The Retarded little boy.

This is a discussion on The Retarded little boy. within the Entertainment board part of the General category; I discovered this joke in 2nd grade. Please excuse any grammar mistakes I make. I don't know who originally made ...

TheBraken is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Retarded little boy.

I discovered this joke in 2nd grade. Please excuse any grammar mistakes I make. I don't know who originally made this joke. This joke is probably more funny told then typed/written. Sorry. I modified this a little bit.

A kid had to learn the first six letters of the alphabet. Lets call the kid Bob. When he went home, he asked his mom "What is the first letter of the alphabet?" She was on the phone, so she said "Shut up lady!" Then, he went to his sister and asked her "What is the second letter of the alphabet?" She was listening to music, so she said "aha aha". Next, Bob went to his grandpa and asked him "What is the third letter of the alphabet?" The grandpa was sleeping, so he said "In the toilet, in the toilet." After that, Bob went to his brother who was watching T.v. Bob asked him "What is the fourth letter of the alphabet?" The brother said "dunanunanunanu batman!" Shortly after that, he went back to his sister, who was playing with her dolls. Bob asked her "What is the fifth letter of the alphabet? She said "in my barbie car, in my barbie caaar!"
    Finally, Bob back to his mother. This time, she was cooking food. Bob asked "Mommy, what is the sixth letter of the alphabet?" She said "My buns are burning, my buns are burning!" It's the next day. Bob is at school. The teacher, lets call her Sheila, asks him "What are the first six letters of the alphabet?" Bob said "Shut up lady!" Sheila: "Do you want to go to the principals office?" Bob: "Aha aha." Principal: "Where do you think this will get you?" Bob: "In the toilet, in the toilet!" Principal: "Who do you think you are?" Bob: "dunanunanunanu batman!" Principal: "How do you think you will get away with this?" Bob: "In my barbie car, in my barbie caaar." Principal: "You have one more chance! Apologize now, and your punishment will be lessened." Bob: "My buns are burning, my buns are burning!" In the end, the principal killed the kid.

Once again, this was not created by me. One of my old friends made this i believe. Excuse any grammar mistakes.
    Please post your rating for the joke, or a review.

Hanz0 is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol! That was pretty fun not going to lie, kinda mean but funny. On a rate scale from 1 to 10 I give it a 7/10.
    im hanz0! Do you love me?|dreams: to become a mod
    <a href=http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2593/portgasdacesigbyunclesa.png target=_blank>http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/259...gbyunclesa.png</a>

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hanz0 For This Useful Post:

edikkkk is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are a little retarded boy

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edikkkk For This Useful Post:

TheBraken is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see you are banned. Then i have no concern for any comments you post.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBraken For This Useful Post: