Oh, that's pretty...can't find a word for it at the moment, maybe later. I found many things that could've told me you weren't an FBI person:
1. " beccause" <-- Misspelled and not capitalized.
2. "Internet Connection" <-- Capitalized when it really isn't supposed to be.
3. (6:239 PM) No period ending punctuation at the end of this sentence.
4. " to" <-- Is not capitalized.
5. " IP-Data" <-- D should not be capitalized.
6. " IPs" <-- Would be typed as IP's hence acronyms or letters go that way.
7. (6:24:21 PM) The sentence that belongs to this time stamp has no period or ending punctuation.
8. (6:24:49 PM) This one also doesn't have an ending punctuation.
9. " harddrive" Hard drive is spaced.
10. " There is certainly" Should be said, " There certainly is,".
Hehe, there's a few more, but ten is enough to prove my point. I really want to find out who this guy is, I'm guessing you scared the nerves out of a twelve to fourteen year old Hendrik.
Any who, thanks for sharing.