This is a discussion on Some Of The Worlds Dumbest Facts/Entertaining Things within the Entertainment board part of the General category; Now For The Facts - Seat Belts Became Mandatory 3/1/1968 - You Can't Fold A Piece Of Paper - It ...
Now For The Facts
- Seat Belts Became Mandatory 3/1/1968
- You Can't Fold A Piece Of Paper
- It Takes 17 Muscles To Smile
- It Takes 43 To Frown
- 111,111 x 111,111 = 12,345,654,321
- If You Stretch A Slink, It Stretches To 87 Ft
- Obama Was Known As "O-Bomber" In High school for his Basketball Skills
- The Praying Mantis is the only animal that can turn his head
- You'll Eat About 35,000 Cookies In Your Lifetime
- You Swallow Around 8 Spiders When You Sleep In Your Lifetime
- Honeybees have hair on their eyes
- A Hummingbird Weighs Less Than A Penny
Now For The Entertainment
- If You Have Any Mayan Friends, A 2013 Calendar Would Make A Great Present
- That One Brutally Honest Friend Will Inform You When You Look Like Shit
- A Ghost Could Be Humping You Right Now, And You Would Never Know It
- The Average Human Is More Prepared For A Zombie Apocalypse, rather than an hour without electricity...
"And If You Win, You Get This Shiny Fiddle Made Of Gold"