How To Get Free Stuff. I mean stuff life macbooks and TVs

This is a discussion on How To Get Free Stuff. I mean stuff life macbooks and TVs within the Freebies board part of the Marketplace category; Hey D3Scene, Now im guessing that most of you just clicked this link out of curiosity but have already come ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dinesh690 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile How To Get Free Stuff. I mean stuff life macbooks and TVs

Hey D3Scene,
    Now im guessing that most of you just clicked this link out of curiosity but have already come to the conclusion that it's a scam or fake? Well guess again, the website that I will be discussing is widely known for handing out free products and I will provide all the proof etc later.(Website is FreebiesJeebies)
    1.Well Firstly, You Sign up using the link Gifts.FreebieJeebies (Thats my referal link, I would appreciate if you signed up using this. Thanks!) and after you do this, you have to complete one of the offers on their site soo. There are a variety of free ones which will take you max 10mins to complete.
    2. After this, you have to refer a number of people to the site. Now this works out to £20 per Referal. So if you get as little as 1 referal a day, and do this which takes minimal effort for 5 days. Youll have enough to get an item worth £100. However, if you just want the cash and not an item then it will be £17 an hour which is still alot of money conisdering that it takes mininimal effort and can get lots of your friends and family to sign up and join you in getting free items. You can get anything from a phone to a TV to a macbook or even do custom orders which they will get you so if you want an item thats £40 but a custom order than all you need is 2 referals and it's yours. Again this is amazing and you need to sign up at
    Gifts.FreebieJeebies (again my referal Link )
    3. The third step is getting your prize from Congratulations.

Now I realize that this sounds to good to be true but I have recieved multiple things from them in the past couple of months and will show you pictures to prove it.

And Also, A show called Gadget Show ( A show in the U.K on channel 5) also mentioned this site which just reinforces the fact that it can't be fake. Theres a link to that video

And again guys if you do want to get free stuff, please do me a favour and sign up at Gifts.FreebieJeebies

Thanks and enjoy!
    (P.S non referal link is http://gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk/offers.list.php)
    Last edited by dinesh690; 01-04-2011 at 11:12 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dinesh690 For This Useful Post:

ItzNitro is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen too many of these to believe they're true, just like the Lockerz thing; I got a few thousand PTZ and everything was out of stock for months -- and even after their 'restocking' everything was out of stock the second that it went live.

If you can prove that this is legit, however, I will sign up with your referral link. (:

SW_yeta is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And again, when you are posting referral links you need to post the non-referred link too.

Credits to eZ]aCx <3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SW_yeta For This Useful Post:

dinesh690 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, First of all, companies such as Lovefilm and the Post office would be unlikely to affiliate themselves with a scam site. On Top of that, they just signed up to the data protection act. Moreover, check this link which is a compilation of lots of people who have recieved stuff .
    Also, the Gadget show link that i posted above should also help to confirm that it's not fake.
    And This is a whole forum dedicated to people just showing that they have recieved their items I Got My Free Item!
    + Theres no running out of stock or having to wait till a certain day to recieve your items. And just incase, you can order the items directly off amazon from their site so there will always be stock
    If thats not enough then...well Sorry

SW_yeta is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's kinda hard to find those peoples who is willing to do offers nowaday...

Credits to eZ]aCx <3

JrMn is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Referral link? Post reported.
    JrMn Only one JerMen of this kind. ^˙_˙^

Vearb is offline God

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Referral + non-referral is legal here. Thanks for your contribution, but I think it should be moved to the Internet-Guides section.

If you have any queries Email me! vearb [at] d3scene [dot] com

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problem with this is to get others to sign up through your referral, usually they don't it and they bitch about it because "they have better things to do" even though they will sit there on google images looking at pictures of people who got "owned"

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This again? Let me explain again how this works...

You choose one prize, than you need referals, and those referals needs to go green, and to do so they have to make 1 credit of offers.
    This only works good for USA/UK/CAN/AUS.

And no this is not a scam website, neither any of this, maybe some few, but that's why there are reviews on the internet for each well known website on the internet. (Just make a small search for "name of website" review)

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to know why these places give things like iphones and laptops away .. for members that sign up ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast