New drum kit I'm looking to buy.

This is a discussion on New drum kit I'm looking to buy. within the Entertainment board part of the General category; I've decided to get into my money I've been saving for a new drum kit. I've been saving for a ...

Mike is offline Master of Hell

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New drum kit I'm looking to buy.

I've decided to get into my money I've been saving for a new drum kit. I've been saving for a few years, and I have about $3000. Playing drums is my passion, and I didn't want to use that money to help myself through my economic situation. I'm actually through that now, and I'm very happy.

I'm looking to get a 7 or 8 piece drum kit, and I really like this one. If anyone would recommend another brand or something, then feel free.

Buy Pearl Masters Custom MCX927SP 7-Piece Drum Shell Pack | Shell Packs | Musician's Friend

Magnitoo is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you're going for an acoustic kit?

I play electric drums, but only because I live in an apartment and people would really complain about acoustic ones. If you would like to consider getting an electric kit I would be more than pleased to pick some good roland/yamaha ones that are in your price range (2000-3000) for you to pick from as before I got mine, I did quite a lot of research.

N34rly is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice take it and send me a picture :d
    (yes)

Mike is offline Master of Hell

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnitoo View Post
    So you're going for an acoustic kit?

I play electric drums, but only because I live in an apartment and people would really complain about acoustic ones. If you would like to consider getting an electric kit I would be more than pleased to pick some good roland/yamaha ones that are in your price range (2000-3000) for you to pick from as before I got mine, I did quite a lot of research.
    Yes, I am wanting an acoustic kit.