Watch The Collection Online A man who escapes from the vicious grips of the serial killer known as "The Collector" is blackmailed to rescue an innocent girl from the killer's booby-trapped warehouse. Arkin escapes with his life from the vicious grips of "The Collector" during an entrapment party where he adds beautiful Elena to his "Collection." An Idiot Abroad Season 3 Episode 1 Instead of recovering from the trauma, Arkin is suddenly abducted from the hospital by mercenaries hired by Elena's wealthy father. Arkin is blackmailed to team up with the mercenaries and track down The Collector's booby trapped warehouse and save Elena. No matter what anyone says, this is a real horror movie its not all about the scary moment, Watch The Collection Online movies like this are what makes it exciting!. Lets start with saying that I'm the biggest SAW fan and this is like another piece of heaven to me, people who don't agree or those kind of movies aren't their type, they shouldn't review and downgrade it. It was really exciting and fun, and as expected like the first part, smart, mysterious and best of all gore!, Watch The Collection Online there's no limit and you don't know what to expect next. This movie is a bomb and any fan of Saw or movies like it will enjoy this one, i almost jumped of my seat from excitement it just had that feeling, since Saw ended, and when i watched the collection i had the same thrilling feeling back which was AMAZING. An Idiot Abroad Season 3 Episode 1 All in all it's actually a great movie with a good storyline, i recommend you and all horror and gore fans to watch it. Arkin is blackmailed to team up with the mercenaries and track down The Collector's booby trapped warehouse and save Elena. No matter what anyone says, this is a real horror movie its not all about the scary moment, movies like this are what makes it exciting!. Watch The Collection Online Lets start with saying that I'm the biggest SAW fan and this is like another piece of heaven to me, people who don't agree or those kind of movies aren't their type, they shouldn't review and downgrade it. It was really exciting and fun, and as expected like the first part, smart, mysterious and best of all gore!, there's no limit and you don't know what to expect next. An Idiot Abroad Season 3 Episode 1 This movie is a bomb and any fan of Saw or movies like it will enjoy this one, i almost jumped of my seat from excitement it just had that feeling, since Saw ended, and when i watched the collection i had the same thrilling feeling back which was AMAZING. All in all it's actually a great movie with a good storyline, i recommend you and all horror and gore fans to watch it. Watch The Collection Online