korn, slipknot and rammstein just the best

This is a discussion on korn, slipknot and rammstein just the best within the Entertainment board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Shiro Yes and KoRn still suck . Slipknot are just more musically talented . and like is ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
    Yes and KoRn still suck .

Slipknot are just more musically talented . and like is said
    Your opinion as a music illiterate means horse shit when you try to criticize different bands. First of all, KoRn fucking owns Slipknot. Second, looks have nothing to do with musical talent, but I ask you this: why the fuck are you criticizing Jonathan Davis's style when all the band members of Slipknot wear fucking jumpsuits (thankfully not orange) and masks to hide their faces?

Dead is offline :D
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea i dont like korn or slipknot...or rammstein there boring to me but i have to admit that korn is pretty good but new stuff like this is..blah so eh i dont like any of them mainly for there music (dont care about looks).
    Favorite So Far, Made by Blane

Newest
    GFX DIT

iR0Nik is offline thisizkriz # Game Tag.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, SLIPKNOT FTW!

thisizkriz - seeking clan in Counter Strike 1.6 - PM me.

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All kind of heavy metal is good

spartanix is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    korn not so good but do have those occasional songs that dont suck, Slipknot is okay, Rammstein has some songs, but my favs are still Sabbath, Maiden, and Arch Enemy.

Kalbintion is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    odd how rammstein gets mentioned alot bot NOT any of the other german bands out there such as....

[Industrial/Rock/Metal/Goth/Etc]
    Unheilig {Unholy}
    Die Toten Hosen {The Death Pants}
    Die Prinzen {The Prince's}
    Die Ärzte {The Physicians}
    Wir Sind Helden {We Are Hero'es}
    Landser {No Translation}

[Rap]
    Die Fantastischen Vier {The Fantastic Four}
    Aggro Berlin {More of a record company, but ye}

also another band i like, japanese, not exactly heavy metal imo

Dir En Gray
    I reject your reality and substitute my own ~Adam Savage

spartanix is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OHH DIR EN GREY RULE they are Black Metal btw

Shiro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    UK - England - Manchester - in your closet
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gevorgkhc View Post
    Your opinion as a music illiterate means horse shit when you try to criticize different bands. First of all, KoRn fucking owns Slipknot. Second, looks have nothing to do with musical talent, but I ask you this: why the fuck are you criticizing Jonathan Davis's style when all the band members of Slipknot wear fucking jumpsuits (thankfully not orange) and masks to hide their faces?
    Thats easy... Slipknot wear the jumpsuits and masks for showmanship and to do something differen rather then act exactly the same as every other metal bands out there, Also you can see there faces in total guitar there guitarist shown his face and he's a very big person with a beard... singer Corey Taylor shows his face in his other band Stone Sour. There not physically scared like you're trying to make out with the "hide their faces?" quote. I think its a good thing that they like to put on a good show for their fans and give them something back for supporting them.

Also I studied Music and Music Technology, play guitar and piano so i'm not Judging them cause I don't like there form of music but cause I believe they suck.. KoRn have little talent, yes they are abit different from the other metal bands out there but there lyrics and songwriting just dosn't compare to others. I also listen to most types of rock music apart from indie and I see KoRn as a band for 13 year old kids who have only just started listening to the type of music and waiting for the next stage when they move onto better music which they have found themselves and not heard of Kerrang or scuzz...

Also none of the Slipknot members are midgets or fat so yes i can criticise Jonathan Davis

Music illiterate huh... Don't say thing about me without proof of knowing if its true or not, I probably know hell of alot more than you.

Sorry You're Not A Winner

gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
    I probably know hell of alot more than you.
    Studying music theory for 5 years now, piano for 4 years, alto saxophone for a bit over 3 years, and started guitar around 2 months ago. I have also listened to virtually every type of music at some point in my life, and still maintain a diverse musical taste and personal playlist. I think I have my fair share of experience.

~

Now sir, if you are as experienced as you claim to be (which by far isn't very much), you should be able to comprehend the fact that LOOKS have nothing to do with TALENT. And frankly, KoRn is one of the most prominent nu-metal bands ever (following Linkin Park).

Also, if you are as mature as you claim you are (18), you should realize there's a difference between opinion and fact; musical taste is diverse from person to person. Numerous polls I found on the internet showed that KoRn leads Slipknot (even if by a small margin). Unless you can come up with any actual facts or proof of faults in KoRn's music, I would recommend you to shut the fuck up. Your entire kiddie attitude and immaturity is reflected upon each one of your posts.
    "KORN'S LEAD SINGER IS A MIDGET L0LK THEY SUCK OMGWTFK"... No...

Shiro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    UK - England - Manchester - in your closet
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're calling me kiddie and immature when you've began flaming me as a person in this when i never once commented on you.

Sorry that the fact that i never posted the amount of years that I studied each of my instruments or how long i spent doing music and music technology means i still know less than you so how can you even judge how much i know without even knowing me without having some sort of mental powers? tell me cause i'm really confused about that.

My opinion is that KoRn suck... so what i'm alowed my own personal opinion... mines also that you are a little 12 year old kid... why is that cause why would any mature person set there age to 95 years old.

This thread was never made for facts on who was voted the most popular band but a persons actual taste and i never remember posting "KORN'S LEAD SINGER IS A MIDGET L0LK THEY SUCK OMGWTFK" yes i did post something similar that he is a midget with dreadlocks and can't sing don't remember the omgwtfk part though or the lolk, you can search through the thread and not find that so don't even try and make me seem immature and stop thinking you're better than me. I never once mentioned in my reply post to you that the reason why they were bad was because he is a midget i said it was my own personal view but you couldn't accept that so had to make it seem like i said something else... ohh how intelligent of you. Musical taste can not be measured in votes, how many people out there havn't even heard of Slipknot or KoRn and are these polls on forums by any chance or were they real polls conducted by music companys?

I am 18 years old, i'm not immature enough to lye about my age.

so instead of have me shut the fuck up why don't you read what i post properly... then read it again... seriously never say i have a kiddie attitude i actually hate most people below the age of 15. So what i was on a forum and decided that instead of posting like and intelligent person i'd post it in short hand, that makes me immature???

grow up...

Just to add I have also listened to every type of music going i've been through alot before i found the type i like the most... and again why do i need to find facts and proof that i believe KoRn suck, seeing as you can read my mind and know my life why don't you tell me these facts?

Sorry that when a little kid pisses me off i end up typing immature...

I also apologize to morpheos for gevorgkhc making me have to reply in such a manner and slightly off topic.
    Last edited by Shiro; 09-09-2007 at 11:14 PM.

Sorry You're Not A Winner

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast