This is a discussion on Help needed. within the Entertainment board part of the General category; I don't know whether this is the right place to raise my issues. My probelm is as following: My boyfriend ...
I don't know whether this is the right place to raise my issues. My probelm is as following: My boyfriend is normally always home at a particular time from the office and suddenly starts coming home consistently late. What`s worse, he is addicted to the MSN chat rather than talk to me as usual. I suspect that he is dating with another girl, and I really want to know what happened. I know some spy software called remote spy from yahoo, but I am wondering dose it useful or not, if anyone know something about it please tell me.
Download free keylogger - Actual Keylogger
Its completely 100% free, and 100% spyware / virus free.
Runs in the background, and records every stroke made on the keyboard
- Logs all keystrokes, is case sensitive.
- When viewing the keystrokes can show only the characters without showing the pressed system keys which is more convenient. For example, if the following keys are pressed:You can see the text
"[Shift]It[Space]is[Space]free[Space]keylogger."having checked the "Show only characters" option.
"It is free keylogger."
- Log search with or without the case sensitive option.
- All the information is stored in the encrypted log file.
- Generates the report in the text and html format.
- Works in the standard and hidden mode.
- In the hidden mode it is invisible in all operating systems (in Windows NT/2000/XP processes as well).
- Provides the opportunity to protect keylogger with the password, so that nobody except you could view the logs.
- Is not detected by antivirus software.
-- I myself use this, and it is a wonderful program to use, and it virtually undetecable to the unsuspecting person.
You should try talking to him before using a keylogger..and you might want to check his chat logs archive before downloading a keylogger. Most people don't even know chat log exist so they don't delete them. Good luck with you boyfriend.
If you got any request, about anything, feel free to PM me. I'm not as bitchy as I seem lol.
Yeah, some people don't usually delete the chat logs. But if her boyfriend is smart enough, he will delete the chat conversation tracks. And those people who have secrets behind their spouse or girlfriend delete their chat logs frequently.
You need to trust him. If he's over the age of 20.. He should be mature enough not to cheat on you.
First of all try to talk with him if that deast help, check his history,msn history,check his contacts maybe received files?
And i asure u if he do something dirty... I think u will find it. And if u still suspect , get any keylogger which remembers keystrokes.
Well relationships rely on trust.