What do you think of me a homosexual?

This is a discussion on What do you think of me a homosexual? within the Entertainment board part of the General category; Shhh.... Stfu mofo xD...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    risker is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shhh....
    Stfu mofo xD

Juicy is offline Q-( ^.^ Q--)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude no offence I hate you

Your so arrgant you that cuz you are a massive contributed that you say what you want to other members that havnt gave a lot to thos community

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ehhh juicy? I didnt understand shit of that xD
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicywolf View Post

Your so arrgant you that cuz you are a massive contributed that you say what you want to other members that havnt gave a lot to thos community
    Kinda agree with the second line.. but that's a general problem for many members here.. also, you're insulting many members, not in an offencing way, but by joking... This can in fact be misunderstood sometimes, so my advice to you, is to be a little more mature sometimes.

I see you stopped spamming mass everyday. I appreciate that Risker, i like most of your contributions. You mostly posts usefull things compared to some others.

Overall you're a nice person. Anyway, please don't hijack threads with off-topic talk as you do sometimes, i know it's only meant to share your happynes, but it can be pretty anoying for the thread creator.

This wasn't only sweet words, i know. And i'm sorry, but you don't learn anything by being told you are the greatest members (just because people feel like that have to tell you that in a thread like this)

Take this as a personal advice. I know you can improve, i will myself, and all other members should take to consideration if they can be better members than they allready are.

Xellos00 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcdk View Post
    Kinda agree with the second line.. but that's a general problem for many members here.. also, you're insulting many members, not in an offencing way, but by joking... This can in fact be misunderstood sometimes, so my advice to you, is to be a little more mature sometimes.

I see you stopped spamming mass everyday. I appreciate that Risker, i like most of your contributions. You mostly posts usefull things compared to some others.

Overall you're a nice person. Anyway, please don't hijack threads with off-topic talk as you do sometimes, i know it's only meant to share your happynes, but it can be pretty anoying for the thread creator.

This wasn't only sweet words, i know. And i'm sorry, but you don't learn anything by being told you are the greatest members (just because people feel like that have to tell you that in a thread like this)

Take this as a personal advice. I know you can improve, i will myself, and all other members should take to consideration if they can be better members than they allready are.
    agreed..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All i can say to that is
    Oh joy wolfs back

Quote Originally Posted by Marcdk View Post

Ehh.. i guess the "insulting" mainly applies to pan though lol
    But when i do "insult" members of the forum i do as you said in joke and when they tell me i've gone to far and what not i stop.
    As sorta what did happen with pan i dulled down on the teasing cause he told me he was tired of it.

The spamming well yea None of you will stfu so i try i try lol

And i'll try not hijack as much as i do
    Bandit risker shall put down his guns and rope for now

But yea i guess i do have a few things i could at least make an attempt to fix

BTW marc :O
    I'm actually starting to like you !
    Can ya believe it :]

Juicy is offline Q-( ^.^ Q--)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude I wrote that when I was drunk in city... I don't even remember writing any of that....

Xellos00 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wll that explains alot lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude I wrote that when I was drunk in city... I don't even remember writing any of that....
    Sounded sober to mee...

loka123 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you are great ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast