Need to repay my soon to be ex-employer

This is a discussion on Need to repay my soon to be ex-employer within the General Chat board part of the General category; Long story short - been working at one place for one and a half year, decided to quit because of ...

tudensky is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Need to repay my soon to be ex-employer

Long story short - been working at one place for one and a half year, decided to quit because of the increasing abuse from employer. He is a very sensitive, artistic type of guy, very girlish bodied, who likes abusing his employees, calling them idiots, retards, mentally ill etc., asking who needs to be beaten up and the last bit was him saying some bullshit about my girlfriend/soon-to-be wife. He has decided to keep a lot of my earned money to himself (around 700€) meaning I have been working for ~0,80€/h for the past month. I have earned that money by working 200+ hours every month for the past few months and we need that money for studies.

The only thing I know I could do to him is get some bad reviews for the place on its FaceBook, TripAdvisor and FourSquare pages, since he got really upset everytime some client with special needs posted something negative online.

Do you guys have any suggestions what I could do or who could help me damage his companys online presence?

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tudensky View Post
    Long story short - been working at one place for one and a half year, decided to quit because of the increasing abuse from employer. He is a very sensitive, artistic type of guy, very girlish bodied, who likes abusing his employees, calling them idiots, retards, mentally ill etc., asking who needs to be beaten up and the last bit was him saying some bullshit about my girlfriend/soon-to-be wife. He has decided to keep a lot of my earned money to himself (around 700€) meaning I have been working for ~0,80€/h for the past month. I have earned that money by working 200+ hours every month for the past few months and we need that money for studies.

The only thing I know I could do to him is get some bad reviews for the place on its FaceBook, TripAdvisor and FourSquare pages, since he got really upset everytime some client with special needs posted something negative online.

Do you guys have any suggestions what I could do or who could help me damage his companys online presence?
    Pretty sure if he was your boss and was taking YOUR money, you can take legal action.

@kent

Justin is offline Moderator from the Future

Array
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easily report to authorities for abuse and take legal action since essentially this guy is stealing.

Sippin on duty is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah this is definitely illegal but if your just looking to slander his company on reviews you could do that as well like you said in the OP

Swag Aficionado

doniitqn is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    post the links bro we will fuck him up

tudensky is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The legal part will be taken care of, you can be sure of that, but since he verbally abused me and my girlfriend (cause physically he just cant do anything, since im two times bigger that he is and thats not just because im hidden behind a monitor), I want him to experience a bit more than just legal issues.

Right now Im just looking for ideas and people who would be willing to help me, but I won`t post links yet, because I have to work there for a day or two and Im complete dumbass so I still have a small hope he will have enough manliness left to pay me my money.

doniitqn is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if not post the links… i will share it with all my friends also… we fuck him up, he will get what he deserves! i hate this kind of people very much… i also have a bigger position and i never did that to other workers…

Matt is offline Bott

Array
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The legal part will be taken care of, you can be sure of that, but since he verbally abused me and my girlfriend (cause physically he just cant do anything, since im two times bigger that he is and thats not just because im hidden behind a monitor), I want him to experience a bit more than just legal issues.

Right now Im just looking for ideas and people who would be willing to help me, but I won`t post links yet, because I have to work there for a day or two and Im complete dumbass so I still have a small hope he will have enough manliness left to pay me my money.
    Wait until after the legal stuff is done. If you are going through the process and bad stuff keeps happening to him, he could probably use that against you.

@kent

tudensky is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has done things like this to some of his previous employees, so there are some people who would have a good reason for doing something bad to him or his business.

Justin is offline Moderator from the Future

Array
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has done things like this to some of his previous employees, so there are some people who would have a good reason for doing something bad to him or his business.
    If he has done the same actions to other previous employees, that raises just that much more awareness of him. Unite and report.