Need help scripting my bot please!

This is a discussion on Need help scripting my bot please! within the Entertainment board part of the General category; hey so ive scripted a few bots so far for the first time ever. i have ran into a problem ...

owerorr is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help scripting my bot please!

hey
    so ive scripted a few bots so far for the first time ever. i have ran into a problem when scripting though and i cant find the right command.

i use the Loop { } but how do i get the bot to do a different loop once it enters a game.. so when game is loaded and started to start a new loop and then leave and start the process over?

undead_warrior is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YOu mean you can't get out of the loop? If you can't then just create a Base case, and once the loop hits the base case(will get to the base case eventually) it exits the loop and continue on the code.. Btw i dont' even know what bot are you scripting on.. a little more description would help out alot

owerorr is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iam trying to make a lossbot for starcraft 2.
    basically i made a script so it click on search, joins the game and leaves.

what i want to know is how to make the bot realize it is in the game so i can put a timer, and engage in chat.

so.... once it realizes it is in the game a new loop starts

because so far it just does the same loop (click on search, race and then quit bottom) regardless of in game or on loading screen.

i am not sure how to explain this.. its my first script / bot attempt and i am stuck here lol

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

iam guessing i can do it by detecting pixels or something... but i have no idea how to script it