GDI - Income for life!

This is a discussion on GDI - Income for life! within the Entertainment board part of the General category; Alright guys, i've been working hard the past months, and been struggling with a lot of stuff regarding internet marketing. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GDI - Income for life!

Alright guys, i've been working hard the past months, and been struggling with a lot of stuff regarding internet marketing.

NOW i want to introduce you for a multi leveling marketing system, that is proven to work! This stuff is a SERIOUS business, and you can end up quitting your dayjob! if you do well with it!

The company sells website domains.
    To be specific, they specialize in .ws (WebSite) domains. However they also offer .com .ca .net etc.

IMPORTANT: You DO NOT need any kind of website making knowledge for this!

The amazing thing that draws people to this website is their affiliate program...

THEY PAY YOU $1 for every person you refer! EVERY MONTH! For 5 levels!

And as a bonus! They pay you 100$ if you reffer 5 people within a week!

What does this mean? Have a look!

1. Let's say you refer 6 people.
    2. Then those 6 people refer 6 people each..
    3 ...
    4 ..
    5 .
    This goes on up to 5 levels!

6x6x6x6x6 = That's $7776!!! EVERY MONTH!

Too good to be true? I thought so too!

Where does the money come from?
    -Well that's where the $10/month service charge comes in. HOWEVER, with the first 10 people you sign up, that is already paid for! (10 x $1).

It's hard to invite people, but when you've got your first 10 invited, the money will start rolling in.. These 10 people will then do the same, and those they reffer, will do the same, see the point?

You can get started here:

My refferal link: Global Domains International - The Internet Land Rush is On! [IMPORTANT: This business is hard, and makes alot of people quit, so if you join under me, we will start a team and help each other. We will work as a team. I know HOW to promote, and WHERE to promote, so i can help you out!]

And the regular link: WebSite.ws – Your Internet Address for Life

Payment proof!

Important facts

Remember, this company has been around for 10+ years now, NO SCAM COMPANY CAN LAST MORE THAN 2-3 YEARS MAX!

It is a simple referral program. You get 10% ($1) commission on the people you refer, and it goes up to 5 levels. That means that the company gives away 50% of their sales as commission pay (5 levels), and keep the other 50% for themselves.

And yes, the company offers other ways to process payments other than paypal. The is detailed info on the site.

THIS IS NOT A GET RICH OVER NIGHT SCHEME, HARD WORK IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO EARN GOOD WITH THIS COMPANY!!
    (Just incase some of you sees $$-signs infront of your faces.)

I've been talking with a lot of guys who's promoting this affiliate program, and some of them earn 500 dollars monthly, others more.. I've even seen a guy who earned 12000$ EACH month.. He's been working with it for 8 months though

Ebook to get you started:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/zjm3mkt2z3a/Residual

Any questions? Please ask.. I'm here to help
    Last edited by MaRcDk; 01-29-2010 at 09:05 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaRcDk For This Useful Post:

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, this seems awesome sadly, I'm only 14 (I got no card / paypal account etc) so I can't really use the money but it is definatly a good idea for everybody who wants a steady income every month

AlexanderTheGreat is offline Enter user title here.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can create a paypal account without a credit card Just unstick "Use credit card blbabla..."

I'll register Marc As your reff ofc :P
    Let's eat Grandpa! - Let's eat, Grandpa!
    Punctuation, it saves lives.

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love you Marcdk

Im used to this kinda of business because my dad worked in something like this ^^ "Euphony" if you heard of...selling phone calls etc...

Btw they send to paypal?
    Do i have to purchase a Domain already? *edit* Hmm forget ... I realized it is the 10$/month xD Anyway I just have to sell some account of WoW I have here to get some money and payatleast the 1st month because i can't get 10ppl in 7 days

Btw I would like some "tips" from you..
    Thx
    Last edited by Kaskame; 01-25-2010 at 06:34 PM.
    Woot

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderTheGreat View Post
    You can create a paypal account without a credit card Just unstick "Use credit card blbabla..."

I'll register Marc As your reff ofc :P
    Please PM me when that's done... I'll help you the best i can

Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    I love you Marcdk

Im used to this kinda of business because my dad worked in something like this ^^ "Euphony" if you heard of...selling phone calls etc...

Btw they send to paypal?
    Do i have to purchase a Domain already? *edit* Hmm forget ... I realized it is the 10$/month xD Anyway I just have to sell some account of WoW I have here to get some money and payatleast the 1st month because i can't get 10ppl in 7 days

Btw I would like some "tips" from you..
    Thx
    1) YES they DO send to paypal.

For the 10$ a month you recieve up to 10 emails, your own domain + hosting. There's an included website builder, so NO need to be able to code websites.. ALSO! You are not requried to build up a website. If you can share your refferal link, and make some refferals, you'll earn your money back fast.

Oh, and listen. You don't have to refer 10 people to recieve 10 dollars..
    If you reffer ONE person, who then reffers 10 on his own, you earn 10 dollars! It's simple

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Marc. I think I'll register under you aswell
    Since you'll help me ( while you help yourself ) and I could need some extra money

I'll do it within the next hours

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    Marc. I think I'll register under you aswell
    Since you'll help me ( while you help yourself ) and I could need some extra money

I'll do it within the next hours
    Okay, goodie.. I'll make an Ebook that everyone who signs up under me can read and follow.. It will be a huge help for all of you

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and listen. You don't have to refer 10 people to recieve 10 dollars..
    If you reffer ONE person, who then reffers 10 on his own, you earn 10 dollars! It's simple
    I know but.. problem is ... if I get random people they might just quite after register :S (Its 7 days to get 10refs direct/indirect ori got it wrong?)

Will try to get some ppl and see what I can do to get 10 people for now ^^ Will register under you in some few days after my math exam :S (Wednesday) Need to talk to my dad too to see if he can get some friends to join this ^^ After those 10ppl will make a objective to myself to get 10 direct refs in my 1st month and some 50+ indirect refs
    Last edited by Kaskame; 01-25-2010 at 09:16 PM.
    Woot

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    I know but.. problem is ... if I get random people they might just quite after register :S (Its 7 days to get 10refs direct/indirect ori got it wrong?)

Will try to get some ppl and see what I can do to get 10 people for now ^^ Will register under you in some few days after my math exam :S (Wednesday) Need to talk to my dad too to see if he can get some friends to join this ^^ After those 10ppl will make a objective to myself to get 10 direct refs in my 1st month and some 50+ indirect refs
    I'm very glad you just asked this question, because that's a pretty serious issue. Now, this is where our team is going to kick in. We have to motivate each others, HELP each others, and so on, in order to success. So if one of us get's a brilliant idea (and working) to get some referals, we will share it.. Simple as that, so all of us can benefit from it.
    Now i have a couple of methods i can give you guys to get started, i might even promote YOU GUYS referal links... Why?

Because if you guys fail, i fail... If i sign Tracky up, and he doesn't get any referals, and give up, i don't earn from him... It's very simple. If i help him out, and make him successful, i will benefit from it... That's how it all works
    Hope that cleared it all up!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MaRcDk For This Useful Post:

MnA-St34LtH is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow,this thing seems like the very definition of team work

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast