Ask BlueIsImba

This is a discussion on Ask BlueIsImba within the General Chat board part of the General category; is your sister mean to you? -------------- No, I'm mean to her ....

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is your sister mean to you?
    --------------
    No, I'm mean to her .

Last edited by BlueIsImba; 12-17-2007 at 04:40 PM.

DarkRanger is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can You Fly?
    ---------------------
    I'm Santa Claus. I have reindeers to help me fly. Noob face.

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    what do i get at my tentam?? from 1-6 (6 is highest)
    i had
    - Norwegian
    - English
    - Math
    - *New* Norwegian <<< crap

-------------------------------------------
    6-Math
    5-English
    4-Nowegian
    3-Crap
    2-Your mom
    1-Your mom
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

35yeros is offline Im still on a Boat.
    Array
    N38°52'14" W77°03'19" its funny because it might be true
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why do voices talk to me? Ever heard of schizoprhenia?
    what does 35yeros mean? I'm such a retard?
    why is your mom so hot? Because I got her genes.
    why did jimmy get banned form the wow video contest? Who the hell is jimmy lol.
    what is jimmys real name? Same as yours (im such a retard )
    who made the first jump driove? driove?
    who came up whiht the idea of wow? Blizzard.
    how are plastics made? Wood and petrol.
    how many kinda of text are there? Infinite.
    how many languases are in the world? A lot. Around 1000 spoken language exist.
    why is bushs face so ugly? Because his mother is a whore and the daughter of a whore. His father was likely her brother, but could have been any of her cousins...
    whos the ugilest person alive? You don't want me to answer that. It would hurt your feelings. (It's not Bush)
    whats my shoe size? Retard size =)
    what size shirt is the queen wearing right now? I doubt her shirts have size. They are made exlusively for her by tailors.
    whos the shiz? u r the s1zz
    who is mr t dads name? Jimmy
    what mr t real name? Jimmy Junior
    what my real name? RETARD
    why is my friend looking ove my sholder reading this? Because he would rather look somewhre else
    weres the closet beer store? In a drug store.
    what the table i am sitting on made of? Wood.
    who is the OSS. Your mom
    what is my favorite song? Banana phone
    whats breets middle name/ n00b
    whold you reather have ripped arms or stck arms/ stck arms
    who is actually gona read all this? Me I guess

is this stuff all right? like spelled right No
    The Use of Chemistry Everyday
    Items Used Everywere
    Bullet Proof Vests
    Bullet-proof vests are made out one main material called Kevlar. Kevlar is ultra light weight and is very strong.
    A standard issue bullet-proof vest will stop a 9mm bullet.
    Gun powder (black powder)
    Because of its slow decomposition rate, and consequently low brisance, gunpowder is classified as a low explosive.
    Gun powder is made of a mixture of rocks and powders, that have to be mixed well.
    When gun powder ignites, it actually turns into small glass shards the size of a hair follicle.
    Soap:
    Soap is a combination of slats and sodium, that come together naturally in fatty acids. To create soaps you react a liquid alkali metal with heated oils. Soaps are very good for cleaning but have trouble in hard waters such as the ones in Arizona. This is because calcium, magnesium, and iron mineral salts are left and react with the soap to form soap scum (which you don't want). Soap is both hydrophilic, and hydrophobic.
    Glue
    Glue sticks with things by seeping into the pores or substance of the material or thing being glued to. When the glue dries out and hardens, it is connected together between the two things being glued with its strength. Some glues, in order to be glued onto something else go through a chemical reaction such as liquid nails, and wood glue. Other glues depend on a reaction between the glue and what the glue is attached to. Glue is adhesive which means it can attach things together, glue attaches things by filling up the smallest possible gaps and spaces to connect them as close as possible.
    plastic
    Plastics are actually made of a chemical reaction between PetroleumAnd a refinery.
    Originally plastics were made from animal horns.
    Silicon

Silicon is made by heating sand and many other elements to make a glass like mix.
    Silicon is made and used almost every-were.
    Paper
    Paper is mad using small sands and wood, grinded in to pulp using chemicals.
    It is then press and thinned using a thinner chemicals, which then makes it flat.
    Gasoline
    The reaction of gasoline in an engine occurs when a spark ignites to cause the gasoline to explode pushing up the cylinder. There are many additives in gasoline such as, tetraethyl lead, which greatly increases the octane rating, when makes it more explosive. Another thing being added to gasoline is ethanol, which makes it clean for the air, but makes gas mix better with water, which you don’t want.
    Card board
    Card board is mad much like paper. With the exception that it has more fiber per square inch.
    Card board can also be made as a by-product of normal paper.
    Metal
    Metal can be made from many different ores, that when melted at high tempters create a reaction which bonds them.
    Metal is made with covalent bonds.
    beer
    Beer is made with grains that are mixed and heated to crate and alcoholic mixture.
    Beer doesn’t need to be heated to make a chemical reaction.

who loves prunes? Nobody. They are evil.
    how mayn noobs are there in the world? Everybody is a noob in at least one game. Except me.
    why is there a fly on my foot? Cause you stink.
    how old is my cow? You have no cow. Except your mom and maybe your girlfriend.
    whats herdicuses middle name? Jimmy T
    whats the password to my cpu? A combination of *****
    who foud the talsest tree/ talset? Noob.
    whos the whites person alive? Eh?
    whos the hottest girls alive? My mom.
    what the ? Hell
    how is gasoine made? Whats gasoine. Stop making stuff up lol
    What are plastics?

is there water on mars? Yes.
    were did we come from? ME.
    why am i out of toliet paper? Because you forgot to put some near your toilet made out of wood.
    weres my bottle that i threw into the channel? In the channel.
    were is the poop i took last wekk on wendsday? In the toilet. You forgot to flush.
    what can make me happy? Sex. Which you will never get.
    why does my finger twitch when i type? They are too fat.
    whats the next biggest song? ''BlueIsImba Rocks'' by BlueIsImba or Red Sky by YourfavoriteEnnemys (my band <3)
    were is the closest beer store? Thats getting repetitive
    what is the anwser to the eam i am taking tommorrow? 2
    what score will i get on winter bells/ 0
    were can i downlaod vbulliten for free? Torrents
    wtf is wrong with this guy? Eh?
    is dis true? No.

---Quote (Originally by Dragon[Sky])---
    No, you cannot "fly" to Designer's/Programmer Islands, nor create a path leading there.
    They are instanced on Map ID 451, and the only way there would be private servers.
    Or, if you are experienced at it, datagram editors, like WPE Pro, but you have actually ~0.0001% chance of knowing what you're doing.
    The only people I know of that can decrypt packets are AlexM and Malu05, possibly.

EDIT: .createinstance 451
    .goinstance x 0 0 0
    Ascent/Antrix. If I recall correctly...
    ---End Quote---
    so in other words, you cant do it.

whats my gf doing right now? Ask her. I don't want to ruin your relation ship by telling you the thruth.
    how come the us went ot war? Because you voted for Bush....
    wtf does this mean? My mom>urs.
    6F19D3FB 0012F084 0001:0019C3FB D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\Game.dll
    6F1A2701 0012F094 0001:001A1701 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\Game.dll
    6F5735F2 0012F0AC 0001:005725F2 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\Game.dll
    6F1A2FB3 0012F0D0 0001:001A1FB3 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\Game.dll
    6F556054 0012F240 0001:00555054 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\Game.dll
    6F555E7A 0012F268 0001:00554E7A D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\Game.dll
    6F093A4B 0012F278 0001:00092A4B D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\Game.dll
    6F085F78 0012F2AC 0001:00084F78 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\Game.dll
    6F08168E 0012F2D0 0001:0008068E D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\Game.dll
    6F0F5BC8 0012F2DC 0001:000F4BC8 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\Game.dll
    004418AD 0012F318 0001:000408AD D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\War3.exe
    00441E44 0012F330 0001:00040E44 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\War3.exe
    00441E71 0012F344 0001:00040E71 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\War3.exe
    6F2863D7 0012F35C 0001:002853D7 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\Game.dll
    6F2920BA 0012F3A4 0001:002910BA D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\Game.dll
    6F292293 0012F3E4 0001:00291293 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\Game.dll
    004448F1 0012F40C 0001:000438F1 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\War3.exe
    0044467A 0012F468 0001:0004367A D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\War3.exe
    00444501 0012F57C 0001:00043501 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\War3.exe
    00401219 0012F628 0001:00000219 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\War3.exe
    00401D68 0012F6C4 0001:00000D68 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\War3.exe
    0012FFB0 0012FF34 0000:00000000 <unknown>
    004DF148 0012FFC0 0004:0007C148 D:\Documents and Settings\brandon morris\My Documents\Warcraft III\War3.exe
    7C816FD7 0012FFF0 0001:00015FD7 C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll

who will win the war? The less retards.
    why did jimmy get banned form the wow video contest? WOW again
    what will everone think of my oober long post? Wow, that guy is a retard.
    will ppl rep me for wasintg my life on this post? Yes my sister will because she would rep anyone who make me waste my time.
    whats the lottery numbers? God cannot tell this information.
    whats a good stock to invest into? My band.
    how come elmo is doing this? Thats his true nature.

who made the pic below? Photoshop
    are you a noob? No. I'm god. The only thing I'm noob at is noobishness.
    what is the meaning of artifical intelegence? Robots will dominate the world
    why does the guy above this post have a gladitor as his sig? Because he thinks he is powerfull but the thruth is he has a small dick.
    what is the heviest crap ever taken? You?
    whats the biggest mans name? 35yers a.k.a Retard
    why isnt my scanner not working? Because you are fat.
    how come i was born in england? Because you are fat.
    who are my real parents? Because you are fat.
    do i have aids? You are fat.
    wtf did my professor make me type this? No but you are fat.

With a side of dill

Dill is a very influential charter in the book” to kill a mocking bird” because he keeps jem and scout together when they disagree on an argument. He keeps them to together by talking to them both and siding with both. Some times jem is not very nice to scout, and instead of dill doing the same, he is nice to her. This is a sign of caring and equality between the charters. Another reason that dill cares abut both of them is because he wants to keep as many friends as possible because it is unlikely that a person which travels as much as him has friends.

Although dill is not in the book very much because his family lives in Madrid Mississippi. He makes very good use of his time. On way he makes good use of time is by sleeping over so he can talk to his friends before summers end. For the two summers that dill comes to Macomb, he gets him self into some very interesting areas. One thing he gets him self into is, sneaking out of the house to spy on boo. Another thing he does is to learn how to swim in the creek by the finch house.

Another part of dill personality is adventure, dill loves it. You can tell that he like to adventure with jem and scout because he always sneaks out with them and goes to check on attics at the jail house. Another time is when he risks his life (with out knowing it) to sneak onto the radely prosperity to spy on the infamous boo radely. Although we don’t know why he is so attracted to adventure, we do know that he has a very active imagination. Take for instance when he says that his dad will someday soar down from the sky on his airplane and pick him up. Although we don’t know if this is true, we are lead to believe that it is just his wild imagination.

Dills family is one different family. Because we don’t know what is actually truth or what is a product of dills imagination. On thing we do know though, is what cal tells the children. She says the miss Stephanie says that he has no family. And that he travels to many different relatives and is usually always on the road. Which makes us believe that what he says about his dad being a pilot and building boats, which is not true. The reason he makes up his family is probably because he doesn’t want jem and scout to ask him too much about it.

Dill is also a very sensitive person. He is always nice and he always says his please and thank you. I believe dill is in the book because if he weren’t, the book would fall apart. On of the examples is that he when jem calls scout a girl, but dill doesn’t call her names he just stands there. Which doesn’t make dill brave or a main charter, but he is a great side charte3r and he is well written.

why is dill so retarded?
    whos the next biggest top model? Me.
    were does air come from? Wind.
    whos the (us) priesdents daughters name? *** Bush
    whats the president of chile? Fidel Castro XD
    why do ppl have hair? People don't have air. That's an illusion.
    whos atticuses fater? WHAT?
    whats my proffessors middle name? Fatso.
    what is you shoe size? 12
    what is the can of soda i am drinking right now called? Drink for fatso

why was this site created? This site was created to learn people about gardening.
    how long is it gong to take to finish this post? I hope it will end soon.
    how high is my volumne button? Drug is bad.
    what time is it? 14:28
    who made this vbulliten code? Your mom.
    whats your middle name? Chakachacha

what city was this picture taken in? England.

why do humans fight over oil? Because the fatness is power. Just look at the US. They are all fat because they drink oil.
    why did my neighbors dog poop in the hall out side? I doubt their dog did this. Maybe it's them...
    wtf goes on inside GW bushes brain? Bushes... LOL
    when will the war in the middle east end? Never....
    who started aids/made? Your m_m. Find the letter missing between m and m. It's the letter to the right of I.
    whats the nuns # on the home page? 1-800-RETARD
    how come theres a hole in my sock? You need to cut your nails.
    were did the saying "thers a snake in my boot" come form? Some guy had fun puting snake in his boots until he found out that the snake could kill him. In fact, he died and they wrote that saying on his grave.
    what will i do in life? Get even more fat.
    who made the first cell phone? Mr. Cell.
    who discovered gas? God.
    who was the first man to fart? Your mom.
    whats the limit on charters in a post? I doubt there is...
    what is the buggest post on this site? Any post made by you.
    why is the weird chinesse man in my avatar look constipated? Because that's you and you are constripated.
    were is area 51? In the room 51.
    are there aliens? Yeah.
    why does mickey deee's (mcdonalds) food taste so good? I don't know. But that would explain why you are so fat.
    are fires made with only patos? Patos?
    why is there salt in the ocean? Because of Mcdeees.
    who made this? Photoshop!

who made the first calculator? Mr. Calculator
    how many zits are on my body?45647564567
    how many processes are running on my cpu? 1, that's all it can handle. A wooden computer isn't very performing. Keep on pedaling or go feed the hamster that is making it work.
    howed the creator of this site get the idea? ZoiD I guess.
    how do our brains work? Sex.
    IS HARRY POTTER GAY!?!?!?!?!?!?! THATZ THA QUESTIONZZZZ
    why do ppl act noobish? Because they are noob.
    what is the differnece between a nube and a noob? nube = eh, you created that word.
    what is the cpu adress f the blizzard mainframe that contorls the passowrds/ Only God knows. *Me*

o well thats all for now, ill keep asking later......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by BlueIsImba; 12-17-2007 at 07:33 PM.
    When in doubt, empty the magazine, They dont pay you to bring home bullets

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 35yeros View Post
    what does 35yeros mean?
    is there water on mars?
    were did we come from?
    why am i out of toliet paper?
    weres my bottle that i threw into the channel?
    were is the poop i took last wekk on wendsday?
    what can make me happy?
    why does my finger twitch when i type?
    whats the next biggest song?
    were is the cloest beer store?
    whats my gf doing right now?
    how come the us went ot war?
    who made the pic below?
    are you a noob?
    what is the meaning of artifical intelegence?
    why does the guy above this post have a gladitor as his sig?
    what is the heviest crap ever taken?
    whats the biggest mans name?
    why isnt my scanner not working?
    how come i was born in england?
    who are my real parents?
    do i have aids?
    whos the next biggest top model?
    were does air come from?
    whos the (us) priesdents daughters name?
    whats the president of chile?
    why do ppl have hair?
    why was this site created?
    how long is it gong to take to finish this post?
    how high is my volumne button?
    what time is it?
    who made this vbulliten code?
    whats your middle name?
    why do humans fight over oil?
    when will the war in the middle east end?
    why do ppl act noobish?

o well thats all for now, ill keep asking later......
    /laugh
    nice one
    you should ask more tomorow

--------------------------------------------
    I think I'm going to suicide.
    Last edited by BlueIsImba; 12-17-2007 at 04:37 PM.

Diesel is offline noob extraordinaire

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you doing Blue?

Finally got a chance to post, retard internet...
    --------------------------------------
    I'm fine I just finished college. I'M FREE.
    Last edited by BlueIsImba; 12-17-2007 at 04:38 PM.
    Global Moderator, 2009-2010

35yeros is offline Im still on a Boat.
    Array
    N38°52'14" W77°03'19" its funny because it might be true
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think he left =(
    -------------------
    God will always be there. You just can't see him. Believe. XD
    Last edited by BlueIsImba; 12-17-2007 at 04:38 PM.
    When in doubt, empty the magazine, They dont pay you to bring home bullets

DoGgY is offline Paintball 4 life
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's see if your god ... prove that 10 is a solitary number.

A number which does not have any friends. Solitary numbers include all primes, prime powers, and numbers for which , where is the greatest common divisor of and and is the divisor function. The first few numbers satisfying are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, 16, 17, 19, 21, ... (Sloane's A014567). Numbers such as 18, 45, 48, 52, 136, 148, 160, 162, 176, 192, 196, 208, 232, 244, 261, 272, 292, 296, 297, 304, 320, 352, and 369 can also be easily proved to be solitary (Hickerson 2002).

Some numbers can be proved not to be solitary by finding another integer with the same index, although sometimes the smallest such number is fairly large. For example, 24 is friendly because is a friendly pair. However, there exist numbers such as , 45, 48, and 52 which are solitary but for which . It is believed that 10, 14, 15, 20, 22, 26, 33, 34, 38, 44, 46, 51, 54, 58, 62, 68, 69, 70, 72, 74, 76, 82, 86, 87, 88, 90, 91, 92, 94, 95, 99, 104, 105, 106, and many others are also solitary, although a proof appears to be extremely difficult.

---------------------------------------------------
    Why would I tell you the answer to one of the few unsolved math problem? You are just going to get the money I deserve.
    Last edited by BlueIsImba; 01-24-2008 at 12:18 AM.

Hallowsend is offline I wear short shorts

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are some Bishops Pedophiles, and others not?
    --------------------------------
    Because they are frreaaaaks.
    Last edited by BlueIsImba; 01-24-2008 at 12:19 AM.

NoplaN is offline God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NoplaN's 10-MIGHTY-QUESTIONS

1. Why is my nickname "NoplaN" and not "noplicious" Because NoplaN sounds gayer =).
    2. Why did my cat smell like shit when he came from outside? Because he go shit outside...
    3. *placeholder* lol
    4. Why do I always have to carry her bag? Because woman are weak... and your woman must be blind (for obvious reason) so she's even weaker.
    5. Why is my last name: "Friederici" (Tip: city) Because your parents decided so :O?
    6. Why did my mother decided to call me "Benedict" and not Benedikt" ? Benedict = benediction and the other one means nothing... but wait, is your mother blind too?
    7. Why am I the only one who is numbering his questions? (Like *Number*., not *Number*). ) Because they want to drive me crazy. I've asked them 28931 times to do so but they don't.
    8. Why won't you answer in the next 5 minutes? Because I'm in Jamaica.
    9. *placeholder* again?!
    10. What kind of burger do I like most? (Chooses: Cheese, Ham or Chicken) Chicken. Other one sucks .
    Last edited by BlueIsImba; 01-24-2008 at 12:23 AM.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast