korn, slipknot and rammstein just the best

This is a discussion on korn, slipknot and rammstein just the best within the Entertainment board part of the General category; Their singer is actually average height. Now, Korn is alright IMO, I like "Coming Undone" For Slipknot, I like "Before ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47
  1. #31
    Toxik's Avatar
    Toxik is offline Old News
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,699
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    803
    Their singer is actually average height.



    Now, Korn is alright IMO, I like "Coming Undone"

    For Slipknot, I like "Before I Forget", "Wait And Bleed", and "Duality".

    Please don't flame me.. Gevor or Shiro.


  2. #32
    Kalbintion's Avatar
    Kalbintion is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,060
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by gevorgkhc View Post
    He indirectly insulted me. Now if I were to say that your best friend was a fat midget-whore, wouldn't you get insulted?
    nope.. i wouldnt, ykno why? it doesnt affect me in any shape or form, so what if such friend is or isnt? its not my problem.

    but seriously, get over it u two, flaming is tiring and it does affect what the board members want to see. making some leave....im thinkn about leaving acually myself because of the lack of moderation activity.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own ~Adam Savage

  3. #33
    gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalbintion View Post
    nope.. i wouldnt, ykno why? it doesnt affect me in any shape or form, so what if such friend is or isnt? its not my problem.
    Alright, fair enough, you wouldn't. But what makes you think I also don't give a shit in such situations?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxik View Post
    Their singer is actually average height.

    Now, Korn is alright IMO, I like "Coming Undone"

    For Slipknot, I like "Before I Forget", "Wait And Bleed", and "Duality".

    Please don't flame me.. Gevor or Shiro.
    Flame you? =o For what reason x(

    Slipknot used to be good. It was only recently that they sold out and became mainstream, and in my opinion, directed at young teenagers.
    Last edited by gevorgkhc; 09-10-2007 at 03:41 AM.

  4. #34
    Kalbintion's Avatar
    Kalbintion is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,060
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    318
    i never said i thought that, however since u brought it up; this case is the perfect example.

    edit:
    however, if youll excuse me..........i have something to do; such as, do what my green title says. CODE.
    Last edited by Kalbintion; 09-10-2007 at 03:42 AM.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own ~Adam Savage

  5. #35
    Shiro's Avatar
    Shiro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UK - England - Manchester - in your closet
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    25
    hehe don't worry Toxik yeah he isn't really average height here in england and if you see him on t.v. shows he looks very short :azn:

    He indirectly insulted me. Now if I were to say that your best friend was a fat midget-whore, wouldn't you get insulted?
    so you are best friends with him now?

    I do use firefox

    I already answered the height question in my previous post please don't make me repeat myself.

    No i personally don't get offended cause like most people i feel that my music taste is better than theres... i think that every single person can admit to that but i do also know when i hear a good band or not even if its not in the genre i like. i listened to linkin park slipknot and limp bizkit when i was young and still never liked KoRn.

    I see them as a band for 13 year old kids because as people grow up they usually find better bands to listen too and generally stop listening to bands such as KoRn and Linkin Park, although i do know few people who listen to the bands still but these people also have no life and arn't very socially accepted. and just to clear it with that statement i was not saying you are not socially accepeted in any way.

    yes i pm'ed you calling for peace but if you had seen me carrying on flaming you for three more posts would you have not done the same as me and carried on and if you are such a mature and more intelligent person than me, how come i havn't once began to swear in any of my posts even though it was hard to hold back.

    Okay... The lyrics are cheap without much meaning to there songs, there guitar fails to impress me, the guitarists have come up with some technical riffs but they are nothing to be proud off, the drums i don't know much about seeing as i don't have much experience with drumming... the bass guitar is boring and has no feeling put into it, as i listen to there song all i feel like is there making this song for money not because they like too... THATS why i don't like them.

    I like the way you seem to make out the fact that me insulting KoRn is a form of insulting you and then sending me a personaly message saying you couldn't care less about my opinion of them. That gives me the impression that you are just as immature as you are claiming i am. which you are only basing on me being to lazy to use a spell checker...

    Sorry You're Not A Winner

  6. #36
    gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
    so you are best friends with him now?
    Best friends? No, it was just a hypothetical situation, nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
    No i personally don't get offended cause like most people i feel that my music taste is better than theres... i think that every single person can admit to that but i do also know when i hear a good band or not even if its not in the genre i like. i listened to linkin park slipknot and limp bizkit when i was young and still never liked KoRn.
    You're right that most people see their musical taste as better than others', but they should still use some reserve when expressing dislike for a certain group. Continually saying "they suck" gets quite aggravating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
    yes i pm'ed you calling for peace but if you had seen me carrying on flaming you for three more posts would you have not done the same as me and carried on and if you are such a mature and more intelligent person than me, how come i havn't once began to swear in any of my posts even though it was hard to hold back.
    Yes, I would have carried on...
    I naturally swear a lot when I am irritated; don't get too offended when I do it in posts directed at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
    Okay... The lyrics are cheap without much meaning to there songs, there guitar fails to impress me, the guitarists have come up with some technical riffs but they are nothing to be proud off, the drums i don't know much about seeing as i don't have much experience with drumming... the bass guitar is boring and has no feeling put into it, as i listen to there song all i feel like is there making this song for money not because they like too... THATS why i don't like them.
    Maybe you should listen to some of their older songs? I also agree that their newer songs aren't very good, as they sold out, but their older songs are still quite good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
    I like the way you seem to make out the fact that me insulting KoRn is a form of insulting you and then sending me a personaly message saying you couldn't care less about my opinion of them. That gives me the impression that you are just as immature as you are claiming i am. which you are only basing on me being to lazy to use a spell checker...
    Haha, you again seem to misunderstand. I don't mind your opinion and that you don't like the band, as long as you don't go about directly insulting it. "SLIPKNOT FUCKING SUCKS DICK", how would you feel?

    Firefox has a built-in spell checker...



    And no, KoRn isn't my favorite band. Actually, I only have 2 songs by them in my 113 song regular playlist, and yes, I have 2 Slipknot songs in there as well.
    Last edited by gevorgkhc; 09-10-2007 at 04:02 AM.

  7. #37
    Kalbintion's Avatar
    Kalbintion is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,060
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    318
    did u forget to post on what i said? or do you really not care?

    anyway, from what i see gev, your continuing on some minor minded thing about bands. As for him, i bet i kno what he'll say on u saying that, he wouldnt care just like i wouldnt care. It seems to me, that you wont get over that you were wrong to start this flame to begin with. but thats my opinion, regardless if you find it insulting or not.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own ~Adam Savage

  8. #38
    Toxik's Avatar
    Toxik is offline Old News
    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,699
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    803
    Okay, well you guys have fun!


  9. #39
    Kalbintion's Avatar
    Kalbintion is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,060
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    318
    oh we will toxik, we will....
    I reject your reality and substitute my own ~Adam Savage

  10. #40
    gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    366
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalbintion View Post
    did u forget to post on what i said? or do you really not care?
    The latter. Actually, I don't even know what you meant...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalbintion View Post
    anyway, from what i see gev, your continuing on some minor minded thing about bands. As for him, i bet i kno what he'll say on u saying that, he wouldnt care just like i wouldnt care. It seems to me, that you wont get over that you were wrong to start this flame to begin with. but thats my opinion, regardless if you find it insulting or not.
    Nah, in my mindset, I wasn't wrong, therefore I wasn't wrong

    n if u no wut hes gonna say then let him say it if he doesnt care like u dont care.... wait, what?


    I'ma go play a game with a couple of friends, though I expect an intellectual reply from you when I get back
    Last edited by gevorgkhc; 09-10-2007 at 04:14 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •