korn, slipknot and rammstein just the best

This is a discussion on korn, slipknot and rammstein just the best within the Entertainment board part of the General category; well, if i knew what he was gunna say, and i was right, he could then thus reply saying i ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Kalbintion is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, if i knew what he was gunna say, and i was right, he could then thus reply saying i was right, or repeating on what i said i thuoght he was going to say to begin with. Follow?

And it doesnt matter in your mindset, your carrying on something thats bogus, and im saying. get over it. he needs to get over it too. your both acting immature. completely.

and if u dont believe me, you should wait til tomorrow, then re-read all of your & mine intervened posts,

EDIT: ahem
    since u asked so, sarcasticlly and insultingly at my intelligence im willing to take the time to make a higher ranking intellectual post against your thoughts, and feelings according to this subject of matter. If you really want me to continue ranting on, please go ahead, continue reading, once i get the second edit done

EDIT2:

You are simply arguing over a childish matter that i would expect from a elementary student. Perhaps even younger. Your thoughts and feelings over this matter on KoRn is simply immature. Your arguing a point about an insult directed to the band, not yourself. You have no connections to KoRn personally. You are NOT part of the band yourself. Thus giving you NO reason to fight back. Anything you said that what Shiro said insulted you, is simply false. His direct insults and indirect were strictly to the band. He made NO MENTION to the fans or people who listen to them.
    As for Shiro, he is acting as immature as you are in this matter. For he is attacking you back in a odd flaming matter. Which i doubt the moderators here, including myself even though i am not a moderator, would or could count as flaming.
    Your intellectual property of cussing is also seen noticibly that your vocabularly is simply absurd that you have to use words such as "Fuck." Those who use words such as this have no high intellect, as such words could be replaced by the words already in the English language. Thus rendering your intellectual quality to be lower than what it should be for your age. Using cuss words is simply unappreciated in the intellectual community.
    I am attempting to STOP the flaming that is happening between you two, but you two dont seem to stop. Shiro showed me the reply you sent to his PM. That was a childish reply, basiclly stating that your going to continue flaming. Im sure Shiro could post a reply with that quote of what you sent him in it, and i also know if this must take place, the administrators can take a look at the PM that was sent. Thus rendering any threat saying that is incorrect, or even any idea, useless.
    My request is simple, stop the flaming. It affects everyone on the board. Even those who are not even registered yet. Seeing this kind of flaming turns them off from the boards, unless they like to troll (a newsgroup post that is deliberately incorrect, intended to provoke readers; or a person who makes such a post). Which is bannable on most forums. Continuation of this flaming is simply childish, immature, and unneeded works of your mind and shiro's. The whole discussion should have ended on what his opinion was on the band. Not continuation of it this far by throwing insults at each other.
    Last edited by Kalbintion; 09-10-2007 at 04:33 AM.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own ~Adam Savage

Shiro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    UK - England - Manchester - in your closet
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to see that you were in the wrong here to begin to flame me. Yes i said they suck and i think i said it 3 times overall in this thread. i also stated how i thought slipknot were more musically talented in the post but then you began to flame me with a post directed at my intelligence claiming and assuming stuff you don't know about me?

You began to tell me that my opinion on music means horse shit, and then began to tell me that the reason you criticise slipknot is for wearing jumpsuits which is similar to me criticising there singer, and swearing repeatedly for no logical reason.

With my replies to you i tried to stay calm and reply to you in a nomal fashion pointing out how you shouldn't judge me without even knowing me and never once dropped to you're level as to call you're opinion "horse shit".

Even after saying to you how i have studied music you began to suggest that those were lies that i am writing immature and suggesting that i am not 18. you also began to turn what i said into something more childish and immature, and even calling me a retard.

Just give it up... You are in the wrong and are acting like an immature little kid.

Kalbintion probably does know how i'd reply i don't think i've replied different to any of you're posts yet.

I think that if you read through the thread you will see it too, i never made any indirect insult to you whilst talking about KoRn.

Sorry Kalbintion, i tried keeping my replies to him as flame free as possible to not upset people .

Sorry You're Not A Winner

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all of you just drop it, i dont really care who started what, or who got offended 1st, but just stop the flame, hate, and utter nonsence.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    volund, i was attempting to make it stop, unlike you when i first warned you to this thread.

gevorgkhc is offline I'm a pirate stfu
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalbintion View Post
    well, if i knew what he was gunna say, and i was right, he could then thus reply saying i was right, or repeating on what i said i thuoght he was going to say to begin with. Follow?

And it doesnt matter in your mindset, your carrying on something thats bogus, and im saying. get over it. he needs to get over it too. your both acting immature. completely.

and if u dont believe me, you should wait til tomorrow, then re-read all of your & mine intervened posts,

EDIT: ahem
    since u asked so, sarcasticlly and insultingly at my intelligence im willing to take the time to make a higher ranking intellectual post against your thoughts, and feelings according to this subject of matter. If you really want me to continue ranting on, please go ahead, continue reading, once i get the second edit done

EDIT2:

You are simply arguing over a childish matter that i would expect from a elementary student. Perhaps even younger. Your thoughts and feelings over this matter on KoRn is simply immature. Your arguing a point about an insult directed to the band, not yourself. You have no connections to KoRn personally. You are NOT part of the band yourself. Thus giving you NO reason to fight back. Anything you said that what Shiro said insulted you, is simply false. His direct insults and indirect were strictly to the band. He made NO MENTION to the fans or people who listen to them.
    As for Shiro, he is acting as immature as you are in this matter. For he is attacking you back in a odd flaming matter. Which i doubt the moderators here, including myself even though i am not a moderator, would or could count as flaming.
    Your intellectual property of cussing is also seen noticibly that your vocabularly is simply absurd that you have to use words such as "Fuck." Those who use words such as this have no high intellect, as such words could be replaced by the words already in the English language. Thus rendering your intellectual quality to be lower than what it should be for your age. Using cuss words is simply unappreciated in the intellectual community.
    I am attempting to STOP the flaming that is happening between you two, but you two dont seem to stop. Shiro showed me the reply you sent to his PM. That was a childish reply, basiclly stating that your going to continue flaming. Im sure Shiro could post a reply with that quote of what you sent him in it, and i also know if this must take place, the administrators can take a look at the PM that was sent. Thus rendering any threat saying that is incorrect, or even any idea, useless.
    My request is simple, stop the flaming. It affects everyone on the board. Even those who are not even registered yet. Seeing this kind of flaming turns them off from the boards, unless they like to troll (a newsgroup post that is deliberately incorrect, intended to provoke readers; or a person who makes such a post). Which is bannable on most forums. Continuation of this flaming is simply childish, immature, and unneeded works of your mind and shiro's. The whole discussion should have ended on what his opinion was on the band. Not continuation of it this far by throwing insults at each other.
    Meh. I never said you were wrong Indeed, I may be childish in that I never like to be wrong. Yes, I may swear a lot, but that constitutes no part of intelligence. I grew up the way I did, there's no way to change that. The use of cuss words may be unappreciated in the intellectual community, but guess what? This isn't an intellectual community or thread. Flame wars aren't a very smart thing at all.

Now I already stated my reason for this whole thing. He started with the bashing on KoRn and the lead singer. I replied with that little quote stating that Slipknot was influenced by KoRn, especially their first album. He replies by ignoring that and restating that KoRn sucks. Why does he have to say it so many times? I didn't insult Slipknot or him in my initial post, which was mostly directed at him. It was only after he ignored it and continued on that ticked me off. This thread wasn't a "which bands suck" thread, it was a "which bands do you like" thread; there was no reason for him to continue bashing on a band.

And would you mind saying how exactly my PM was completely childish? You may post it if you want. In it, I basically told him that I don't care if he doesn't like KoRn, as long as he doesn't continually bash it, (or any other band for that matter). After that, I said why I was acting so contemptuous towards him: that I saw a lack of open-mindedness in him. At the end, I asked him if he wanted to make the peace post or should I. It was a private message, basically telling him that I wasn't giving up my reason for arguing with him, but I was willing to end it all. Naturally, my 'peace' post would be of much gentler tone and would basically say that this whole thing was stupid.
    Now mind telling me how you interpreted it?

This whole argument is stupid, but I rarely give up in arguments unless I find the opposite party as retarded, in which case I just leave (has happened but one time).

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
    You have to see that you were in the wrong here to begin to flame me. Yes i said they suck and i think i said it 3 times overall in this thread. i also stated how i thought slipknot were more musically talented in the post but then you began to flame me with a post directed at my intelligence claiming and assuming stuff you don't know about me?

You began to tell me that my opinion on music means horse shit, and then began to tell me that the reason you criticise slipknot is for wearing jumpsuits which is similar to me criticising there singer, and swearing repeatedly for no logical reason.

With my replies to you i tried to stay calm and reply to you in a nomal fashion pointing out how you shouldn't judge me without even knowing me and never once dropped to you're level as to call you're opinion "horse shit".

Even after saying to you how i have studied music you began to suggest that those were lies that i am writing immature and suggesting that i am not 18. you also began to turn what i said into something more childish and immature, and even calling me a retard.

Just give it up... You are in the wrong and are acting like an immature little kid.

Kalbintion probably does know how i'd reply i don't think i've replied different to any of you're posts yet.

I think that if you read through the thread you will see it too, i never made any indirect insult to you whilst talking about KoRn.

Sorry Kalbintion, i tried keeping my replies to him as flame free as possible to not upset people .
    Indeed I was in the wrong to begin to flame you, but you were in the wrong for continuing to provoke me. If you were to just say something like "dude, I didn't mean it against you, it's just that I don't like the band", then things would've been quite different. Instead, continuing with "THEY SUCK", this argument has already passed it's prime.

Ad hominems are quite common in fights or arguments around where I live (and a lot more common on the internet :o). You will have to forgive me.

Like I said before (and in the PM), the reason why I was so contemptuous towards you was because I sensed a lack of open-mindedness, or to be more exact, because I didn't even consider what I said in my posts to begin with, so naturally, I treated you with the same regard, perhaps a bit more aggressively.

Yes, I may be in the wrong, but don't call me an immature kid unless you really want to continue this and feel what true close-minded arguing is like (don't make me go Bloodcaliba on you...).

Seriously, I'm not in the mood to argue right now; I'm drunk and depressed. Let's end this now, or we can continue this tomorrow when I'm feeling better.

Monkeh is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gevorgkhc...you might be 17/18/95 but your mental age is that of a child...stop looking too far into things and trying to cause trouble.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hm, thats what ive been trying to explain to him Monkeh. Ty. and only two posts, hah. anywho; im done arguing with you gevorgkhc, your not worth my time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345