Climber survives 1,000 foot fall, and stands up with minor injuries. WTFFFFF

This is a discussion on Climber survives 1,000 foot fall, and stands up with minor injuries. WTFFFFF within the Entertainment board part of the General category; Climber survives 1,000 foot fall, and stands up with minor injuries. WTFFFFF Code: http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20110131/od_yblog_upshot/20907 I cannot believe how lucky some ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    eZ]aCx is offline Steve Jobs ͩͮ͗͂̋̃͏̷̻̼+ͭ̋̐
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Climber survives 1,000 foot fall, and stands up with minor injuries. WTFFFFF

Climber survives 1,000 foot fall, and stands up with minor injuries. WTFFFFF

Code:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20110131/od_yblog_upshot/20907

I cannot believe how lucky some people are in this world. This guy stands up and starts looking at his map right after the fall as if nothing happened. -_-

Resigned GFX Moderator. Left for professional GFX teams. Find me here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eZ]aCx For This Useful Post:

1cost is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Er, I doubt it. He probably fell like 10 feet, and exaggerated his ass off. That's impossible :/

I know I'm a party pooper D:
    If I helped you... thanks and are greatly appreciated!

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pfft, I first buy a plane ticket at 8am, I then sharpen a pencil on the way to the plane. Once I am on the plane, I then use that sharp pencil to stab people's throat so that way they can not scream while they die (makes it a lot less stressful.) Next I move onto the captains area, and kick the copilot out the emergency door, without a parachute. Lastly is the pilot, in which case I then puncture the lung cavity, and jam my thumb into his eye. Then carefully slowly pulling it out without severing the optic-nerve, I turn the eye towards his body so he can watch himself die. Then I redirect the auto-pilot towards my city, so the plane will fly over my work.

When the plane is above Starbucks (right across the street from my work) I then grab a parachute and skydive into the parking-lot. I fold up the chute, and leave it in a random truck bed (or a car with an open window.) I order a tall peppermint mocha, and drink it inside to relieve my mind of what exactly just happened within the past 30 minutes. After I finish the coffee, I walk outside. Since my work is across the street, and I don't want to walk because I don't like waiting at the stop light for the green-man to show up. So instead, I walk in front of the nearest car, and of course they honk. I act pissed off, so that way they get of the car to argue back. While he is walking up, I reach in my pocket, and grab the pencil (while in my pocket,) This is crucial, he can not know I have the pencil. As I pull my hand out, I fling the pencil in his direction. All this happens within 1-2 seconds. The pencil then gets stuck in his throat, and he can't yell for help because the pencil is in his vocal cords. I then throw his body into the back seat, and drive away. As we pull up the light, I I see him pull the pencil out of his throat, and write on paper "Why?" --- I just smile.

When the light changes, I floor it. As the car is peeling out across the intersection, I rip the center-console out, and stick it on the pedal. This way the car will continue to fly down the street as I open the door, look back at him and say "Thanks for the lift." When I get up after my tuck-n-roll, I watch as the car smashes into another car, head-on, going 90 mph. I get up, brush the dust off my shoulders, straighten my tie, and walk the 5 feet to my parking-lot.

That is how I get to work, everyday.

eZ]aCx is offline Steve Jobs ͩͮ͗͂̋̃͏̷̻̼+ͭ̋̐
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Pfft, I first buy a plane ticket at 8am, I then sharpen a pencil on the way to the plane. Once I am on the plane, I then use that sharp pencil to stab people's throat so that way they can not scream while they die (makes it a lot less stressful.) Next I move onto the captains area, and kick the copilot out the emergency door, without a parachute. Lastly is the pilot, in which case I then puncture the lung cavity, and jam my thumb into his eye. Then carefully slowly pulling it out without severing the optic-nerve, I turn the eye towards his body so he can watch himself die. Then I redirect the auto-pilot towards my city, so the plane will fly over my work.

When the plane is above Starbucks (right across the street from my work) I then grab a parachute and skydive into the parking-lot. I fold up the chute, and leave it in a random truck bed (or a car with an open window.) I order a tall peppermint mocha, and drink it inside to relieve my mind of what exactly just happened within the past 30 minutes. After I finish the coffee, I walk outside. Since my work is across the street, and I don't want to walk because I don't like waiting at the stop light for the green-man to show up. So instead, I walk in front of the nearest car, and of course they honk. I act pissed off, so that way they get of the car to argue back. While he is walking up, I reach in my pocket, and grab the pencil (while in my pocket,) This is crucial, he can not know I have the pencil. As I pull my hand out, I fling the pencil in his direction. All this happens within 1-2 seconds. The pencil then gets stuck in his throat, and he can't yell for help because the pencil is in his vocal cords. I then throw his body into the back seat, and drive away. As we pull up the light, I I see him pull the pencil out of his throat, and write on paper "Why?" --- I just smile.

When the light changes, I floor it. As the car is peeling out across the intersection, I rip the center-console out, and stick it on the pedal. This way the car will continue to fly down the street as I open the door, look back at him and say "Thanks for the lift." When I get up after my tuck-n-roll, I watch as the car smashes into another car, head-on, going 90 mph. I get up, brush the dust off my shoulders, straighten my tie, and walk the 5 feet to my parking-lot.

Resigned GFX Moderator. Left for professional GFX teams. Find me here

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eZ]aCx View Post

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

There would be no emergency door in the captain's area. Also, the black bar in a pencil is graphite, which is easily breakable, and since human skin is actually very tough, the pencils lead would break the first time you drove it in someone throat. Also, people without vocal chords can still gurgle, which would arouse suspicion, and would therefore foil your plan.

Sorry.

On topic: too bad there isn't any footage of the fall, it would have been quite entertaining.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    There would be no emergency door in the captain's area. Also, the black bar in a pencil is graphite, which is easily breakable, and since human skin is actually very tough, the pencils lead would break the first time you drove it in someone throat. Also, people without vocal chords can still gurgle, which would arouse suspicion, and would therefore foil your plan.

Sorry.

On topic: too bad there isn't any footage of the fall, it would have been quite entertaining.
    No U

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    My father felt 200meters a few years ago... it didnt go so well but he is still alive.
    Miracles happends.
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glupus View Post
    My father felt 200meters a few years ago... it didnt go so well but he is still alive.
    Miracles happends.
    Religious you?

goodmorning is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoa!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast