotify?

Spotify is a new way to enjoy music. Simply download and install, before you know it you’ll be singing along to the genre, artist or song of your choice. With Spotify you are never far away from the song you want.

There are no restrictions in terms of what you can listen to or when. Forget about the hassle of waiting for files to download and fill up your hard drive before you get round to organising them. Spotify is instant, fun and simple.

Because music is social, Spotify allows you to share songs and playlists with friends, and even work together on collaborative playlists, Friday afternoon in the office might never be the same again! We’re music lovers like everyone else.

We want to connect millions of people with their favorite songs by creating a product that people love to use. We respect creativity and believe in fairly compensating artists for their work. We’ve cleared the rights to use the music you’ll listen to in Spotify.
    Anyone heard of it or use it? I sorta need an invite
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bummmmpppyyyy!!!!! Hello? Anyone? I really want an invite xP Please?
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

wtfdudes is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to have the pleasure to 'sing along to a specific genre', I'd look here.
    Based on what you want to hear (Genre,Interpret,...) Lastfm will give you songs along your entry.

If you register at Lastfm is learning what you heard and will then create a list of bands along your preferences or others.